KaJen~Destined2Luv652 | You,Me&Shopping ;) - Page 77

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

i always say hi to you 🤣 i'm amazing 🤣🤣
i always say hi to everyone 🤣 and bye the time i say hi i have to go so i never get any time to talk to anyone 🤣

u r pagal not amazing tu bhool gaye we R RAKA 🤣
radzi u replied me ksgraka connection on FB🤔

@MEDZI yay i was close to 10 lol😆

Yes 😭 he pretended that the card machine wasn't working and he ran away. i told my dad to call the police but he said the police don't do anything..they just waste our time :(

oh so sad 😒 yea.. Police is there just for formalities...
Originally posted by ammyridz600

i came here only on niks request 😲🤣
i knw   in 4 hrs for u  , am not confuged like ju 🤔🤣 yahan its christmas na 🤣 i dnt live in uk jo 4 gante ke baad i will celebrate it  😆
hayyye gola ka naam maat le since morning i wanna to have that 😒 psht we  get this only one or two places 😒 mujhe gola kaana hain 😒🤣
😭😭 me happy u are here  lmaooo its sadhe channel life ok pa i watch smileplz for aditi gupta coz i love her from prem-heer par she also eat gola 🤣🤣🤣
hawww check peeche ke pages unii dii😳 i said hii

i hate you..you've become so batameez like that bacchi your tonnaji 🤣🤣
I LOVE ICE..i always eat plain ice cubes 🤣🤣
i need to have this gola 🤣 i'll ask my dad 🤣🤣

am a senior member i have the rights to insult  u juniors 🤣
really 😲 i love it tooo 🤣 its one of my fav eating hobbies plain ice cube moo me dalooo par later i had to stop , its cause headach , i had sinus na
dny think in uk u ii get that 😳😆😆 go back to india or come here 🤣
Originally posted by kJ_lovestruck

😭😭 me happy u are here  lmaooo its sadhe channel life ok pa i watch smileplz for aditi gupta coz i love her from prem-heer par she also eat gola 🤣🤣🤣

lmfaooo niks i saw that epi too she is eating gola even on ndtv rakhi show der was family who lives on gola 🤣🤣🤣means they eat loads of ice cream lol
Originally posted by kJ_lovestruck

hawww check peeche ke pages unii dii😳 i said hii

i missed it sholly 😳🤣🤣🤣

lmfaooo niks i saw that epi too she is eating gola even on ndtv rakhi show der was family who lives on gola 🤣🤣🤣means they eat loads of ice cream lol

🤣🤣 roflll DI HAW REALLY FAMILY LIVES ON GOLA HOW DEY GET ALL VITAL NUTRIETS ITS KINDAAA🤔🤣

i missed it sholly 🤣
awww its no problem🤣 atleast u said shooly toobo has beacme egoistic

am a senior member i have the rights to insult  u juniors 🤣
really 😲 i love it tooo 🤣 its one of my fav eating hobbies plain ice cube moo me dalooo par later i had to stop , its cause headach , i had sinus na
dny think in uk u ii get that 😳😆😆 go back to india or come here 🤣
🤣🤣🤣 u both eat ice cube plainn aww😭 i can't i have atonsil problem sooo its banned for me even i cecreams and achaar😭😭😆