Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
guys i know that kinshuk looks good always but was wondering which show u think he looks the best in or are u like me feel like he gets better looking with every show. 

Remember cute and sweet Dev

What about romantic and handsome Ranvir

the dangerous hot Viren Sood

and now sexy and to die for Pintu Singh

Edited by sandiab - 22 December 2011 at 9:04am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

bajino1Kinshuk_lovershivandhni-SuMee-aashiluvskinnyKaranika-KMHtashu20ReiaLovesGurmeeVarshaLuvsArjunmoon.rivernatashaa46rasiya.suman4evrshaazi-Nirvana-wadi..dollmoniluvskinshukFizaluvsKinshukkmfan_2-abhi-pundir-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "who did kinshuk look the best as" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
its really hard to vote him cuz i love him in alll yaar
i canttt judge yaar!! he has done fab acting with all of his role the sweet teenager in Kaajal the best Hubby ,Son in bidaai then in CCBM the Ziddi Viren AHHH jus lovee himm!!!!!!!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Karanika-KMHaruntouchTazLuvArShiAsYasuman4evrsandiabkmfan_2moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Can'tt choose yaar . U shld hav given ALL of above Option . It's reallyy Reallyy tough . kinshuk is d best actor n whtever role wheather Addi , Dev , ranvir , Viren or latest Pintu singh . He was always fantastic n lovable n I lovedd him veryy much . 

Edited by sushmitadutta - 22 December 2011 at 9:26am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchKaranika-KMHsuman4evrVarshaLuvsArjunsandiabwadi..dollkmfan_2Prishna_DBPS

-BaRul-ParAz-

IF-Rockerz

-BaRul-ParAz-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
I vote fr the first kinshuk's serial i saw Bidaai
So for me he looks th best as Ranvir LOL I like Bad boys but romantic and hot guys are so much more attractive LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchkmfan_2

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wadi..doll

its really hard to vote him cuz i love him in alll yaar
i canttt judge yaar!! he has done fab acting with all of his role the sweet teenager in Kaajal the best Hubby ,Son in bidaai then in CCBM the Ziddi Viren AHHH jus lovee himm!!!!!!!!!
i know its very difficult to choose they all have a special place in our hearts-bt this isn't so much ab his acting bt looks

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchKaranika-KMHVarshaLuvsArjunkmfan_2

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Can'tt choose yaar . U shld hav given ALL of above Option . It's reallyy Reallyy tough . kinshuk is d best actor n whtever role wheather Addi , Dev , ranvir , Viren or latest Pintu singh . He was always fantastic n lovable n I lovedd him veryy much . 
i didn't put all coz i think every1 would have choosen it but i do agree he looks hot in all of them

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchKaranika-KMHkmfan_2

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiRul

I vote fr the first kinshuk's serial i saw Bidaai
So for me he looks th best as Ranvir LOL I like Bad boys but romantic and hot guys are so much more attractive LOL
i have to say that i have a soft spot 4 bad boys and ccbm was my 1st kinshuk show and he just looked devilish and so dangerous in it  but do agree that romantic guys  like ranvir are amazing as well. just started watching him and think i am falling in love with him as well.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchKaranika-KMH-BaRul-ParAz-kmfan_2

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Of It Going Be Bidaai Ranvir...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchsandiab

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.