Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
no more kalakaries

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyukever

sandyuk IF-Dazzler
sandyuk
sandyuk

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
SNS is my favourite show but as my sister said to me yesterday on the return of the kalakri's the show seems like its becoming stale. I really hope this does not happen but fear that we are back to square one in the story line. Other shows seem to be better at developing relationships between couples than this one even though the name of this show is Saath Nibhana saathiya. Please CV's can we have less of the kalakari's.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

everNihira-fanmaddy311

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
So many guys watching dab? Wow i thought i was the oly one.chemistry between leads portrayed beautifully.our cvs should take some tips.

sandyukever

ever IF-Dazzler
ever
ever

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Saathiya has 3 leading ladies and dont have a personal life 3 of them are stil virgins dont have any relation with there husbands other drams are showimg how relationship is forming

Edited by ever - 22 December 2011 at 8:42am

sandyuk-Eris-

ever IF-Dazzler
ever
ever

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

So many guys watching dab? Wow i thought i was the oly one.chemistry between leads portrayed beautifully.our cvs should take some tips.
yes in dab when they show the moments of the lead pair its longer and we get few seconds of our goham our cvs listen please

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyuk

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
well I don't matter tpr vice but I really don't like where the story is heading. Last week and before I was waiting for dhruvie to share the links for the epi and then immediately started to watch the epi but this week i haven't seen one full epi yet, because I find it boring, disappointing or aggravating Angry to put it short a waste of my time to watch it. I so hope they are making it interesting soon again. Or I will stop my addiction

sandyukever

taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
My sentiments exactly kristen since the return of kalakarie and koki acting so faulty I have watched only gohem moments , I can see the trps dropping as the kalakaries increase .its sad that the show as so much potential when it comes to progressing the relationship between gohem . It is a proven fact that gohem scenes gives high trps . In dabh the leaders are also adjusting to married life but their scenes are much more than gohem and their cvs actually show how the leads support each other .although I love sns I am afraid with the current track sns will lose their loyal viewers.will the cvs ever realizes that gohem is wot we want?

everIchangedit

PN_luvs_Arjun IF-Dazzler
PN_luvs_Arjun
PN_luvs_Arjun

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Diya Aur Baati Hum is following same concept of Saathiya in many ways..
drama is high in DABH compared to Saathiya.. also same like two DILs and a fierce MIL.. 

but dont worry guys. Saathiya is unique in its own ways.. first of all, comparison is not gud in any matter.. enjoy watching all.. 

Go to top