Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

WishingYouAProsperous"AbhiyaliciousChristmas" (Page 146)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivanipandit29

Originally posted by shewascool90210

piya dobrail sucked for me, i never could connected with her b/c she never was what piya was. people loses memory not their innocence nor their values, piya dobrial was whole new chapater for me which i couldn't read but PHEW! piya dorbial went bye bye and piya jaiswal took over her when abhay enter the college. 

yup  cuz Jaiswal is like us.  n yea i hated show they showed her like that.  Cv's lost their mind their for show. it was purely disgusting.   i love piya jaiswal who was born to be  abhay's piya  piya raichand.

remember the time piya accused abhay of killing her, man i felt like going into the tv and strangle her right thereAngryi was so hurt by thatAngry

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
in SS a writer is taking revenge on Abhay  by  showing Abhay has gone made because he tortured us with  his stay away n his aage dilogue  LOLROFL n piya is the doctor n  he has gone mad because he lost metz front of eyesOuch  a car ran over her Ouchn he turned mad n  piya metz's twin sister i guess will b his doctor.
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
if abhay had hurt piya na then piya has hurt abhay in cruel way to
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

in SS a writer is taking revenge on Abhay  by  showing Abhay has gone made because he tortured us with  his stay away n his aage dilogue  LOLROFL n piya is the doctor n  he has gone mad because he lost metz front of eyesOuch  a car ran over her Ouchn he turned mad n  piya metz's twin sister i guess will b his doctor.

wow intense scene for sureLOL
Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

piya dobrail sucked for me, i never could connected with her b/c she never was what piya was. people loses memory not their innocence nor their values, piya dobrial was whole new chapater for me which i couldn't read but PHEW! piya dorbial went bye bye and piya jaiswal took over her when abhay enter the college. 

yup  cuz Jaiswal is like us.  n yea i hated show they showed her like that.  Cv's lost their mind their for show. it was purely disgusting.   i love piya jaiswal who was born to be  abhay's piya  piya raichand.

remember the time piya accused abhay of killing her, man i felt like going into the tv and strangle her right thereAngryi was so hurt by thatAngry

yea piya accusing abhay i read that  it was  heart breaking n i hated it too  i did not see that scene it was too much torture when i read that so yea i felt like throwing a rock at her head so  she could get her memory back n  i wished they showed her says sorry cuz she should have but i guess not.  
Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani tv serialPiya has always been a different girl, a girl with a mind of her own. Not the one who would get lost in the crowd; Piya never cared about fitting in with the trends and fads. Unlike girls of her age she was averse to love (she had a very strong reason for being like that; she had a past). But life had something else in store for her. Destiny held something else for her.And this happens when on getting a scholarship, Piya moves to Dehradun to pursue her degree.

In the chill of the dense forests, she meets Abhay, a strikingly handsome boy who completely sweeps her off her feet. But Abhay's mysterious disposition raises questions in Piya's mind. He is a recluse and very unlike the other college boys. There is this charm in him that draws Piya towards him. She feels a strong connection with him and yet gets the unmistakable feeling that Abhay decidedly does not want to get too close. However, in time the heart wins and, they are swept off their feet falling passionately in love with each other. But it's an unusual love, a queer one.

Abhay is not 'human'. To Abhay, Piya is that person he has waited ages for ' she is his soul mate. But the closer they get, the more Abhay must struggle to resist his primal instinct of killing a human. Somehow or the other, they will have to manage their impossible love - A contemporary, visual, and visceral Romeo and Juliet story of the ultimate forbidden love affair - between a non human and a mortal -  Dangerous Love!

CHARACTERS 

Piya

Piya has always been a different girl, a girl with a mind of her own. Not the one who would get lost in the crowd; Piya never cared about fitting in with the trends and fads. Unlike girls of her age she was averse to love (she had a very strong reason for being like that; she had a past). But life had something else in store for her. Destiny held something else for her.And this happens when on getting a scholarship, Piya moves to Dehradun to pursue her degree.

Abhay

A strikingly handsome boy who completely has a mysterious disposition. He is a recluse and very unlike the Dehradun college.

The Raichand Couple

Abhay's parents, Mr. and Mrs. Raichand, are as mysterious as their son Abhay. They have come to Dehradun with a fake identity. Though they prefer to be low profile (less social), they still are a known family. Mrs. Raichand keeps Abhay under check for his activities. They prefer to be careful when around 'humans'.

yea this is what we wanted to see we never really got to see this at all CryCryOuchOuch
Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
gosh how i craved for piya's memory to come back b/c i couldn't stand any kutta between abhiyaDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhiya_Visu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index