Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I love NAANAV! Suppper HOTTT

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
/i love Naanav, the way he was getting annoyed! I actually like NK, for annoying Naanav coz he looks awesome, plus J arnav is tooo hottt to handle...

Nanav is a cute name will love when khushi teases him with the name!

shybabe arhi-4ever waiting  for the hottt super hottt pic of nanav which he gives to di, n also the sighing "unbelievable" pic in car when khushi runs for dupatta,,,, he was looking super hott,, cant say enough, coz again I m a fan of Nanav,,,thaks CV for the new namoona!

I lke naanav,,,M I crazy,,,,,,,Arnav is making me

luv
Zoha

Edited by UltimateBarun - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YPNHK_kiFANno.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Naanav!! 😆 Can't wait to watch it! Thanks for making me even more super excited Zoha! 
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: YPNHK_kiFANno.1

Naanav!! 😆 Can't wait to watch it! Thanks for making me even more super excited Zoha! 

watch it, n hwhen u see the hawt naanav,  remebr what i say, u cant just take ur eys off him!!!

SUper hawwt!
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
zoha hes super duper HOt nanav ahh arnav haye loved the looks he gave to anjali hehehehe
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
His super hott expressions in 2dys epi ws awsum..😳
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Naanav.. 🤣 Even Anjali called him that... Awww Poor ASR.. Ab Khushi ki baari hai.. Im so damn sure she will tease him as well.. 🤣 
prathikri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh man... whatever arnie does  is suoer hot... Hot even while clinching his teeth ... 😊
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

/i love Naanav, the way he was getting annoyed! I actually like NK, for annoying Naanav coz he looks awesome, plus J arnav is tooo hottt to handle...

Nanav is a cute name will love when khushi teases him with the name!

shybabe arhi-4ever waiting  for the hottt super hottt pic of nanav which he gives to di, n also the sighing "unbelievable" pic in car when khushi runs for dupatta,,,, he was looking super hott,, cant say enough, coz again I m a fan of Nanav,,,thaks CV for the new namoona!

I lke naanav,,,M I crazy,,,,,,,Arnav is making me

luv
Zoha

i agree he is too hot to handle
IronyDied thumbnail
he is damn hot! 😍 jealous and annoyed arnav looked hot+hot= super hot😳 now i am sure in the cocktail party Arnav will be jealous of NK and will gulp down two three drinks😆 gatak jao arnav bitwa..gatak jao..aur bol dalo apne dil ka haal 😳 super excited! ❤️ this NK is going to bring out the ASR back in him😆
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

zoha hes super duper HOt nanav ahh arnav haye loved the looks he gave to anjali hehehehe

That was the moment of the day for me!!!!!

i m soo going to hav the pic as my profile pic!