My prediction came true - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Shame to Urmila and shame on Kinjal,she should know how her fai saas is!😆
Originally posted by vibz88

Oh god finally kinjal is the one who s applying the face pack. Rashes on her face. No modelling contract. Give back the money and ac also. I am loving it
Her modelling dreams are more of Urmi than Kinjal so served right to Urmi instead of Kinjal what she did to Gopi 😡
🤣 I was so hoping for that. I might watch the epi afterall just to see her face
Originally posted by d-luna88

🤣 I was so hoping for that. I might watch the epi afterall just to see her face
dont expect too much. But yeah it was funny and kinjal scolded urmi.
😆... that was funny.. no where will she bring the money that she already spent ?
First Urmila ruined her daughter's life by doing such stupid kalakaries and is still doing it and if that's not enough she is after her DIL. She has also ruined her modelling career. ðŸ˜­

Whatever Urmila touches turns to ashes. Urmila should but out of people's lives and mind her own business. If she can't make things better at least don't make things worse. ðŸ¤¢

I have no idea what is the big deal. Baking Soda is actually really good for your face. I use it on my face. It helps to brighten your face, with the pores, and it scrubs off the excuse makeup and dirt left on your face and it leaves your skin healthy.

You can brush with it to help with your gum problems, you can use baking soda on your hair to give your hair shinny and healthy
Originally posted by pretty54

I have no idea what is the big deal. Baking Soda is actually really good for your face. I use it on my face. It helps to brighten your face, with the pores, and it scrubs off the excuse makeup and dirt left on your face and it leaves your skin healthy.

You can brush with it to help with your gum problems, you can use baking soda on your hair to give your hair shinny and healthy

oh is it? I had no idea.but probably urmi used some weird powder but they dint know wat to tell.so they put baking soda.probably kinjal got an allergic reaction