India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 22nd Dec 2011 (Page 3)

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
now i think CV showing so illogical about poorvi becoming SHARLOK HOMESConfusedbt may b its for arjun's entry arjun-poorvi situation will b like archu-manav situationConfusedthen arjun will b in loveHeartwith poorvi then arjun-ovi-poorvi then high voltage drama bc savita-manav-manav will creat great hungama for themTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LumosTanyaz

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

I see the Cv's still haven't developed the ability to create realistic and dramatic tracks. Stopping traffic (in a developed country) for such a lame reason, then befriending the cops and taking them home.Silly

Not only developed countries.No matter in which part of the world, no police is going to be friendly with someone who caused so much chaos.Its absolutely ridiculous Silly Ovi sounds like a spoilt brat, is CVs planning to make her Varsha no 2 ? Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ptecvishsushkita10LumossuanTanyaz

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
okie saw the epi, hmm the werewolf talks too fast and a bit irritating too Ermm dint like him ... but I have a hunch, he'll look good with Purvi Wink how old is he ... 18 ? must be a wonder kid, oh wait he's a werewolf after all LOL LOL

Tanya Hug
Hug

Anijoycesushkita10

Lumos IF-Rockerz
Lumos
Lumos

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
That was hilarious...i say why show all this drama of stopping traffic and befriending cops...ekta should show arjun being sky lifted and dropped in ovi's lap..all she needs to do is FLASH rajnikant's pic and all will be understood...! At least rajni's presence will convince the audience !! LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Did Karen click the LIKE button Shocked or am I hallucinating Geek

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
The show was Ok , bit silly at times LOL .Today the main focus was the introduction of Arjun ...

I liked Arjun .I understand  from various interviews that he is the next lead or the second male lead so obviously he is a very important person in this show ..

He is Ashna's baby and that is one very good reason to like him and of course I like his dad also so much .
He seems just like what DK used to be .Manav is his hero and he wants to be just like him so that is good too ..His relationship with Ovi is very cute ...
I understand this actor played the role of Jacob Black in the Indian version of Twilight .He looks a lot like Taylor Lautner LOL. I thought he did Ok today ...I liked his scenes with Manav and also with Ovi ... but he should just speak a little slow ..But that's Ok, thisis a big show and  the kid is excited ...he will settle down ...
Welcome to the show Arjun ...Thumbs Up

Poorvi is meddling again in Punni's affairs ..I don't think she wil lstop til lshe wil lget Punni out of it ..I wish she did not but now that she is meddling , I hope she does it in a sensible way and show more brains than her mother...

I liked  the way Vinod spoke with Punni, I think he can sort of smell a rat ...

I know that in future Arjun and Poorvi are supposed to fall in love so that was a cute touch that the other day Archana said ' I will not let Poorvi make my mistakes ' and today Manav said ' I will not let Arjun make the mistakes that I did ' ...

I liked the way manav was today .Restrained  but yet very involved .He allowed Arjun to make the deal but at the same time he is keeping an eye on it ..Looks like he regrets getting involved in the Chawl project .I hope Archana also regrets it .

That was OTT to stop the traffic to let Arjun and Ovi meet . I didn't like Teju's acting today ..She should act a little more natural ...Ovi was Ok ...

Sulochna was again silly as ever ...D'oh don't blame her at all for worrying about Punni but why get  Poorvi involved ?

Archana ...Cry 

Edited by Tanyaz - 22 December 2011 at 10:28am
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

Between i really like Arjun entry and he luk good tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...But seeing poorvi he would definetly be longing and change to romantic chap and manav looks like he would have difference of opinion towards arjun..

I think Arjun and Poorvi will not like each other very much in the begining ...LOL

Edited by Tanyaz - 22 December 2011 at 10:31am
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

On PR,stopping traffic for a silly reason is seriously OTT.What is happening to PRConfused

Yeah , what was all that about ...
They made our canadian cops look like the biggest fools LOL ,what is this yaar ?

shootingstar27Lumos

Go to top