Originally posted by MahekFTW

Originally posted by shellily

Originally posted by MahekFTW

funny how at the same time pb is going bonkers 
about the love bite issue 
why do i have a feeling
there is an asmani connection 
hm...

Oh she said something about that???  I wasnt following her tweets as they are getting more and more delusional everyday...and just tired of reading nonsense.  What did she say? 

first she tweeted mahek n salman tht she doesnt need to hire pr to abuse others 
like some other contestants lol
cuz we all know pb is gettin abused by pr n not 90 % of the indian population lol

then she tweeted dale who is pms n amars pr
tht he is trying to shift blame to sky 
when we all know amar is the sleazy one
3 girls have accused him of it lol
then skys gf jumped in n was all like tell this girl to save her self respect

the synergy of events inside n outside the house is fishy nai ?

funny thing is mahek n salman dont even mention her hahahahha
SHE STILLL DOESNT GET IT !
n i dont get it ? yeh kon si dosti hai ke
she is willing to ruin a married father of twos rep in the media like tht
n i love how everyone is sleazy except pb
who is known for condom commercials n whose father is dating a 20 yr old !!!!

THanks for the update... and you hit the nail right on the head...so funny of her to be so judgmental and that too based on just assumptions after she herself had led no moralistic life.  I suppose to answer that she will just say I'm liberated so hence I am allowed to do what I want and no one is allowed to point a finger at me. 

I think it must be irking her more than no one even mentions her and hell hath no fury like a woman ignored SmileSmile   She's not about to let go of this once chance which got her into the limelight - even if it isnt a highly complimentary limelight !  I think her tweeting is going to continue well beyond the game in her effort to prove that she was the only all-knowing person  !  hmmmph...disgusting!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bittanns123MahekFTW

kaushikbasu IF-Rockerz
kaushikbasu
kaushikbasu

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Actually they have pounced upon Shonali's allegation. They know that one person has alleged him of indecent touch so if they blame him people outside more often than not would tend to believe it. Amar on the other hand should have avoided touching them all togather because he should have known that they would pounce n him at the first opportunity.

Edited by kaushikbasu - 22 December 2011 at 10:00am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bittzingarufrhnjnHard Rockdeepu221susan29Tony_StraK786

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
I foresee a very nasty confrontation between Sunny and Amar and Sunny is begging for it, it seems.

Thanks to her confession in Aapka Farmaan, Amar even knows her profession. He has already been bitten by Nagrani before and he won;t take it from Sunny without reminding her on TV what she is all about!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anns123

susan29 IF-Sizzlerz
susan29
susan29

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I wish in tomorrow's episode amar gives it back to them...actually sunny is provoking juhi...even when they were dicussing amar pulling by collar...even though juhi said thats how it is in the movie... sunny insisted he could have done it better...come on ya amar is not a professional dancer

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bittzingaruanns123

Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zingaruanns123Hard Rock-Cruiser-

Observer101 Senior Member
Observer101
Observer101

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moderator-

Bigg Boss is a dirty game, and people blame others per their convenience. Also everyone stoops low and changes colors at the time when they are on nominations.  I don't like such accusations thrown at a Married guy whoz kids are watching the show. But at the same a married guys needs to behave like a decent man/father on the show so no one can make such accusations. Ouch

This is a Show where they are expected to perform and all of them are actors who are supposed to be more intimate on screen. If I am not wrong, Amar did ask Juhi's permission before catching her collar and she seemed ok about it. It was Sati Savitri Sunny and Sky who were acting holier than thou about it. Regarding name calling, Juhi has been equally dismissive and has called people worse names in the past.

For the trio to use the woman card against Amar is really thick. I feel its being done to garner sympathy votes and get Amar evicted. God the trio with their unholy acts and holier than thou attitude are truly disgusting.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bittMissSRKPranjjaltj_mumanns123Hard RockuscgirlIBserenity-Cruiser-

tj_mum Senior Member
tj_mum
tj_mum

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
http://twitter.com/#!/SoniaSin_Forbes/status/149827226832089089
Aakash's friend for 3 years, who is also on IF complained to Pooja Bedi. 

Sonia has written: 
sky's sister has given all d authority 2@poojabeditweets on taking care of his public image.pls ask her to help u.am out of this !

So, Pooja Bedi is the PR for Aakash. No wonder, Pooja Bedi is constantly gunning for the blood of anyone who can possibly ruin Aakash's image. 

- Pooja Bedi will continue to bad-mouth Mahek even more in coming weeks till Aakash is in the house. 
- Pooja Bedi will continue to bad-mouth PM. Even though she had claimed just a few weeks ago that PM should be given a second chance. 

Basically, Pooja Bedi will do anything possible under the sun to defend Aakash's actions and will try to make him look good. Even if this makes her look like a hypocrite. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anns123MahekFTW

susan29 IF-Sizzlerz
susan29
susan29

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --P.K.LeLe--

Originally posted by susan29

I wish in tomorrow's episode amar gives it back to them...actually sunny
is provoking juhi...even when they were dicussing amar pulling by
collar...even though juhi said thats how it is in the movie... sunny insisted he
could have done it better...come on ya amar is not a professional dancer

Juhi is Drama queen, Since her Collar Was being Held she should have instantly warned to Amar not to hold it like this Why she discussing it since dance ended. SHE AND HER chamchi chamche are bent on degrading him all the times.

actually at the dining table also juhi did not say he was touchy or anything...she said amar did like the song...sunny was going on insisting that amar was touchy ...sunny is influencing juhi in a wrong way...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bitt

Go to top