Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

reem Groupbie
reem
reem

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 7:23am | IP Logged

hi

did kumkum relly died if kumkum died what is mean kumkum pyara sa bhandhan . how any women replace to be kumkum and looking her family or her husband , like abha and vrinda .

and chanda can't replase kumkum and she she is look like kumkum .

damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 10:31am | IP Logged
no kumkum aint dead yet Embarrassed
umm.. she still has a month
n now that she knows abt it shel want sumit to marry again n mayb to abha Angry Cry
damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 10:34am | IP Logged
n i think its like piya ka ghar the main lead lady had brain tumour she gave birth to a child n went in a coma then the vamp kidnapped her from the hospital n told the whole family that she is dead n then she married the main lead male i think sumthing similar is gonna happen here... Angry dun they ave brains cant they think of sumthing new Ouch
zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 12:58am | IP Logged
I don't think so that the story would go like pya ka ghar[hey don't want to irritate u,just giving my opinion!]SmileSmile
shabzz123 IF-Rockerz
shabzz123
shabzz123

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 8:24am | IP Logged

i really hope its notbecoming  like that shit serial PIYA KA GHAR  .... plzz i hate that serial y cant they just end it instead of steching it like a rubber band Angry its really very  annoying ...i just hope that kumkum does not become like it plzzzz.but the way its going it really looks like its going to be very much like that except for the kidnapping stuff ... 

there is a big question in my mind

kk is expecting a baby rite ? and she has only one month left so does that mean that su child will not be born ?   <NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLZZZZZZZZZ NOOOO>CryCryCry

Madiha_07 IF-Dazzler
Madiha_07
Madiha_07

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 10:44am | IP Logged
i don't want sumeet to marry Abha  the drama will be boring coz no one can take kk's place.......
reem Groupbie
reem
reem

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 10:53am | IP Logged

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

when chanda see in this serial she could take kumkum place. did abha take kumkum place and she married to sumit . did she become heroin in this serial.

damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
gurlean sorry for replyin so late Embarrassed
i use to watch it but not nemore
i ave seen that part when rimjhim his sum tumour she was kidnapped n till she came back i ave also seen a bit of her fight to get her husband back...
i really dun want this same thing to happe in kumkum plz its the same old boring thing Embarrassed Big smile

Go to top