Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 22nd Dec 2011

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Bried Update

Archana is very  depressed because of  how Manju accused Poorvi .Sulochna comes and tells her that she did right by supporting Poorvi and she should trust Poorvi .Poorvi's boss calls her to tell her that because of losing the contract he has sold the company to a Canadian based company now .

The Canadian company is Dk's comapny ( of course πŸ˜†) the  acquisition is about to be signed when DK's son Arjun halts the process .He wants the deal to be signed on his terms .He wants to make 40 % of the work force redundant .Manav tells him that this is not right .

Arjun tells Manav that he is his hero and he should trust him . Arjun is going to the airport when he sees that trafffic is jammed .Teju has managed to stop the traffic so that Ovi can spend some time with Arjun in his car .It appears that Arjun is very attached to Ovi and adores her as a friend .

Sulochna is very worried about Punni .Poorvi tells her that she will try and help Punni out of this mess . The cops come to drop Teju to her house , she has made them her friends .Ovi is very proud of her sister .  Punni is talking  to Mr. Malik when Vinod comes in her room .He checks the phone but due to bad connection cannot get to the bottom of anything .

Vinod tells Punni that if there is any truth to what Poorvi is saying then he will give her hell .Mr. malik's wife also wants to know about  the reason for all these phone calls ..She tells him that she knows very well what he is capable of ...

Precap
Poorvi messages both Mr. Malik and Punni .She is trying to frame them in her own way ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail

Brief Update will come later when the show starts ...
I wanted to say something  here before that  ...

I would like to thank the Mods and Bhalla for letting  us continue with our thread here , specially Bhalla . That is very sweet of him to consider everyone 's happiness over  his own thread  .We owe him a big thanks .

He puts in so much effort and dedication to do the detailed updates  .No other thread in this forum is more deserving of praise and appreciation than his ...

This is for you Bhalla ...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—,You truly Rock πŸ‘πŸΌ

I would like to say somethng here and I hope you all will agree . let's keep this thread a happy and comfortable place for everyone . This is a fictional show about characters  that make mistakes and those mistakes take the story forward ...
Every single character in this show makes mistakes , some more and some less...some intentional some unintentional but mistakes they all make ...

So when critisizing those characters and their mistakes , please keep one thing in mind ...

The characters are fictional ...but their fans are real . The characters won't get hurt but their fans will  .

.And we all are part of this forum so we have to take care of each other ..

I am not saying not to critisize a character if they are wrong ...like say if Savita or Archana do wrong then of course you say it and let it be known that you are not happy with what they  are doing ..But please , take care of your words and don't say something that  would cause friction .
I would rather run a boring thread than a thread which is hurting my friends .

One more thing ...Everyone is entitled to their opinion .I would appreciate it if everyone is allowed to have their say without others questioning them and making them explain the reasons for saying what they want to say or worse , putting their views down ( views about the show ) . If you don't like someone's views ...don't press the like button .. If you find them offensive or  against the IF rules , report them and let the mods decide or even complain against them in the thread .

Just like you would not like to be corrected for thinking in a particular way , why should others be different ...

Have a healthy discussion without putting  other opinions down too much  ,  deal with it  just like you do  in your own family if there is a difference of opinion with a family member .

we are here to enjoy ourselves . Otherwise it does not makes sense to be here ..
You all are very sensible and mature people and I am sure you all will agree to what I have said ..

So live and let live and have fun 😊

and thanks for your time
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
ptecvish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is there a button saying "Really Really like?"
Thanx Tanya for summarizing so beautifully!  Will take care.
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Umm... Tanya Di... is it not 22nd December today? :-S

EDIT ADD: Yes it is! You confused me as well Tanya Di! πŸ˜† Change the date in your heading!😳

EDIT EDIT ADD: Okay you already did it.. hehe...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

EDIT ADD: Yes it is! You confused me as well Tanya Di! πŸ˜† Change the date in your heading!😳

sorry Embarrassed
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

sorry 😳

You know, it reminded me of the day SOTD completed one year... that important day also you had messed up the date πŸ˜† You are so cute sometimes!

Enjoy the discussion. I heard the werewolf is going to make his entry tonight.πŸ˜‰ Have fun swooning over him.
Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
I know I goof up all th time with dates πŸ˜†
 I can't  wait to see the warewolf ( Jacob Black I think he must have played  in that show ) ..
Everyone is talking about him ...😎
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

EDIT ADD: Yes it is! You confused me as well Tanya Di! πŸ˜†Change the date in your heading!😳

EDIT EDIT ADD: Okay you already did it.. hehe...πŸ˜ƒ

yeah i went checking the calender when i saw 23rd.@TD But you corrected and very nice post i really appreciate it.
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanyaz for the nice update..

U are doing awesome job of updating daily and you have so much patience to do it and feel like watching in screenπŸ‘πŸ‘.

Between i really like Arjun entry and he luk good too😳😳...But seeing poorvi he would definetly be longing and change to romantic chap and manav looks like he would have difference of opinion towards arjun..

I think Teju may fall for arjun but arjun going to say i just looked teju as friend..Then going to start ARMAN cold war...

Edited by anituram - 12 years ago
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Tanya di πŸ€—

Absolutely loved your post and thank you so much for creating this thread.