India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

why jealous of purab??? (Page 5)

Shalini_ms Groupbie
Shalini_ms
Shalini_ms

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Bingoo Vijay. Purab is too good to be true besides all human beings have flaws.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay

if you want to support or criticize a character it should be supported with a argument so that we can have a healthy discussion instead of just giving general statements that they hate Purab / Armaan.

agree with u vijayClap.....ummm Anju...when I say Purab is mine....does that have to be supported with an argument tooConfused

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 6:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

agree with u vijayClap.....ummm Anju...when I say Purab is mine....does that have to be supported with an argument tooConfused

Nope Ides, there is no support for your claim, therefore no argument necessary!!!! Wink hope that helps!!

Edited by anjali308 - 19 October 2004 at 10:19pm
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay

Hi.. Friends,

I like Armaan's character more then Purab's as it is more near to reality and has his own share of good and bad (like all of us). A character is good if it has all the shades and Apoorva is really doing justice to his character Smile.

And if you all see on the better side of Armaan. It is he who gave Jassi her first break in Gulmohur and then he even did'nt knew that she will ruling his company some day.

Request to all members

I believe India-Forums is for all and everyone has the liberty to voice their opinion  and instead of just having a straight clash and exchange of words between members it would have been better if you want to support or criticize a character it should be supported with a argument so that we can have a healthy discussion instead of just giving general statements that they hate Purab / Armaan.

What say guys and gals... ?

Cheers,
Vijay

Vijay,I agree with you completely.Sometimes discussions do get reduced down to love-hate statements.

Thanks for voting in for Armaan.That's a great boost as we do get outnumbered hereWink 

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by anjali308

Nope Ides, there is no support for your claim, therefore no argument necessary!!!! Wink hope that helps!!

[/QUOTE]

Sorry Ides,I'm not taking sides but I just burst out laughing when I read this.Anjali,U rockLOLLOLLOL

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLanju sudhar jaoWink
Smile Senior Member
Smile
Smile

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

I hope both Surnita and Rain have cooled down.  i have a request to all the members of India forum that let be a Armaan fan or a Purab fan everyone has the rights to post their comments and opinion here but please do not make this forum a hell.  I sincerely feel that there are lots of Purab fans over here than Armaan.  please react positive to any of the negative statement and end the topic than and there, lets not encourage others for such unnecessary arguements.

Please maintain peace in this FORUM.

Cheers

Smile

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

LOL
Originally posted by anjali308

Sorry Ides,I'm not taking sides but I just burst out laughing when I read this.Anjali,U rockLOLLOLLOL

[/QUOTE]

why thank you Minnie!! EmbarrassedWink I think you rock as well!! Smile

Go to top