Posted: 12 years ago
u r right 👍🏼.i wnt ghsp2 and i will fight for it
Bharti - me Will definitely try and unsubscribe star. You are right that they need to know that we will not give up. Edited by divareena - 12 years ago

I also rang from UK and got told the same thing but was also told to carry on calling as that is the only thing that can work cz I dont think they are even reading our emails!!

AlsoI told the guy that we are not uneducated fools that have nothing better to do with our time.We are calling and emailing for a reason and that is we want Gurti back in GHSP season 2.
bharthi === we can either cancel the prescribtion or turn off TV or nit switch those channels at alll ... so that their channel does not get the TRP's ...
i think we should ask them 2 give us a show with gurti as leads ... need not b necessary that it is GHSP 2 ... we can get a new show with a new title also ... that also works for me ... as long as i get 2 see GC & DD on together on screen it does not matter to me if it is GHSP or any other show ... but if it is GHSP - 2 with a new story i will b even more happy ... as i will have my maan & geet & mahi tune ...
Actually that's great idea dear..it's waste of money when we dnt watch that channel so i've decided nt to subscribe that channel and wil only if geet returns..
Originally posted by asmina_r

Bharti d problem is they r taking as jobless people probably...in our life 10 am to  5 pm is d busiest period still we r calling...one more thing to ask...do they have caller id in their phone as l have already called  & if l can call again from d same no
asmina...you can call...nothing to worry... don't fake any details...give them your original ID's re...nothing to worry...we will keep calling and if you live in India send them some letters...i think letters would be of great help...if they have caller id why are they asking our number...but since they are ;larger firms they should have an id...
Originally posted by anisaf

I also rang from UK and got told the same thing but was also told to carry on calling as that is the only thing that can work cz I dont think they are even reading our emails!!

AlsoI told the guy that we are not uneducated fools that have nothing better to do with our time.We are calling and emailing for a reason and that is we want Gurti back in GHSP season 2.
GOOd that you replied them that way...😃...
Originally posted by craziekudi

wow bharthi.. i salam ur braveness yaar...

yes u are right we should unsubscribe...

ut do u think people who love tv would unsubscribe starplus...

coz starplus is the only one which brings in profit
@deepz and bobby...i informed my parents...as i have cable connection i will cut the connection from this month and will go for tata sky/sun direct...i will pick a package in which  i don't have these channel...especially that LIFE OK...i don't mind it...i am gonna do that...😊
Bharthi v agree wit u yaar...wat can be expected frm those people but V GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS will show it to them that V r united strong positive loyal true MAANEETIANS n V will do everything possible to Bring back GHSP season 2 Our Most Beloved Precious Inspirational Divine Magical Beautiful Unique Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi...