BV Written Update : 22/12/11 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by KyunkiImafan

Khushi ๐Ÿค— I have to see today's epi and loved your detailed WU. 

I think more than anyone else G is in love with A... ๐Ÿ˜†
thanks sweety๐Ÿ˜›
yeah...the way g does A jaap...no one can do...thats for sure๐Ÿ˜†
Anandi chalak...cheen liya mujhse...anandi yeh..anandi woh...uffo...
Anandi pe Phd kar chuki hai gauriROFL
khushi i think gauri is going to haveli soon to start one more session of "asli-chahera dikhao anandi"..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Guys please stoppp you are all killing me !!! I am laughing my heads off with your comments yaar.

ahahahah Asli chehra dikhaoo!!??? ahahahahahhaah

The mask of zorro lol
wow - this is becoming so interesting!
G runs into Haveli -

Anandi...bahar aao...aur batao sabko ki tumne jaan mujh ke Shivani ji ko apna chahera dikhaya! ๐Ÿคฃ
Inn sab fights ke beech colors  CVs found time to promote colors golden petal awards๐Ÿ˜†...funny promo was show in between-gauri hugs salman,seeing this anandi too joins in,sumitra is next and then bhago came quickly to get salman hug.๐Ÿ˜†...was so funny seeing sallus expresion๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by pjyo

Inn sab fights ke beech colors  CVs found time to promote colors golden petal awards๐Ÿ˜†...funny promo was show in between-gauri hugs salman,seeing this anandi too joins in,sumitra is next and then bhago came quickly to get salman hug.๐Ÿ˜†...was so funny seeing sallus expresion๐Ÿ˜†
i was laughing like mad...at that time..itne intense track main GPA ka ad...๐Ÿ˜†
seems like BV won the best serial in GPA๐Ÿ˜ƒ
All actors r with salman...
Originally posted by khusi_*

i was laughing like mad...at that time..itne intense track main GPA ka ad...๐Ÿ˜†
seems like BV won the best serial in GPA๐Ÿ˜ƒ
All actors r with salman...
bhago kyaa speed se ayi salman ko hug karne๐Ÿ˜ฒ..๐Ÿ˜‰uski beti sarpanch banii tab bhi nahi aayi but salu ko dekha toh bhago bhaagi aayi..๐Ÿ˜†
sallu bechara surrounded by these ladies kya expresion de raha thaa..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
even the in between serial prompo was funny anandi saying,"main 8 baje dekhongi"๐Ÿ˜†...๐Ÿ˜‰shayad khud apne liye vote bhi karegi chori๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

will they ever learn!!???

I mean they seriously need counseling 

Both are same so naturally they are having clashes 

do you think gauri and Jagat can be dismissed from the hospital due to their behavior towards Shivani?
if that happens it will be 'sone pe suhaga' ... dono honge na ghar ke na ghaat ke...
very niice episode... thanks CVs for turning the tables...