India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 22nd Dec 2011 (Page 8)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
I figured something like this would happen where Purvi ends up working for DK's company.

Purvi is just too stubborn, instead of staying out she is going deeper. Not liking this at all

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxsushkita10Tanyaz

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karsri

Originally posted by shootingstar27

What would make me really happy is if it shown that over the years Archana has saved enough money that when Manav comes back she can give him the Rs70-80 lakhs that he owes DK for K house. Show him that she can take care of herself financially and take care of her family. 

Instead, i want to see her giving the keys to him and go live some place else though she has every right on manav's money just like savita owns Damodar's house, etc ...  She doesn't need/want much. If she has that much money she should go buy some place else or give it to poorvi...  She lived on the street, and  in a bad area happily because he was with her.. now  she is  torn inside. She can  cry all she wants behind the doors but she should keep him away. poorvi cares for her alot, she will take care for her. Also archana should teach poorvi not to do the same mistakes she did.  
Excellent idea Thumbs Up

Mr. Manav can keep his umbilical cord attached to his mother with super glue, while she treats him like a machine that makes money...  All i want to see is sachin giving him hard time and treating him very badly. also his daughters turning against him. i am sure they r capable of that because they lived with savita.

You don't mince your wordsLOL
I feel bad for Manav though.He is also a victim of circumstance, the day he finds out about his mother's actions (if that day ever comes ) he would be devastated, his daughters would be his strength then. Sachu is the right person to teach Savita a lesson for the way Shravani was treated and he is the only one who knows Archana as a mother. Savita has been getting away with everything under the sun since senior Sachin died, the poor grieving mother so she gets to wreak havoc with living son's life over and over and its justifiable.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnijoycekarsriTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
I also feel bad for Manav as well because he too is a victim of his mother's scheming ..
Archu made a big mistake by trusting  Varsha and Manav made a mistake of trusting Savita .

Both these people lost theri marriage because they trusted others and not each other .They want to do so much for their families but their families don't deserve them at all ...

I am angry with him for trusting Savita so much and I am also angry with Archana  for wanting to cure Varsha ...

Of course I would want Sachin to teach a lesson to savita but not for Archana but for his own mother Shravani .Savita has treated Shravani so badly and she still wanted to get her back with manav knowing fully well that Manav is married with children and wanted to get back with his wife ..Thank God that Shravani was not shown to be running after a Zombie Manav  just because Savita wanted it that way ..

Sachin should keep in touch with his real mother as well and take care of her ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 22 December 2011 at 8:59pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycevishwapkarsrishootingstar27bhallaroxLovePRSoham.Mandy.

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Both these people lost theri marriage because they trusted others and not each other .They want to do so much for their families but their families don't deserve them at all ...

Very well said Tanya, that was the biggest mistake on both Archana and Manav's part.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Mandy , I don't think they will learn .They will stil lgo on to make their mistakes .Manav will forgive Savita easily and Archana will forgive Varsha ..

That is why their families took advantage of them because they themselves offer their lives on a platter to others ..
But I was glad to see that the other day Archu said that she will not let Purvi make the mistakes that she did ...and today Manav said that he will not let Arjun make the mistakes that he did ...

They could not save their relationship and their rishta  , maybe they will help another young couple in love ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 22 December 2011 at 9:10pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapkarsrilukin4goodSoapshootingstar27LovePRSoham

sonudew Goldie
sonudew
sonudew

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
thanks for the short update tanya...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

karsri Senior Member
karsri
karsri

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

[QUOTE=karsri][QUOTE=shootingstar27]

You don't mince your wordsLOL
I feel bad for Manav though.He is also a victim of circumstance,
 he is victim of his stupidity, foolishness. He has seen and known how his mother  for years...
 He is smart enough to become a one of the best business man in the country but dumb enough to be manipulated by his mother. They are showing him as very smart man and changed man but when it comes to his mother they kept him like ullu.   He knows whereabouts of archana lives but she doesn't. he could have find the truth if not directly through someone else.

the day he finds out about his mother's actions (if that day ever comes ) he would be devastated, his daughters would be his strength then.

Even if he finds out i doubt he will get mad at her. May be a day or two. then he will go back to be normal with savita. just like in the past...

Sachu is the right person to teach Savita a lesson for the way Shravani was treated and he is the only one who knows Archana as a mother. Savita has been getting away with everything under the sun since senior Sachin died, the poor grieving mother so she gets to wreak havoc with living son's life over and over and its justifiable.

I would love to see sachin kicking savita out on the streets and poorvi keeping archana away from  savita so that she won't care for her.  I know i am expecting too much  from this show...
Archana is uneducated stupid and Sravani is educated stupid. they both let savita abuse them. they show so many cruel things in the show...  the worst!!!! part is  abusing small children.

Edited by karsri - 22 December 2011 at 10:07pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycevishwapshootingstar27LovePRSohamSunoNa...

karsri Senior Member
karsri
karsri

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Sachin should keep in touch with his real mother as well and take care of her ...

Not just keep in touch, he should bring his mother back and live with her but he should make savita pay for her sins...

Edited by karsri - 22 December 2011 at 10:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27SunoNa...

Go to top