Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

WishingYouAProsperous"AbhiyaliciousChristmas" (Page 17)

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
I'm in my sister room watching this show called Afsar Bitiya. My sister said if the story keep like this she'll watch but the moment is become saas bahu or rhona dhona she's out. You should check it out Bani so far from what am seeing it was able to hold my attention for 2 episodes. So is either good or am just bored LOL I like the story of a girl who wants to study no matter what to take care of her parents.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
i am already bored raniROFL
i want to stay away from show for few days, i need a break!
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
I was on TC website and they have a video of VD with his wheat germs talking about past XMAS Sleepy
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

I was on TC website and they have a video of VD with his wheat germs talking about past XMAS Sleepy

ROFLROFL
i had to see some stuff b/c i was going through the gallery. i so like the name you give acid time to time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

Me too Bani, I took a break last week for 3 days and at this rate I might stop watching shows. Ouch I don't want to know love story cause the actors bored me to sleep. I want something completely different. My friend recommended Mahadev on Lord Shiva and Meri Maa. I might take a look next week when am on Vac. So if you see something you like let me know but am not watching ipk, or EBMN or whatever is called LOL.

I want to the tell PH for KW show to screw them selves Angry
  I still can't believe they push the show back. Ouch
Cry
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFL
i had to see some stuff b/c i was going through the gallery. i so like the name you give acid time to time.

They always inspire me ROFL

Bani check this out, syria is crazy  ROFL ROFL

ROFLhttp://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2454410

Edited by pyar-ishk - 25 December 2011 at 3:50pm
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

Me too Bani, I took a break last week for 3 days and at this rate I might stop watching shows. Ouch I don't want to know love story cause the actors bored me to sleep. I want something completely different. My friend recommended Mahadev on Lord Shiva and Meri Maa. I might take a look next week when am on Vac. So if you see something you like let me know but am not watching ipk, or EBMN or whatever is called LOL.

I want to the tell PH for KW show to screw them selves Angry
  I still can't believe they push the show back. Ouch
Cry

oh that god showLOLno i didn't see it yet, but yes i am watching IPKND and to kill my bored i watch EHMBH i guess but i don't like the lead actor so i am like whatever.

omg you won't believe it that there is a rumor that someone *cough* might replace KWShockedmy friends are so pissed off now.
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFL

They always inspire me ROFL

write a book about itROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index