Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
WorldWide This kind of Craze only 1 star can create - Salman Khan

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOGGrNT_dAQ[/YOUTUBE]

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
as I said to Jess same for you Billa - good for you and your fav actor...
I have nothing against him nor do I care if he has the highest ATBBs, it was just to point to your fellow Sallu fan and yes as SRK fans we are happy, we always were and we will always be! 
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

WorldWide This kind of Craze only 1 star can create - Salman Khan

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOGGrNT_dAQ[/YOUTUBE]

LOL seriously Billa, you really wanna start all this...๐Ÿ˜†
I can bring on numerous pictures and videos too but heck I am not going to bother so much ๐Ÿ˜†
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Kruti.S-

as I said to Jess same for you Billa - good for you and your fav actor...

I have nothing against him nor do I care if he has the highest ATBBs, it was just to point to your fellow Sallu fan and yes as SRK fans we are happy, we always were and we will always be! 

Then what is this??

Originally posted by: aiswaryaaa

SRK has been consistent ..unlike salman/aamir ,aaj blockbuster kal disaster ..๐Ÿ˜Š

For Aishwaryaa's Information, SRK kal was giving BlockBuster nowadays Disasters only... ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

^^ ok Billa if you want to believe so, then I am not going to bother and explain you that though Ra.One was trashed by critics it still faired decently and please dont ask me for BO numbers coz I am sure you are more updated on that and have more knowledge regarding how Box Office in India works, so I am not going to bother arguing at all...coz I would never understand how even after recovering all the costs, a movie can be called disaster and I dont care either...numbers dont matter if the content is good! 
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Kruti.S-

^^ ok Billa if you want to believe so, then I am not going to bother and explain you that though Ra.One was trashed by critics it still faired decently and please dont ask me for BO numbers coz I am sure you are more updated on that and have more knowledge regarding how Box Office in India works, so I am not going to bother arguing at all...coz I would never understand how even after recovering all the costs, a movie can be called disaster and I dont care either...numbers dont matter if the content is good! 

i m sure MATHS u know very well, so see

Ra.One - 

- Budget -= 150 Crore

- India Nett Earning -- 114 Crore

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This is known as DISASTER in real Way. To Save his IMAGE, Regional Versions and 3D collection was also Included ๐Ÿ˜†

I m sure the way Ra.One is given HIT Status, all his OverSeas Collections are also shown HIGHER just coz they are being PAID.

ROCKSTAR = Budget - 60 Crore = Earning = 65 Crore Still was given Average to Semi-HIT Status ????

AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Then what is this??

For Aishwaryaa's Information, SRK kal was giving BlockBuster nowadays Disasters only... ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

see i hav nothing against Amir or ur salman ...๐Ÿค”
bt the truth z SRK z consistent ,others not ...
ur favorite BOI's top actor's list 
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Aishwaryaa

It's not me who trashed SRK 2 show how great Salman is... it's u who started with this thing... chalo now this year is ending... let's not end dis year with fight on these 2 khans...

Merry Xmas n Happy New Year 2 all SRK Fans... ๐Ÿฅณ
AishMinoz thumbnail

i m sure MATHS u know very well, so see

Ra.One - 

- Budget -= 150 Crore

- India Nett Earning -- 114 Crore

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This is known as DISASTER in real Way. To Save his IMAGE, Regional Versions and 3D collection was also Included ๐Ÿ˜†

I m sure the way Ra.One is given HIT Status, all his OverSeas Collections are also shown HIGHER just coz they are being PAID.

ROCKSTAR = Budget - 60 Crore = Earning = 65 Crore Still was given Average to Semi-HIT Status ????

wat abt 8-9cr. from tamil/telugu version ...
budget z too high dsnt mean india's population increased๐Ÿ˜† 
it grossed more than 200cr. worldwide...
only SRK can make a film budget worth 150cr./130cr.

Ra1 has huge profit ..rockstar made decent profit ...
AishMinoz thumbnail
i ws saying d truth ONLY ...
newys merry Xmas 2 u too :)