Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged

Meenaxi plans her revenge

like   0  LIKE  |  comments   0  COMMENTS  | 
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN

In STAR Plus' Diya Aur Baati Hum, Meenaxi was thrown out of the house for burning the godown and cheating her own family members. A livid Bhabhoo asked Vikram to send Meenaxi to her mother's house. Furious and humiliated, Meenaxi vowed to hit them where it hurts the most. With a plan in her mind, Meenaxi will now set it in motion.

STARONE.IN

Ask her about the plan and Meenaxi clams up. "I want the audiences to wait and watch. But I can tell you that I have a big game plan which will ensure that I get the respect I deserve in the house while Bhabhoo and Sandhya too get what they deserve. Sandhya is the main reason for my ouster from the house. There was no need for her to plot, plan and trap me in the godown with the fake handprint. Had she not done that, Bhabhoo wouldn't have heard us talking and me admitting my mistake. Sandhya poked her nose in my business and now I will teach her a lesson. Bhabhoo too will realise I am a good bahu as I have been with her for more years than Sandhya. I feel very insecure when Bhabhoo praises Sandhya but not me for the household chores. My plan will work wonders for me I know. It will put Sandhya in her place and make me Bhabhoo's favourite. I have to get back into the house at any cost."

Was she angry with her husband Vikram for not supporting her when she was exposed before the family? "Yes and no. Well when Bhabhoo asked him point blank if he was involved in burning the godown, he refused instantly. I was a bit stunned and hurt but later I realised that he saved himself so that he could help me later. We have always portrayed a certain kind of relationship before the family wherein he has the upper hand when Bhabhoo is around and I behave like a docile, meek wife but once behind closed doors, I have the upper hand. He is very scared of his mother and unable to speak against her. This drama helps us get our way and I am able to feel happy in this relationship too. It is a win-win situation."

What is Meenaxi's plan? What will be the repercussions of Meenaxi's plan on Bhabhoo and Sandhya's life? Watch Diya Aur Baati Hum Mon-Fri at 9 pm on STAR Plus.

STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
STARPlus.in news
 | 
Thursday, December 22, 2011

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby13Hi_Friendsarshi_karishb2011sitakshii

b2011 IF-Sizzlerz
b2011
b2011

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing.

Looking forward to the epis.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby13arshi_karishsitakshii

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
OMG here meenaxi seems to b too overconfident and singing her praises ...ha...ha..ha...funny article ...i mean funny in the sense that in this article u will only get to read the self praises of meena...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby13arshi_karishb2011

arshi_karish IF-Rockerz
arshi_karish
arshi_karish

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged

thnxxx for sharing...Smile

Sounds interesting...waiting for d track...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011sitakshii

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top