Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Love Gurus lajawab -- Ashni ka badla mizaj (Page 4)

rtms IF-Dazzler
rtms
rtms

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
ClapBeautiful post Tanu.
i can sense hw excited ur 4 the Ashni's meeting.so as v.Thumbs Up
Romaan were superb tonite.hp v will get more of them.
i was expecting Nidhi in that teashop but tonite it came as a pleasant surprise.
exam time but i can't miss my Ashni.am eagerly waiting.
by the way wt is next 4 Ashni, after the meet!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85Armu4evaAbhiAni

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

he talked but RoMaan told it  i think bcoz  was clearly shown that both Armaan n Rohan were speaking to nidhi n ashu respectively LOL

Nope.. RoMaan come later.. first he talked to Nidhi.. maybe something like.. 'Aap..yahan' or something..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rabzonedge

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Adorable post Tanu...and what a way to begin the post...with a gorgeous picture of Ashni...IN THE SAME FRAME...from tomorrow's magical episode. Day Dreaming

Honestly this episode was delightful and flawless in my opinion...best episode this week (so far =D)...Clap

Highlights-

1) Hilariously funny Rohan-Armaan conversation...natural chemistry and humor which wasn't forced...they are a RIOT.ROFL..so fun to see these two characters teaming up.

2) Ranga- he always rocks. I love Ranga...liked seeing him with Rohan-Armaan too...these 3 are damn funny!!!

3) Ashu-Armaan: OMGG!!!! OMG. FUNNY as heck!!!!!! Armaan basically manhandled Ashu. He was SO annoying.ROFL..Ashu has a VERY high patience with his best friend...Armaan basically forced him out of there...the scene of Ashu with that weird patient was funny...MB looked SO Sexy *droolz*..Blushing.Armaan telling Ashu he needs a "thappa"..."jaldi...signatures fast karo"...and Ashu's annoyed "ARMAAN, PLEASEEE"ROFL...LOLZ. I was rolling.

4) CTs LISTENING TO US!!!!!! ShockedWhat type of concept is this? I like it!!! Nidhi missing Ashu...logical scenes...without crying...calmly inquiring abt her baby...drinking his favorite tea...I loved it. Heart

5) the way Ashu's expressions softened when Armaan told him he's there for Nidhi..Day Dreaming.and that Nidhi loves him...MB deserves an Oscar for these subtle expressions...lo and behold...AshNi both reacted the same way being told X and Y loves them too...they snapped.LOL..hehe. just wait, my babies...you'll see who loves whom soon...
Wink

6) Precap: HeartSillyBlushingDay DreamingDancing

dil yehi bola mera dil yehi bola yaara...
  raaz yeh hai usne mujh par khola k hai..
  ishq mohabbat jiske dil mein...
  usko pasand karta hai maula mera...

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85iamsania01Armu4evaAbhiAnicroziaxxvasanthi16LizzieBennettrtmsKrrish4Yourabzonedge-Deepali-

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by rabzonedge

aaj main upar Aasmaan niche wow...kyaa episode tha...

hilarious was laughing non stop...

precap ne MAAR DALA...

bas kal ka 8 baje jaldi se...

but i know..tomorrow they will freeze at Ashni's eyelock..Weekend ka lamba intezaar phir se...Disapprove

Aare.. woh pyaar hi kya. jo intezaar na jane Embarrassed
Hum AshNians... to AshNi ke pyaar ke liye.. sadiyan intezar karlenge..

LOL (dont beat me up. .m all Shayarana today) ROFL

kal kyaa hoga sab ke sab gaate rahenge...sadiyaan intezaar for their pyaar will kill me yaar...

i knw its bad now u dont beat me up...LOL

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Adorable post Tanu...and what a way to begin the post...with a gorgeous picture of Ashni...IN THE SAME FRAME...from tomorrow's magical episode. Day Dreaming

Honestly this episode was delightful and flawless in my opinion...best episode this week (so far =D)...Clap

Highlights-

1) Hilariously funny Rohan-Armaan conversation...natural chemistry and humor which wasn't forced...they are a RIOT.ROFL..so fun to see these two characters teaming up.

2) Ranga- he always rocks. I love Ranga...liked seeing him with Rohan-Armaan too...these 3 are damn funny!!!

