update soni update soni update soni 

Edited by abhiyarockz - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
sorry  guys for late update . actually i  totally forget about  this ss . today i see this then write . actually my exm r coming so  having problem  to update . but i ll try to update ff and ss soon .hope u guys like this part i think its n't better but still i updated so comment and press like button . 

Chapter 10 - One month. Four weeks. 30 days.

Pia's POV - One Month Later

A month had passed since I'd seen Abhay. He was in Paris the city of love, some business trip. I suppose I should have been thrilled to go back to my old life, sure I was still married to Abhay but with him miles away it was almost like I was back to being boring old Pia dobrial. The thing is, I wasn't thrilled, I actually... missed him.

He was due to return today in about an hour. My nerves were going crazy, how was I supposed to greet him. The last time I'd seen him he'd confessed his feelings for me, and I'd confessed my feelings for him. Would things go back to the way they'd been before we told each other our feelings?
"Calm down." I told myself. "Breath, just breath."
"Is something wrong pia?"harry, my  friend had entered the room again. He'd been putting his little boy to bed and I'd taken the opportunity to lose myself in my thoughts.
"No, nothing, well actually there is something.
"Is it Abhay?"
"No, well yes."

The only people who knew the real truth about Abhay and me were Misha, Harry, and Kabir.
"Don't worry, you'll see him in-" He looked up at the Grandfather clock he kept in his living room. "An hour."
"Yes, but one whole month and not even one phone call? No texts, no e-mails."
"Did you try calling him?"
"No."
"Texting him?"
"Well No."
"E-mail?"

I hadn't tried any of those things, I wanted Abhay to contact me, not the other way round.
"I see were you going with this but what if I'd contacted him and he'd ignored me or he'd answered but was actually really annoyed?"
"I don't understand you Pia, the man said he fell for you!"
"Then why hasn't he contacted me?"
"Don't know, why don't you ask him when you see him." The doorbell rang and I felt stress take over me.

"Mom." Oh how I dreaded having to answer my Mother's questions about Abhay and my unexpected marriage, and let us not forget Jey, she'd have a lot of questions about him.
"Remember not a word to her about the truth of my marriage."
"Don't worry I've got this." I followed Harry  to the front door and greeted Madhu with a warm hug. I wasn't pleased or surprised to see my Step-dad behind her.

"Hello Mr. Ajay." I was glad my Mother had kept her last name when she married, it was one of the things I admired about her.
My Step-dad ignored me as he always did and stepped inside the house.
"Oh Pia I have so many questions." Of course she did.
"Come, let's sit down in the living room." Once we were all seated Mom wasted no time and began asking questions.
"How did you manage to marry an Businessman? And when you were dating Jey too, were you cheating on him?"

"No, jey and I broke up a long time ago. I just never told anyone, abhay and I decided to keep our relationship on low profile." I hated lying to her, especially after what she went through with my dad, I wanted to be able to really share my feelings with her, she would understand, but there was no way she could keep it a secret.
"I can't tell you how happy I am! But you didn't even invite me to the wedding."
"We had a private wedding, we thought it would be more..."
"Romantic." Thank god harry was here to help me out.
"Well dear, I have so many more questions but I'm afraid they'll have to wait for another time, I have some business to attend to." Thank god it was over, it wasn't as bad as I'd thought it would be.
"Thank you for coming mom."
"I'll walk you two out to your car. Pia can you check on Sam for me?"
"Sure."

I walked to the nursery where I found Sam sound asleep in his crib. He looked so peaceful.
"Oh to be four again." That dark, languid voice I'd become so familiar with.
Forgetting all my worries I spun around and jumped into Abhay's arms.
"What are you doing here? I was supposed to go to the airport in an hour."
"I see you've missed me." Realizing that I'd literally just thrown myself into his arms the second I'd heard his voice my cheeks burned and I stepped out of his all to comforting embrace.

"Why didn't you call?"
"I knew if I called you wouldn't be this happy to see me again."
"Your logic makes no sense to me."
"Why didn't you call me, don't tell me you believe the man should call the woman."
"I do actually."
"This is coming from the woman who proposed to her boyfriend." I knew he didn't mean the words in a bad way and perhaps if I hadn't grown so accustomed to abhay his words would have hurt me.
"I meant it as a compliment." abhay said after noticing my silence.
"I know." I smiled and reached for my hand to twist the engagement ring around my finger, it was something I'd gotten used to doing. But the ring was no longer on my finger.

"I brought something for you." He pulled a small black box out of his pocket.
"What is it?"
"Close your eyes and hold out your hand." I laughed and did as he told me.
He held my hand lightly and he slid something onto my finger, I knew it was a ring even before I opened my eyes.
"You can open your eyes now." It was beautiful, the diamond was shaped as a heart and our names were carved on either side of the ring.
"I know this isn't a real marriage but even so you deserve to have a ring that was meant for you, not for someone else."
"Thank you Abhay, it's gorgeous."

I had to wake myself up from this dream, I knew what I had wasn't a real marriage, I knew that but yet I felt like it was real, I wanted it to be real.

One more month, it was all I had. What could I change in one month. Four weeks. 30 days.
Edited by abhiyan_soni - 12 years ago
 MUHAHAHAHA. . . . . ME FIRST. . . .AFTER A LONG LONG LONG TIME. . . . πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

VERY WELL WRITTEN UPDATE.LOVED IT.THANKS FOR UPDATING.
Edited by TISA07 - 12 years ago
awesome updt
updt sooon
Edited by abhiya_pkyek - 12 years ago
Oh my god sandy thanks so much for updating! It was awesome...you described it all so well. Harry sounds nice too... Btw i just love the way you ended the chapter...it was very well written.
And all the best for you exams.Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 12 years ago
a big hug first 4 da update!

amazing update!!
awesome update, very beautifully written
thank god u r bck!!!!!!!!!!!! i missed ur ss.
its beautifully written...

plz update soon & bst of lck 4 ur xam

Edited by luckdiya - 12 years ago
awesome updt sandyπŸ‘
loved abhiya scene n even harry...
continue soon n best of luck 4 ur exams
superb update πŸ‘
dear😳
love it πŸ€—
abhay proposed pia πŸ˜³