Megha & Garv & Esha

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

Over here yesterday in S.A was the Holi episode where they showed Megha in her normal spoilt fashion dancing around with Garv and everyone else!

That is until Garv floated over to where Esha was and started dancing with her. Megha saw this and became agitated, drank some potion and became a tad bit tipsy!

She ended up packing Esha's suitcase and decided on her own volition to throw Esha out!

Judging by the way Megha reacted to Garv and Esha, I just want to ask a question or two! Hopefully you my friends can make me understand!

By yesterday's episode with Megha acting in her spoilt and insufferable mode, is she:

1) Secretly in love with Garv and that's why she is so openly hostile to Esha (cos Megha knows that Garv likes Esha a lot)

or 2) she is just jealous cos before she had all of Garv's attention and now he is focusing that attention on someone else!

But I reckon that Megha is in love with Garv!

What do you guys say?

well, i think she loves garv but she does know it herself. So when garv starts focusing on esha, she gets jealous and maybe packed esha's bag so that esha would leave the house and go back so garv will not be able to see esha anymore.

I think she is in love with Garv, never openly tell it to him, she must have assumed that he loved her too by their closeness.

She should grow up, don't like her attitude towards her mother, very poor upbringing, thats what happens to kids who grow up without a mother and the usual spank on the butt.

Edited by AALIYAH786 - 19 years ago

I am a 100% sure that she has fallen hard for Garv...

But esha and garv is better than megha and garv dont u think?