Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaJen~Destined2Luv652 | You,Me&Shopping ;) (Page 54)

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NomaLuvsKSG

ohhh righttt! tu bohot "shareef hai" ROFL oh and bringing JJ into this LOL ahaaan

You know once I had to call 911 because I couldn't get up without getting dizzy and needed ambulance and my room right on campus had lots of empty glass bottles ROFLROFL they looked like beer bottles and I SWEAR the cop kept staring and I wanted to tell him like DUDE they are sparkling water bottles not beer LOL then I get to the hospital and they go are you sure you weren't drinking or on drugs? and I am like NO :| I am underage then they go then are you pregnant :S and I am like NO for God's sake they are like ok then you don't mind us testing you for it -___- they didn't believe me hmph! Ok sorry for the random story but you doubting me reminded me of that ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Euphoria-Nomaa.

DivineDreams. IF-Stunnerz
DivineDreams.
DivineDreams.

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
@Naaz ID badal ke agayi ? 

@Toobzy Aj uth gayi tu ? Jaldi jaldi ? Kaise.. I never wake up early.. Only if I have something to do in the morning I get up early 

@Saharu When I was in the 10th grade and I had Geometry .. and there were angles where SR were always put together and I used to think why S ? Why not A ? DMG made me do things I would have never done ROFL 

Nomaa.soundsofcedar

blessing-beauty IF-Addictz
blessing-beauty
blessing-beauty

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
haaannn jee junglee zoo :) I lowee this ac moree =))
DivineDreams. IF-Stunnerz
DivineDreams.
DivineDreams.

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged

ROFLROFL WOAH :| hey how bad can he be Embarrassed LMFAOO
He's damn irritating Nomziee I mean my full day in school goes nicely and the last class he does something so irritating that I am like shut up and just like you my friends were like "OMG Trisha you love him. I can see it in your eyes" and I was like Censored

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nomaa.

-Euphoria- IF-Sizzlerz
-Euphoria-
-Euphoria-

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ZooZoo-

@Toobzy Aj uth gayi tu ? Jaldi jaldi ? Kaise.. I never wake up early.. Only if I have something to do in the morning I get up early 

@Saharu When I was in the 10th grade and I had Geometry .. and there were angles where SR were always put together and I used to think why S ? Why not A ? DMG made me do things I would have never done ROFL 
If people let me sleep only then I can sleep na.ROFLAbb log saath main terrace per aakar khelne lagg jaein toh kia karoun?ROFL
Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oblivion.

ohhh righttt! tu bohot "shareef hai" ROFL oh and bringing JJ into this LOL ahaaan

You know once I had to call 911 because I couldn't get up without getting dizzy and needed ambulance and my room right on campus had lots of empty glass bottles ROFLROFL they looked like beer bottles and I SWEAR the cop kept staring and I wanted to tell him like DUDE they are sparkling water bottles not beer LOL then I get to the hospital and they go are you sure you weren't drinking or on drugs? and I am like NO :| I am underage then they go then are you pregnant :S and I am like NO for God's sake they are like ok then you don't mind us testing you for it -___- they didn't believe me hmph! Ok sorry for the random story but you doubting me reminded me of that ROFL

OMGGG! ROFLROFL that is freaking hilarious!!! omg im dying!! WOWW! " ARE YOU PREGNANT?" ROFL omg i could just imagine you saying "dude i wasnt drinking nor am i pregnant -_____-" omg this is so funny :|

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soundsofcedar

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

A friend of mine Trishu while taking notes LOL ended up writing SR CANT BE TOGETHER ROFLROFL *ihopethat'snotreportablesinceit'sanopinion/wish* she was like HTF did that get there on my notes after she read them LOL She isn't even that phangurlish but yeh it was LOL 

Kay guys I gtg 2 baaj gaye time for me to go and sleep <3 Stay happies, muaaah! Hug

Nomaa.blessing-beauty

-Euphoria- IF-Sizzlerz
-Euphoria-
-Euphoria-

Originally posted by -ZooZoo-

There is an element in Chemistry whose symbol is SR.ROFL

Go to top