Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Bairi piya Bada Bedardi...Epi 118 (Page 8)

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
pooba calls pb n asks abt kesar n gulaal..pb says kesar is still not here...but pooba cuts her sayng looks like kesar n gulaal r here...i will call u after some time...pb all shocked...pooba calls reva n yogesh n they see talli with kesar n all r shocked including talli is embarrased...reva asks kesar whr is gulaal...he says ghar pe...talli asks kesar why did he not said her that they r coming here...she would have brought gulaal aswell...revji comes calling gulaals name...he cover up his dissappointment after knowing taht gulaal is not here...revji says to kesar  that reva was waiting for u...yogesh says that reva is also waiting for her gulaal bhabhi...pooba says its her fault as she didnot called gulaal n thougth that gulaal will come with kesar...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaminizzenchanted23chweetu

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged

"mere angane mein tumhara kya kaam hai"
Siree,Gullu will not sing that song for her love TalliEmbarrassed but for KesarDead

MR21enchanted23Geeshuchweetu

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

geesh you made me tallifiedOuch...Guys I need to go...Sorry for leaving in the middle...but gotta go..See youEmbarrassed

bye SrushtiCry

Take care and Shubh Raatri Smile

MR21enchanted23Geeshuchweetu

Geeshu IF-Rockerz
Geeshu
Geeshu

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

geesh you made me tallifiedOuch...Guys I need to go...Sorry for leaving in the middle...but gotta go..See youEmbarrassed

Sorry yaar 

Bye...good night...sweet dreams Embarrassed

MR21minizzenchanted23chweetu

prachurya IF-Dazzler
prachurya
prachurya

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR21

pooba calls pb n asks abt kesar n gulaal..pb says kesar is still not here...but pooba cuts her sayng looks like kesar n gulaal r here...i will call u after some time...pb all shocked...pooba calls reva n yogesh n they see talli with kesar n all r shocked including talli is embarrased...reva asks kesar whr is gulaal...he says ghar pe...talli asks kesar why did he not said her that they r coming here...she would have brought gulaal aswell...revji comes calling gulaals name...he cover up his dissappointment after knowing taht gulaal is not here...revji says to kesar  that reva was waiting for u...yogesh says that reva is also waiting for her gulaal bhabhi...pooba says its her fault as she didnot called gulaal n thougth that gulaal will come with kesar...

KESAR!!!!Angry(gives a tight slap like MB, now Gulaal is not there to hold him so he falls bang on the ground)...ohhh now I feel gudSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzenchanted23Geeshuchweetu

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
pb is sad n gulaal comes n asks whether kesar is here...she says she will wait for him outside...pb says that kesar will not come here...he already went there as pooba informed me abt this...gulaal very sad n she almost have tears in her eyes n says usse reva se milne ki zaldi hogi...uska bhai hai na...mein yeh sab rakhlethi hoon looking at the prepared food items...pb says her to leave it n gulaal leaves saying that she will change n come...jk listens all this n feels happy...

prachuryaminizzenchanted23Geeshuchweetu

Geeshu IF-Rockerz
Geeshu
Geeshu

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged

pooba calls pb n asks abt kesar n gulaal..pb says kesar is still not here...but pooba cuts her sayng looks like kesar n gulaal r here...i will call u after some time...pb all shocked...pooba calls reva n yogesh n they see talli with kesar n all r shocked including talli is embarrased...

reva asks kesar whr is gulaal...he says ghar pe...talli asks kesar why did he not said her that they r coming here...she would have brought gulaal aswell...revji comes calling gulaals name...he cover up his dissappointment after knowing taht gulaal is not here...revji says to kesar  that reva was waiting for u...yogesh says that reva is also waiting for her gulaal bhabhi...pooba says its her fault as she didnot called gulaal n thougth that gulaal will come with kesar...

[CENTER][/CENTER]

Edited by Geeshani - 22 December 2011 at 10:45am

prachuryaMR21minizzenchanted23chweetu

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Kesar was so insensitive in this episode na.but The CVs were great.They showed his character growth beautifully.The same immature,insensitive guy turned into a mature,sensible and a suljha hua insaan(except for the occasional bouts of short temper).yet he was able to retain the child like quality,his innocence and also his passionate love for Gullu

prachuryaMR21enchanted23chweetu

Go to top