India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Trps

ever IF-Dazzler
ever
ever

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
They way saathiya is going with the new track they are going to lose out on trps with diya aur bati its catching them the cvs need to pull the socks up we dont want to see kalkarie

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

DesdemonakanajigokulsweetymolPN_luvs_Arjunsandyukmaddy311Nihira-fanIchangeditRitu-varshu27-JollyJabeen--Eris-

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Exactly,when are the CV's going to realise we hate kalakari's!Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolsandyukevervarshu27

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
yeah..but dabh is taking in another angle..right? lead is gonna be ips officer..i don't think family people is interested in ladies going for work... its gettign rating now because of the saas-bahu drama like in our sns...LOL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PN_luvs_ArjunsandyukeverNihira-fanvarshu27

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gohem123

yeah..but dabh is taking in another angle..right? lead is gonna be ips officer..i don't think family people is interested in ladies going for work... its gettign rating now because of the saas-bahu drama like in our sns...LOL

but its not gonna happen so soon so it still has scope for sometime atleast. BTW both are my favourite but still I want SNS to remain no 1 but current track is gonna let it down.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolsandyukevervarshu27

ever IF-Dazzler
ever
ever

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy311

[QUOTE=gohem123] yeah..but dabh is taking in another angle..right? lead is gonna be ips officer..i don't think family people is interested in ladies going for work... its gettign rating now because of the saas-bahu drama like in our sns...LOL

but its not gonna happen so soon so it still has scope for sometime atleast. BTW both are my favourite but still I want SNS to remain no 1 but current track is gonna let it down.[i no /QUOTE]          I also like diya aur bati but want saathiya to always be no1 and in the othet drama they show the lead pair every epi and we get to see our goham less

Edited by ever - 22 December 2011 at 8:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyuk

ever IF-Dazzler
ever
ever

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Sorry maddy311 I dont no what happend my post went in with yours hope you wont mind
maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ever

Originally posted by maddy311

Originally posted by gohem123

but its not gonna happen so soon so it still has scope for sometime atleast. BTW both are my favourite but still I want SNS to remain no 1 but current track is gonna let it down.
I also like diya aur bati but want saathiya to always be no1 and in the othet drama they show the lead pair every epi and we get to see our goham less

I love DABH cuz they have fully utilised their leads unlike SNS where males are really neglected.
They have very good writers who have shown excellent moments of leads that I haven't seen in other serials.

sweetsugarsandyukeverRitu--Eris-

Ritu- IF-Sizzlerz
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
I agree. They have to show now Gopi Ahem relation developing. We want to see more scenes. I am fed up with kalakaries. Show something different. Smile

By showing these kalakaries they have gone back to square one. Dead

Other shows are catching up as they are showing something different. SNS, when a new track starts they show it for a while but then go back to the same old kalakaries track. Dead

Its been over a year now but still its:
at the beginning stage Gopi Ahem relation ( won't move on)
Rashi will never change ( same old kalakaries)
Urmila after Kinjal and Gopi. 

DABH and EHMBH has already shown good chemistry and lovely romantic scenes between the lead. SNS is still the same. 

Edited by Ritu567 - 22 December 2011 at 8:29am

sweetsugarsandyukevermaddy311Nihira-fan

Go to top