22nd Dec Paundraka wants his idol to be worshipped

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Jai Shri Krishna

Paudraka enters his rajyasabha with flute in his hand, Sudama with a fan behind him, he declares he has learned from MM  importance of love, now his heart is filled with love.Now he wants to win over 3 lokas & become Trilokinaath. All devagana , Indra & his Apsaras will be his dasis. Since he is God Paundraka every where his temples will be made, that Krishna is nobody.  His 1000s of Wives will be his. At this pt. MM's expressions changes, he looks little serious. Paundraka further continues he will attack Dwaraka now & will be called Dwarakadheesh.

Sudama before eating, thinks Paundraka is filled with so much sins even Krishna is not able to reform him, food given by such a king is equal to poison. Krishna comes there asks him has he decided not to eat food. Sudama says Paundraka now wants to attack your Dwaraka. Krishna says he is called father, how can he think bad about his son, I will try as long as I can. I am the creator, Paundraka is a child who immitates me but people around him are so greedy, for their selfish motive they are using their position, he is in bad company.First I will  remove them. Sudama says then kill his senapati. Krishna says I haven't come here to shed blood. Sudama says then how will we get out of all this. Krishna says I will not do anything, his karmas only will finish him.

Durdhara  shows an idle of Paundraka, playing flute, like Krishna's idle. He is thrilled seeing this, he saks Durdhara my people must be worshipping me? Durdhara  replies who wants to die, by disobeying you. Paundraka tells him in nearby rajyas too my idle should be worshipped. Durdhara says even in Dwaraka this will be worshipped.

Sudama tells Krishna to stop senapati right now. Krishna says no, how long will he keep on stopping him, his karmas will decide the course of action, let me do my work.

Durdhara tells his sainiks to go to nearby rajyas & replace all devi, devata's idles with Paundraka's idle.

They go every place, killing, hitting people, forcing them to say, bhagwan Vasudev Paundraka ki jay.

Sudama tells Krishna to stop all this. Krishna says it is their karma's result , he can not interfear with destiny, I am pained to see them suffering, but one thing I can assure you Durdhara's  bad karmas have reached at its peak now, he will have to pay for it now.

At a temple people are worshipping Krishna, one of the villager comes there running, tells them to run away, because Paundraka's  sainiks are killing everyone who refuses to take his name & worship other Deities. People who are present at the temple start running from there, the pujari tells them to stop, because they are in Krishan's  sharan. But they refuse to believe saying they want to save their life.

Sudama  looks at Krishna, who seems is going to do something. 

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Today, for the initial moments, Paundrak looked like he was alienating everybody w/ his statements - his brother, Kashiraj & Durdhar due to his talk of winning people through love, and Sudama, his own wife and others by talking about being the conqueror of all 3 worlds.  MM looked like his sole admirer, until his remarks about Krishna's wives turned MM sour.

If yesterday's episode was funny, if irritating, today's was outrageous - showing Paundrak tormenting Krishna's devotees, and Krishna being okay w/ it and rationalizing it wrt their past lives.  If that's going to be his reaction, Paundrak is right when he says he offers better benefits than Krishna - at least he (theoretically) does what he can to protect his devotees better than this Krishna - as depicted in today's episode - does.

I have some more comments about the Paundrak depiction, which I'll comment on in the Now they are showing PAUNDRAK story  thread

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG!!! I thought I wouldn't read the update but I did it!🤣

Thanks for the update!😊

So Paundrak's unlimited demands goes on & on & on... now he wants the 1000 wives of Krishna. At least Krishna's expressions change after that statement... But then what... now to drag the story, Krishna will use words like karma & destiny & keep on giving chances to Paundrak just bcoz Draupadi is not found... 😵
I must say that Paundrak is really lucky then, if SPs knew in advance that Draupadi wouldn't be found soon then maybe they would have made Krishna give several chances even to Kalyavan too, poor guy had to die within one episode only🤪

Great going CVs... good job!👎🏼 Keep it up! Superb!🤢
mnx12 thumbnail

Sudama1 lasted for 1 month, Sudama 2 again 1 month, Paundrak will be given the same time, this is his 3rd week, so by next Friday Paundraka should meet his end.

Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Some of MM's messages were good. ⭐️

The song at the temple, in the last part of the ep., was also good. ⭐️

The 'murti' of Paundrak, when Durdhar showed it to him, was amusing!  🤪🤣. 

Completey agree with Vrish's qs in 'Now they are showing Paundrak Story' Thread ⭐️ ⭐️. Don't know what are they (SP Creatives) thinking 😕
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Paundrak surely looks like a gay...
my head was spinning after listening to the confusing talks between sudama and Murli manohar...
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

my head was spinning after listening to the confusing talks between sudama and Murli manohar...

🤣 🤣 🤣
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

Very true, I can't see confused as well as confusing Krishna, hope things are better today.
am having problem with like botton.