3) Ashu-Armaan: OMGG!!!! OMG. FUNNY as heck!!!!!! Armaan basically manhandled Ashu. He was SO annoying.ROFL..Ashu has a VERY high patience with his best friend...Armaan basically forced him out of there...the scene of Ashu with that weird patient was funny...MB looked SO Sexy *droolz*..Blushing.Armaan telling Ashu he needs a "thappa"..."jaldi...signatures fast karo"...and Ashu's annoyed "ARMAAN, PLEASEEE"ROFL...LOLZ. I was rolling.

4) CTs LISTENING TO US!!!!!! ShockedWhat type of concept is this? I like it!!! Nidhi missing Ashu...logical scenes...without crying...calmly inquiring abt her baby...drinking his favorite tea...I loved it. Heart

5) the way Ashu's expressions softened when Armaan told him he's there for Nidhi..Day Dreaming.and that Nidhi loves him...MB deserves an Oscar for these subtle expressions...lo and behold...AshNi both reacted the same way being told X and Y loves them too...they snapped.LOL..hehe. just wait, my babies...you'll see who loves whom soon...
Wink

6) Precap: Dancing

dil yehi bola mera dil yehi bola yaara...
  raaz yeh hai usne mujh par khola k hai..
  ishq mohabbat jiske dil mein...
  usko pasand karta hai maula mera...

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

lovely analysis yanks...Trio were hilarious today...every dialogue was a punch line...Clap

Nidhi's tea stall scene was beautiful,romantic...there was softness and assurance of love on her face...

Ashutosh restless was stopped the moment he heard Nidhi's name..Brilliant performance by MB...

tomorrow's epi is gonna be a DYNAMITE ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85AbhiAnivasanthi16LizzieBennettrtmsyanks28

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
i am missing the masti, this sony ppl havent uploaded their channel yet , dumbo , let me come back after watching repeat . 
LizzieBennett Goldie
LizzieBennett
LizzieBennett

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Armaan telling Ashu he needs a "thappa"..."jaldi...signatures fast karo"...and Ashu's annoyed "ARMAAN, PLEASEEE"ROFL...LOLZ. I was rolling.

@ yanks: Betcha! This was rip-roaringly funny!!

ANd pre-cap ke baare mein kya kahoon *sigh*.. Nidhi looks extremely beautiful and delicate with the dupatta over her head.. Ashu looks completely and totally smitten!! Day Dreaming

I want this song for tomm's episode...

Shukran Allah wallah hamdul illah

Nazron se nazarein mili… toh
Jannat si mehki fizaayen
Lab ne jo lab chu liya…. toh (OMG!!! ye hoga kya??? not on Indian TV, I guess)Embarrassed
Aasman se barsi duaayen
Aisi apni mohabbat
Aisi rooh e ibaadat
Hum pe meherban do jahaan

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85vasanthi16AbhiAnirtmsKrrish4Youyanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LizzieBennett

Armaan telling Ashu he needs a "thappa"..."jaldi...signatures fast karo"...and Ashu's annoyed "ARMAAN, PLEASEEE"ROFL...LOLZ. I was rolling.

@ yanks: Betcha! This was rip-roaringly funny!!

ANd pre-cap ke baare mein kya kahoon *sigh*.. Nidhi looks extremely beautiful and delicate with the dupatta over her head.. Ashu looks completely and totally smitten!! Day Dreaming

I want this song for tomm's episode...

Shukran Allah wallah hamdul illah

Nazron se nazarein mili' toh
Jannat si mehki fizaayen
Lab ne jo lab chu liya'. toh (OMG!!! ye hoga kya??? not on Indian TV, I guess)Embarrassed
Aasman se barsi duaayen
Aisi apni mohabbat
Aisi rooh e ibaadat
Hum pe meherban do jahaan

yeah that's a lovely song too...Shreya Ghoshal...one can never go wrong with her...my baby Embarrassed

I know they've already chosen the song...but I wish they can use Maula Mere Maula from Anwar...It's a dream of mine to see that on one of my two fav jodis...LOL

aankhein teri kitni haseen
ki inkaa aashiq, mein ban gayaa hoon
mujhko basaa le, inme tuDay Dreaming

Go to top