{_Sandy's farewell party thread_}invites only :) - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Naintal trip had all the romance needed. I loved the bit where Arnav takes care of Khushi when she falls ill and then he says sorry to her while she's asleep and then he touches her cheek so gently made me get goosbumps all those scenes. I used to watch bidaai, geet, Dill Mill Gaye and I watched a bit of BHPH not regularly. I love to watch Romcom movies. NK and Buaji should really get together she keeps saying NandKishore lol.
Right about nanital trip I liked that scene as well :)

Did you watch ipkknd from the beginning?

High five for one if the show DMg :)

Buaji and nk match made in heavean :)

Hi Sandy. I'm going now. I had a great time talking to you. Your very friendly. Take Care and bye.
Hey thanks I also had fun talking to you rake care bye bless you :)
Sandy! put it there sista I used to looove watching Yeh Pyaar na hoga kam! Heheh! As you can tell by my username! That's when i joined IF! But during my time watching YP (that was my first indian drama i was hooked on ever) I only ever made 50 posts and now look at the magic of IPK, it brought me back to the forum and just look at how many posts i've made since, as they say, the rest is history… 😆
Really farah ?

I was a big yeh pyar ka hoga kam fan just love the jodi of abeer and leher :)

But ipkknd bought me to the forum :)
 Gosh! i used to luuurve Abheer and Leher! 😳 But then I stopped watching after a while, it all got a bit wacky with that Omi character! 😆And then it ended! Well i'm glad you've joined the forum after IPK *high five!*
Same I liked how their confession happened when abheer went to the falling mandir and leher came I loved that scene :)

I'm glad that show bought you here :)

High five back :)

Did you see tonights epi?
ugh! I loved that scene! Just! ☺️

Yay! I watched the epi! It was just waah! Every action and reaction was 🤣 Buaji in a dress! 😆 Sanaya really stole the show for me today, her comic timing was just spot on! Need I say anything about Barun! He was gorgeous as always, with his "excuse me!?" ahaha!
Same :)

Tonight's epi
Sanaya spectular
Barun brilliant
Buaji beautiful
Nk naadan
Lolz
Tonight was perfect :)