Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Sid ...WOWW (Page 7)

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny-zeefire_gun

deepu221 IF-Dazzler
deepu221
deepu221

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IwasaXXXstar

Originally posted by deepu221

Originally posted by TheDilettante

Sid is taking Andrew's advice very seriously. He has completely stopped responding to attacks. It seems like Sid's behavior is highly influenced by the last male figure he bonded with. Perhaps has something to do with growing up without a dad. 

I agree. Also, what I like about Sid is that he responds to personal attacks. He has self-respect and yet playing well these days.

If we ignore all the abuses in the past then Sid has emerged as a smart player.

reallyLOL

And why would we ignore his abuses? 100 chuhey kah ke billi hajj ko chaliLOL
its like I will do murder and say sorry then everything is fineLOL

Why not Deepu? If you can ignore your God Sky's arrogance and abuse on every show he has been on and still root for him, Winkstill Sid has tried his best to improve after Salman's scolding and Andrew's advice. Most improved definitely goes to Sid for at least trying unlike Sky whose tail is bent even at this age. 

sky is by far better then sid and his abuses he did not improve for u'r info he doesn't have anyone to fight. he was behind PM till she left didn't u see he was behind Amar unnecessarily trying to provoke him. he is just hiding his nature as he wants votes

Yeah Sky is far better than Sid IN YOUR OPINION. But opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one Winkand not so favorable ones when it comes to Sky. Just look at the King Khan SRK himself, he made a lot of jokes at your favorite Chamanlal's expense. LOL Chamanlal is not spared by anyone. 

thats was SRKs show he talks like that about every one in same way . see the show to understand.
And why does SRK opinion should matter for me?
he is just another actor...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tony_StraK786

deepu221 IF-Dazzler
deepu221
deepu221

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Just like how you ignore Amarwa's cheapo antics. LOLLOL

Yes, I want to ignore and judge them according to their deeds per episode. I like Sky too minus his abuses. Amar is still a tharki.

can u prove Amar tharki?
I bet u can't . As, there is no such footage
u want me to believe PM ? sho? Sunny? or Juhi?
PM everyone knows she does not know what she talks.
Sho jiska character hi nahi hain sat on sky's lap kissed by sid hugged every male unnecessarily .
Sunny we know what she isLOL
Juhi she was the one defending Amar 2 days back now since, she knows Amar nominated her is completely against him She was against sky also one day  and said koyi kisi ka bhai nahi she is a chameleon in true senseLOL

Well! I don't have to get into another page after page argument on the same thing. Even after girls accused him and asked him to stay away, today again he tried to be close to them. How difficult is it to get the hint and stay away from the girls? Even if it's an act, you can do it with some dignity.

I'm not here to prove you anything. I believe in my eyes and Amarwa looks like a cheapo tharki. Who's forcing you to believe that? LOL

Clap u proved my point u can't prove itLOL

LIke sanju i will also say " don't presume things"

Edited by deepu221 - 22 December 2011 at 1:07pm
Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Alia009

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

jenny-zee Senior Member
jenny-zee
jenny-zee

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gopijigar

yaa i like sid these days... He doesn't get in to any sort of drama ...Moreover he is not that footage hungry as the green room gang people... He is following what andrew symonds asked him to do ...to play game calmly and to keep himself cool and concentrate on those things which keep him happy ...that's why now he is going on doing exercise , swimming etc. And he sleeps as well because its better to sleep that to see drama of green room gang ... And his percentage of sleeping is only 5% when compared to Juhi's 200% sleeping

Yes another plus point for him ;)

bluerobin

jenny-zee Senior Member
jenny-zee
jenny-zee

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by papia

Is SID a 5 years old KID that SKY influenced him and said KICK PM, give gali to others? Sky never influenced SID to heat someone. It was in fact SKY who hold him tightly otherwise you all know that he was almost kick PM.

You guys may forgot but SID gave his first gali to PM in elbow fight and before the arrival of SKY. So who was influencing him at that moment?

Every body has some hobby that whatever happens because of SKY. It seems that there would be no fight if SKY was not in BB house and all other house mates are saint.

Now tell that Sraddha used gali and bash PB's husband, Laxmi because of SKY,
Amar give baap maki gali to PM because of SKY.
Mahek assassinate Shakti's character with Sraddha because of SKY.

Wao, how much powerful SKY is that everybody is doing what SKY is saying them. Lol

Yes I have wondered the same thing.Sky really is influential and I don't know how :O In iss jungle.. he influenced chetan hasnraj so badly that he start abusing like sky.In this show too he has influenced juhi and others.Actually I have figured maybe the one reason is that sky needs footage all the time he shouts,abuses and dominates everyone that people like juhi to save themselves hide behind him(same is for sunny,amar).As sid said during last nominations he didn't say anything to sunny still she is always against him :) so yes you have solved a major confusion for everyone .that yes sky is a "bad influence"Clap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index