KOMAL'S WOES! Final part - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
LALLANTAAP... and very wicked too... πŸ˜ˆ  eagerly waiting for next instalment... πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by 18270fans

πŸ‘Had thought of doing one on A  Ms. Aina, if no one reads it why waste energy😭😭?Wrse still, if bashed !
never give up b4 trying...πŸ˜ƒ
pink team will surely read n comment... on its mission... even members will do it as well...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by a_uma

LALLANTAAP... and very wicked too... πŸ˜ˆ  eagerly waiting for next instalment... πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Uma!  What was wicked there? πŸ˜‰ Just gave back to the CVS their own Gyaan about padosis!πŸ˜›
Originally posted by riyya6

never give up b4 trying...πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks so much for yourπŸ‘πŸΌ!  Yes.. sir.. mission on!  to be delivered soon.

KP shook himself and turned again to go in search of Komaliya when he saw argumentative Arguesia, clapping and dancing with her  wait'1,2,3,4,'7 fans around her.  He waved to her and asked her where Komal was and she replied 'Bhabhi is at home..no.. kidding.. she is somewhere around' she replied casually in a friendly manner.     

As he turned to go her fans called out to him, raising their fists 'hip,hip.. ' and he said 'hurry..hurry  and scurried away into a dark corner and was about to sit on a chair, when he discerned somebody sitting alone on a chair there. And his heart went dhakdhak and his jaw dropped when he noticed it was Komal,  his DKR,  her fair skin glowing and her childlike beautiful face looking  perfect. He was so flummoxed by her sudden presence, he stuttered like a kid 'hi, I am K P,  your greatest fan. I came to the party just to see you and share some moments with you'

KOMAL: That is so sweet, Mr.KP, I was about to leave, but always happy to meet a fan, you know!   

KP: It is my pleasure, er.. is it okay if I address you by your real name ,Ms. Saliyan?

KO: No, pl. go ahead           

KP: My friends and I  are members of KOOL KOMAL-LUBBERS KLAN,  and you don't know how ardently we admire you and your beauty.  God it has been ages since we have had a good look at you or your lovely tresses, because your sasurji is always ahead of you with his bald pate in every scene . And when we are eagerly waiting to see the tilt of your delightful chin, the CVS say, 'NOW NO CHIN' and shift the camera elsewhere.  When  will they understand  'NO CHIN SITUATION IS A NO WIN SITUATION'!!  (KO: calm down. .Pl')  How Saliyan ji! Look at AAdarsh he has left you and us with such boring people and gone away to enjoy himself.  God, he is such a wet blanket; of course, my bail buddhi.. with Nainaji always in torrents, how else could he turn out?  And I have also heard that it has taken you 4 years to dry all the wet blankets  in your house,  of course  the GYANIS included,  hahahaha! I am so happy, you are warm at last Ms. S. (KO: Thanks)   Pleasure, Ms. By the way, why do you go about without make-up, some days?   (KO:  See, er, it..)   Of course, everyone knows that patidev is in Dubai . and you don't feel the need to, unlike some at home. We know you are naturally beautiful, but a little make-up would really, make you look like a real Apsara,  no, not Menaka, and certainly not Til-othama,!  It has been a long time since we saw you sitting in front of your mirror. Are  you sad, because there is no one to admire your beauty? But hum hain naa,  your  die hard fans. Or have you  broken your mirror?( KO:  See,  no..it is') Well, I get your pain,  But I have heard that there is another mirror,  a * Ms. Aina in your s-i-l's room which is very eager  to admire your beauty. Why not oblige her? (KO: Thanks, but you see')  Of course, I know.  Ms. AINA is GH baby's surrogate mom Nainaji and she shares a deep bond with her.  But please tell her that  Ms. AINA is your surrogate mom-in-law too.  AAp bhi na,  if you keep on being so bashful, soon Gyani Daadi will become the third lead in the future episodes. (KO: ER..UM..  Thanks so much for your concern..but you see') no, you are too good, Ms.  People say, after the leap  you have become a perfect oxymoron-ic  KATHOR KOMAL, with your SASUR  and SIL.  But I disagree with them, Ms.  See, your SIL,   landed herself in the soup with your SAKTHI  bhai knowingly . No sooner  he was thrown out by her, than Your Sasur  Saxenaji  dunked her in the same soup  but now  garnished with Tantrum Tammy.  So, it is high time they  stopped  beating themselves with the GOOD old STICK of 'Oh, god why does it happen to us' nonsense and accept that they are responsible for the 'twice bitten' situation and  better learn to be shy now.  When will TANSHI and Sasur get into their heads that you are a young woman who misses her hubby, how much ever a wetblanket he be and maybe you need your space too? Sorry, for the outburst, Ms. Now tell me about your woes.

KO: Mr. KP, I never knew I had so many woes.  Thanks for analyzing them and enlightening  me.  And ab aayega mazaa' wait and watch,  what I am going to do to all those sasur...s and saal...s there!  And if I need any help, I shall contact you. Bye, for now, time to plan my future  strategy!    

*It refers to the post THE Bond, which had been  contemplated as a sub 'topic here.

WITH THIS INSTALMENT,  THE INNOCOUS  JOURNEY OF Mr. KOMAL PRIYA ENDS.  THE SERIES HAS BEEN MY FIRST EVER STINT IN  WRITING  AND IF ANYBODY IS HURT PLEASE EXCUSE. THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR KIND    πŸ˜†  πŸ˜Š     till now.    

Edited by 18270fans - 12 years ago
hey awsum post...as usualπŸ‘
wow!!!!!just amazingπŸ˜³β­οΈπŸ‘
AWESUM post.. πŸ‘ 

Please continue with Part II... πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by .anshu.

hey awsum post...as usualπŸ‘

Thanks, Anshu!  I was being too cautious, missed out on the fun aspect and not much  satisfied myself.  By the way, did you read THE BOND? Tried to do something different there.