Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CertifiedBabe thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: PcShahidRuLez

SID was seen cumg out of bathroom wearing yellow gloves  & mopper in one hand during DANDIYA task ...he is doin household work but give me 1 eg of juhi n sunny doin any kind of work ...never saw dem cleaning toilets , living area or rooms ...barely cooks for everyone
AL dey do is bitching bou others , eating & making fun of  SID n AMAR  😑

Completely agree...:)
jenny-zee thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

@ raffuchakkar-- sid always sailed his boat with other people  shoulder and sid liar   claims he sailed boat alone first he was  with shakti kapoor  then sky then amar for while and then mahek now again trying to with amar because of lack of opportunity 

You are confusing Sid with sky πŸ˜› Anyways looks like you are stuck on bashing him so maybe you have seen smth which i haven't in the bis boss season :)
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ana zia

You are confusing Sid with sky πŸ˜› Anyways looks like you are stuck on bashing him so maybe you have seen smth which i haven't in the bis boss season :)

wahi to dear humne 1st episode se le kar aaj tak ke saare episode dekhe hai aur uncensored  videos bhi dekh haiπŸ˜‰ he always lies abt real conversation happened with him in house ...iam not confusing sid with skyπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
PcShahidRuLez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ana zia

hahaha πŸ˜†
jenny-zee thumbnail

wahi to dear humne 1st episode se le kar aaj tak ke saare episode dekhe hai aur uncensored  videos bhi dekh haiπŸ˜‰ he always lies abt real conversation happened with him in house ...iam not confusing sid with skyπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

maine bhi 1st season se ub tak sare season deikhe hain.not a single epi missed...our perception is merely different i guess ::)
Razor_x thumbnail

Sid might be a lot of things. But one thing he is not is manipulative and cowardly or hiding behind others. 

He wears his heart on his sleeve and he dosent hold back. Sometimes thats not good because he gets carried away and acts like an idiot but he is honest about his feelings.
He dosent intentionally make groups to feel good or have support or to hide behind others...

Sky,Juhi and Sunny are the biggest hypocrites in there...  Juhi and Sunny have the nerve to call him lazy and dirty... While that slob Juhi sits on her ass all day and eats,... Has there been any footage of her ever doing any work?? 
And she calls him dirty when we've seen her wear the same pyjamas everyday for 70 days... 
And Sunny is a the nodding dog in the background. She has the nerve to call  him disgusting and dirty and laugh... Heights of hypocrisy coming from someone who has sex with multiple men on a weekly basis for a living . Atleast Sid dosent need to take monthly STD checkups  like her...

Sid has his faults.. but compared to the other morons left in there, he's easily the most likeable..

DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Atleast He is Better Than Those Two Bimbos...who Just Bitch abt others n do nothing...even abt ex-inmates...🀒
I Have seen Sid washing toilet,carpets n all...never seen those two doing anything...πŸ€”

deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssshhh

Vida too said Sid was good at heart. I don't remember abt others, nd of course PB haven't talked well abt him, but dat's obvious.

Seems after eviction too der r grp of ppl who say d same things regarding most of d housemates nd den der's PB.

in that case vida said Amar is the bestπŸ˜‰
out of all 3 is majority for u. and except Mahek no one said he is real gud personπŸ˜†  and we know why she said  soπŸ˜†

rstheboss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😲

sorry i agree juhi has sum temper issues but that temporarily and she is not liar and kaamchor and she is not opportunist like sid...sid looking slient  and mature because he standing on other side of river alone   let the game to swing then watch it  u will see arrogant and wild sid again

I can understand u hate Sid, but really ? Lol, Juhi is not a liar and kaamchor, what about bitching against Sky on jailer task, what about instigating Sky un-necessarily against Amar yesterday for her secret task.. What about she called Sid is her bhai after he gave gaalis to Mahek and then shouted back when Sid called her behan..  πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
its big joke of today since Sid came inside home he changed , he is gadaa since birth , never dared to turn into good form that is why his Maiya dumped him out of home because in home he used to abuse\beat Everyone else!