Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

WishingYouAProsperous"AbhiyaliciousChristmas" (Page 103)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
958. "When during sad times an angel should come to you, open your eyes and see who that angel is, for that is your one true love."

abhay came to piya whenever she needed him, he was there for her as her shadow! he has saved her not to receive thank you but b/c he wanted it to. abhay always has been there for piya during her happiness and in her sadness, he give her happiness when she need the most.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Free disney snow white 7 seven dwarf dwarves prince princess ...
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Me too bani no matter what I do or watch my comes back to abhlya Ouch I tried not to get sad when I think of abhlya but I can't help it.

Yes Meri Maa is very emotional cause your heart brakes for the mother.  The mother has been crying for 5 yrs since her daughter been missing and she kept all her clothes and toys that one day she'll find her daughter. The mother has a son but the MIL won't let around her son cause she blames her for the daughter being missing. The missing daughter is living in a chal and stealing people money to support herself and the woman who kidnapped her that she thinks is her mother.
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
yep rani it won't go away till we get ViSu together in another show, omg if that happens na then my wound will heal and i will be so happy!!!!

wow that is sadCryCryCryCryher daughter is missing she is already goen half crazy and now she is being kept from her sonShockedomfg this MIL i tell you, they need girls like us, i will be like the hell he won't come to be back off you old woman!

i don't want to see it, it's already sad, she is stealing money to support herselfCryOuch

stealer woman you go dieAngryAngryAngryAngry

BRB i need to eat dinner!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
alright i am back
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
961. "Never underestimate the power because love can do miracles which you never thought possible."
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Princess Disney Wallpaper | Hawaii Dermatology
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Wallpaper Gallery – Streetrat

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index