Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
guys sorry to worry u all bt is it only me whenever i hit the chaska meter it dnt register my vote actually i see that it is still at zero. what is going on

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kinshukkiaashiqwadi..doll-Nirvana--abhi-pundir-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "whats wrong with the" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
oh dear Don'tt Worry . Forum late se Start hua tha So Chaskameter Points will b calculated frm dis week only  n It will b shown 2 us frm Next week . So Relaxxx n Do keep on hitting d Chaskameter 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moksha89wadi..dollsandiab

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

oh dear Don'tt Worry . Forum late se Start hua tha So Chaskameter Points will b calculated frm dis week only  n It will b shown 2 us frm Next week . So Relaxxx n Do keep on hitting d Chaskameter 
thank u

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Also a rank will be given next week due to the late posting of the forum, and the show having just started this week Smile

deepakkumar1994

deepakkumar1994

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
dear sir & mam,
                              I want to do the work in Serial.
                Please Reply Me

Thanks & Regards.
 Deepak Kumar

Mob:- 9811290647

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Can Some One Write The Right Name In The Cast List ...And Why Is Still The Chaska Meter Still 0

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Mythily It's not uptil updated dear , May b till tomm we gonna get our chaskameter ranking . But yes Plzzz write correct names of d casts of d actors. Kinshuk's then Yash's n Shivshakti as well . 

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Mythily It's not uptil updated dear , May b till tomm we gonna get our chaskameter ranking . But yes Plzzz write correct names of d casts of d actors. Kinshuk's then Yash's n Shivshakti as well . 

I Am Try But People Has To Go To There Profile When Ever I Go To Comment in Shivshakthi Profile It Say Please Wait For 30 Minutes And Try Again. Or You Can Edit Your Last Comment... Come On People Please Write Something On There Profile...Unhappy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.