Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaJen~Destined2Luv652 | You,Me&Shopping ;) (Page 32)

DivineDreams. IF-Stunnerz
DivineDreams.
DivineDreams.

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KaJenAbhiya-

Haha!  I know right!  I'm soo gonna do that from now on! Big smile  Lol.  I wouldn't really call it 'glaring' but he was staring at me for a long time... Lol!
ROFFFLl ROFL ROFL  You know how to flirt.. I was so boy conscious since I went to all girl's school. and I did talk to guy's of course but I knew them since they were my parent's friends's son's. It's now that I have eased up .. Good do that :)   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Medha.

Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ZooZoo-

Haha!  I know right!  I'm soo gonna do that from now on! Big smile  Lol.  I wouldn't really call it 'glaring' but he was staring at me for a long time... Lol!
ROFFFLl ROFL ROFL  You know how to flirt.. I was so boy conscious since I went to all girl's school. and I did talk to guy's of course but I knew them since they were my parent's friends's son's. It's now that I have eased up .. Good do that :)   
LOL!  Of course I know how to flirt!  Lol!  You were actually boy conscious?  But I'm not surprised. LOL  

Oh, and btw.  You wanted to see the siggy na?

DivineDreams.

DivineDreams.
DivineDreams.

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

LOL!  Of course I know how to flirt!  Lol!  You were actually boy conscious?  But I'm not surprised. LOL  

Oh, and btw.  You wanted to see the siggy na?
I saw the siggie :) It's real nice :) .. Tell me about it .. I am real slow when it comes to flirting and stuff like that .. Tujse classes le lu ? but honesly not my fault cuz the society I lived in had no kids of my age .. and then in school all of them were girls. And If I saw guys.. I would only smile or say hi 

Medha.

Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged

I saw the siggie :) It's real nice :) .. Tell me about it .. I am real slow when it comes to flirting and stuff like that .. Tujse classes le lu ? but honesly not my fault cuz the society I lived in had no kids of my age .. and then in school all of them were girls. And If I saw guys.. I would only smile or say hi 
Thanks! Big smile  Haha!  I don't blame you.  Even I was very shy and stuff (don't laugh there!  I was!), but then I changed after 6th grade. :)  Lol!  Now I freaking wink at guys if I see them!  Lol!  

Edited by -KaJenAbhiya- - 23 December 2011 at 5:10pm
DivineDreams.
DivineDreams.

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

Thanks! Big smile  Haha!  I don't blame you.  Even I was very shy and stuff (don't laugh there!  I was!), but then I changed after 6th grade. :)  Lol!  Now I freaking wink at guys if I see them!  Lol!  
Why would I laugh ? I am in that position. How did you change ROFL ROFL ROFL  You wink at guys Shocked WOAH! My wink isn't even a wink ROFL ROFL 

Medha.

Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged

Why would I laugh ? I am in that position. How did you change ROFL ROFL ROFL  You wink at guys Shocked WOAH! My wink isn't even a wink ROFL ROFL 
LOL!!  Sorry haan. LOL  I don't know.  I was always the loud mouth and stuff and I always wanted to fun stuff like flirting and stuff but I was too immature.  Plus my wayy to innocent looks weren't so helpful.  So after 6th grade, my self confidence kinda boosted and I started to flirt with guys and started cussing and all that stuff so yeah. :)  Haha!  Yep!  I wink at guys, blow kisses at them, hug them tight, PUNCH THEM and all that good stuff. LOL  LOL!  Why do you say that?
DivineDreams.
DivineDreams.

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

LOL!!  Sorry haan. LOL  I don't know.  I was always the loud mouth and stuff and I always wanted to fun stuff like flirting and stuff but I was too immature.  Plus my wayy to innocent looks weren't so helpful.  So after 6th grade, my self confidence kinda boosted and I started to flirt with guys and started cussing and all that stuff so yeah. :)  Haha!  Yep!  I wink at guys, blow kisses at them, hug them tight, PUNCH THEM and all that good stuff. LOL  LOL!  Why do you say that?
Tu badi strong hai .. I am strong only if I know the person well .. I can't go on yapping if a person is a stranger. I started cussing in the 10th grade. I say that cause my wink isn't a wink .. I try to wink but it doesn't look like a wink  

Medha.

Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

Tu badi strong hai .. I am strong only if I know the person well .. I can't go on yapping if a person is a stranger. I started cussing in the 10th grade. I say that cause my wink isn't a wink .. I try to wink but it doesn't look like a wink  
LOL!  Woh toh hain. :) LOL  Dude.  If the person is a stranger, you know what I'm gonna do?  Imma say, 'Like what ya see?'  Haha.  And their expressions are hilarious!  Lol!  Ohh... okay.  

OMG!  I just got an idea! 

Go to top