Reth

April 07 Update

SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Gyan says if Jia goes against his wishes than he will assume that she is going against Him. Shekhar asks Jia why is she taking Samar 's side .. Jia asks Shekhar why is he going against the man who supported him all this while. The inspector comes and asks shekhar for the office keys so that they can gather evidence against Samar . Jia says she will also go with him. In the office in Samar 's drawer Jia finds the chain which she had put on her child's neck . Jia's faith is shaken. She in anger goes to samar and tells him that he has killed her child and that he has no rights to live. Samar feels very let down and tries to commit suicide

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh no...Jia too fell for the trap...thatz sad
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
ur welcome i can't believe jia was samars only hope this show is wrong and is sending wrong messages to women on how if there husband has an illegal marriage the women should accept it. I maybe wrong but i stand up for women rights in india and also this show is becoming so stupid with the same old plots
SimarikSmokin thumbnail

Can anyone predict what to come? I can predict a little here what i think will happen

Samar is trying to kill himself when the constables see him and take him to a solitaire jail where they can keep an eye on him or call his dad and tell them what  he was doing. Jia tell gyan samar killed her child while davitri is trying to tell her the truth about netra where she doesn't listen to her. And shehkar is trying to investigate why samar did this where manas is keeping a close watch on pandey family. Netra is of course happy

can anyone else predict?

sweetchick786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
heya thanx for the gr8 update!!
shahidlover24 thumbnail
Thx for the awesum update!

shikdumGAL thumbnail

thx for the update....😊

Samar...dont commit suicide...u're the only wise one...who understand everyone's feelings and thoughts...Plz...keep ur spirits high! I m annoyed w/ every single person in the Pandey house, who accuse you of murdering child. Devyani....ab aap bhi kuch kijiye na aapke PIYA ke liye!😕