Afsar Bitiya

who did kinshuk look the best as (Page 3)

Poll Question: who did kinshuk look the best as

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
35 [43.21%]
33 [40.74%]
13 [16.05%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

-abhi-pundir-

IF-Stunnerz

-abhi-pundir-

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
renveer...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchnidzlovekinrul-BaRul-ParAz-sandiab

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "who did kinshuk look the best as (Page 3)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

surur

Goldie

surur

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
i love kinshuk as viren sood
mwah...viren sood the best caracter

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tashu20Karanika-KMHaruntouchsandiab

-SuMee-

-SuMee-

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Ranvir

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nidzlovekinrul-BaRul-ParAz-sandiab

Karanika-KMH

Karanika-KMH

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

Kinshuk as Viren!!!Day Dreaming

Viren Sood was the best character he played!!! Just love it!!!Embarrassed
I will alwyzz miss Viren Sood but alwyzz remember Kinshuk coz of Viren Sood!!!UnhappyHeart

Edited by Karnika-Kinha - 29 December 2011 at 8:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tashu20sandiab

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiRul

Originally posted by sandiab

I vote fr the first kinshuk's serial i saw Bidaai
So for me he looks th best as Ranvir LOL I like Bad boys but romantic and hot guys are so much more attractive LOL
i have to say that i have a soft spot 4 bad boys and ccbm was my 1st kinshuk show and he just looked devilish and so dangerous in it  but do agree that romantic guys  like ranvir are amazing as well. just started watching him and think i am falling in love with him as well.
LOLLOL whLOLen we see bad boys we r attracted to them bt being in a realtion ship with them it's a big no LOLLOLLOL - so true

Ranvir was Handsome nice and very romantic he is the man every women dream about Big smile- he truly is very girls dream guy sweet, respectful but at the same time willing to fight for what is right i love that ab him.
Aww really u first saw him in CCbm Shocked i thought u knew him from Bidaai day as ur pro pic is Ragvir Big smile- SP only was introduced in my country last year NovemberCry  so watched the last month of bidaai and watched kinshuk in ccbm. but the amazing thing 4 me was even though they where in different shows and with diff ppl they where my fav characters on tv at that time bt still even when i found out he acted in bidaai had no interest to watch it coz loved both angini and nivren very much. but my the end of ccbm i was so impressed with kinshuk that i wanted to watch him in every show he had been in so my 1st choice was obviously bidaai. but even then just thought i would like them as a couple. bt from the time i have started watching them together just love them so much so to the point that i cnt ever think of Apu as Amol ever again even though i watched him 1st in bidaai and absolutely loved him. so thats why i have them as my profile pic coz i just adore them and think they are beyond perfect with each another.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-BaRul-ParAz-

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivanaLuvsZeetv

I choose...All! He always look hot in all his shows...
But if I had to pick 1...I don't know Ouch
u so sweet love just love your answer

-BaRul-ParAz-

IF-Rockerz

-BaRul-ParAz-

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged

I vote fr the first kinshuk's serial i saw Bidaai
So for me he looks th best as Ranvir LOL I like Bad boys but romantic and hot guys are so much more attractive LOL
i have to say that i have a soft spot 4 bad boys and ccbm was my 1st kinshuk show and he just looked devilish and so dangerous in it  but do agree that romantic guys  like ranvir are amazing as well. just started watching him and think i am falling in love with him as well.
LOLLOL whLOLen we see bad boys we r attracted to them bt being in a realtion ship with them it's a big no LOLLOLLOL - so true

Ranvir was Handsome nice and very romantic he is the man every women dream about Big smile- he truly is very girls dream guy sweet, respectful but at the same time willing to fight for what is right i love that ab him.
Aww really u first saw him in CCbm Shocked i thought u knew him from Bidaai day as ur pro pic is Ragvir Big smile- SP only was introduced in my country last year NovemberCry  so watched the last month of bidaai and watched kinshuk in ccbm. but the amazing thing 4 me was even though they where in different shows and with diff ppl they where my fav characters on tv at that time bt still even when i found out he acted in bidaai had no interest to watch it coz loved both angini and nivren very much. but my the end of ccbm i was so impressed with kinshuk that i wanted to watch him in every show he had been in so my 1st choice was obviously bidaai. but even then just thought i would like them as a couple. bt from the time i have started watching them together just love them so much so to the point that i cnt ever think of Apu as Amol ever again even though i watched him 1st in bidaai and absolutely loved him. so thats why i have them as my profile pic coz i just adore them and think they are beyond perfect with each another.Wink

OMG dear u r amazing ppl who watched CCBM before Bidaai are Nivren fans and u Shocked u turned out to be a 100% ragvir fan ClapClapClap I'm impressed . if i had watch ccbm bfore Bidaai i would surely be a nivrenian but Bidaai Before so im a ragvirian LOLLOL 
i never watched the post leap Bidaai couldnt even think abt it once Bidaai wasnt bidaai anymore without Kinshuk watched CCBM one or two time but it didnt attracted me :S
I wish to see KM and PC back together one day maybe LOL

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmfan_2

I will choose Viren Sood - beacuse it was that character through which I got to know about Kinshuk - It was Viren Sood who made me watch TV serials as I never watched them earlier - only used to watch music/dance reality shows.
Of course later I did watch videos of Bidaai too and Ranvir was good too... but Viren Sood is my favourite - there was a naughtiness - smartness - confidence and his acting talent was tapped at different levels in that role.
Anyway - Kinshuk is great in any role and good looking in any character he portrays because he is a wonderful person and that comes across in his roles and personality. 
God bless Kinshuk!!!!! Mera favourite hain aap - Kinshuk !!!!
Phir chahe woh Ranvir ho - ya Viren ho - ya phir Pintuji.
ccbm was also the 1st show i watched him in and he was beyond mindblowing there- till this day i still can remember almost every expression, look he had on his face. if anything watching him as viren sood made me much more critical of what i watch and who are my fav actors coz watching him act is like poetry in motion-from his body language to the change of expression i had never seen a person act like that ever. watching him in that role he never needed words coz everything that needed to be said was said through his eyes and expressions. Viren Sood will always be the love of my lifeWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tashu20Karanika-KMH

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.