Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Sadaf!! πŸ˜ƒ

Hey even I want to swap houses!! πŸ€”
Hey Naina!! πŸ˜ƒ

It's all thanks to this ChatterBox here. 🀣🀣
Originally posted by MG.Creations

Noma - Are you freaking kidding me?!! 😲 I HATE the cold!! I'm so glad that winter was hot this year. πŸ˜ƒ

S - I am watching it kameeni!! Why else do you think I'm writing all this about the show? 🀣🀣 I think I'm gonna be doing that too now. 🀣🀣 And I lurrvvv how uuu talk to me . ☺️🀣 It is your fault!! 🀣🀣
pshttt I knw dat u twat 🀣 naaah ur making it all up ur not dat clever 🀣 lol haha yah and thn stay behind like me I will scrap yah all da time and chat 2 yah in detention aswell 🀣 awww I lurveee yah 2 🀣 pshttt yah blame me ennit kamineee 🀣
Hey Naina and Sadaf haha stole da names from Meanie 🀣 oiii meanie not my fault marn i can't keep my mouth closed kaii 🀣 unless u wanna lock it ur choice 🀣 
Woah!! Arnav just did NOT say that. 😳
Hey Sanzy and Gurleen and Sadaf! AND Noma! (Sorry, didn't see you there before)  (And anyone else if I forgot πŸ˜†)

Who's swapping houses? o.o I be a confused little child. *Sigh*
Edited by Naina2127 - 12 years ago
Sanz- chal lets do it πŸ˜Ž πŸ€£

Gurleen- LMFAO i knew you would freak out πŸ€£ but you know even our winter was hot πŸ€” we didnt even get cold days<< and now its getting cold like W*F :| 

Hii Sadaf and Naina! :)
S - LMAO! The teachers will be thinking I'm gone mad.. smiling in detention. 🀣🀣 Shurrup! I am smart you behenji. 🀣🀣 Toh aur kisse blame karoon?? 🀣🀣 Naahh mann. If you do toh phir yaha bohot silent ho jaye ga. 🀣🀣
@ Naina me and Nomu and Meanie are swapping houses lmaoo 🀣 I love da beach and Meanie loves warm places so we r going Florida whr Nomu lives and Nomu love cold places so she can go either UK or Canada whr me and meanie live 🀣