Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Graduation Day
A day passed, then a week, then a month. Before I could blink, it was graduation day. I watched as her perfect body floated like an angel up on stage to get her diploma. I wanted her to be mine, but she didn't notice me like that, and I knew it. Before everyone went home, she came to me in her smock and hat, and cried as I hugged her. Then she lifted her head from my shoulder and said, "you're my best friend, thanks" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

.Shiva. thumbnail

A Few Years Later
Now I sit in the pews of the church. That girl is getting married now. I watched her say "I do" and drive off to her new life, married to another man. I wanted her to be mine, but she didn't see me like that, and I knew it. But before she drove away, she came to me and said "you came!". She said "thanks" and kissed me on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

Funeral
Years passed, I looked down at the coffin of a girl who used to be my "best friend". At the service, they read a diary entry she had wrote in her high school years. This is what it read: I stare at him wishing he was mine, but he doesn't notice me like that, and I know it. I want to tell him, I want him to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love him but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. I wish he would tell me he loved me! 'I wish I did too...' I thought to my self, and I cried.

.Shiva. thumbnail

"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control."

.Shiva. thumbnail

Today I caught myself smiling for no reason... then I realized I was thinking about you

.Shiva. thumbnail

Sometimes people put up walls, not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.

.Shiva. thumbnail

if you cant get someone off your mind they are probably supposed to be there

.Shiva. thumbnail

You know you're in love when you don't wanna go to sleep at night because your life is better than a dream.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bani Hide & See again 🤣 Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
i am watching old hindi movie and they were amazing👏
.Shiva. thumbnail
kadar khan was too funny🤣