Kria has Finally Become humare Majnu kii Laila !!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG TODAY"S EPI WAS KILLER !!!!!!!!!!! Hayyyeee Kria was Soo darn cute😳 and adorable😍 in 2dae"S epi !!!!!!!!! She was dreaming about her line-cutter😍 !!!!!!  She was blushing while seeing Rey and Her Pics !!!!!!!! Awww...
"Hum dono ek saath Achhe Lagte hai " How sweet is THAT 😳😳😳!! And then She dancing with the pillow on Inn lamhon ke daamann me !!!!!!!!!! Hayyeee !!!!!! Fir Rey kaa room mein aana and she saying " Aap Mujhe ab tak harr jagah doikhayi dete the , Ab sunai bhii dene lage " , She is Such a Sweetheart❤️ !!!!!!!!!  Each and every moment is making Kria fall more and more for rey😳😃 !!!!! Love Our Lover Girl Kria❤️ !!!!!!!!!! She is Super Adorable in her Laila Avatar😳 !!!!!!!!!!

Edited by kriyansh117 - 12 years ago
yes she was looking so  so cute blushing,dancing,dreaming😍
sahi mei!!! never thot kriya wud look sooo gud in laila avatar!!! awesome yaar!! kriyaansh toh set ho gaye hai.. bas ab ArSha ke set hone ki kami hai!! dey look good together both onscreen nd offscreen!!!
ya kriya was lukn soo cute😆
imagining rey everywhr
haye dey luk soo good together
party ppl finally da track has started🥳
yayyy
yaa truly said
kriya is blushing when she is imagining ray ☺️☺️☺️
nd in lamho k daaman main playing once again hayee😍😍
kriya nd ray both imagning dancing😍😍
so losted😍
wht  waiting for monday i hate that😡

Edited by love_arsha - 12 years ago
she has become hamare majnu ki laila but real life me vo kab banegi hamare cute majnu ki laila
KriYansh are so cute!!!!!!! Till now only saw longing for Kria but it is fun to c Kria s longing too
Awww she was so cute...esp the part where he was infront of her but she thot she was dreaming
I agree...She is a sweet heart...!! Wow so cute..!!
And loved the way she was touching REY's FACE while watching the pics...!!! Awww...SO SO SO CUTE!!! 😍
yes kriya was damm adorable
she was at her best in the scene
kria in laila avtar is height of cutness