Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

UPDATE ON MY CALL TO STARONE...

anisaf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys its Anisa sorry to keep annoying u but thought I would update u.I rang the Starone Mumbai offices yesterday and made a post on it.Today I rang again and got transferred to customer services.Here is the jist of the convo.

I was very polite and said "Hello sir my name is Anisa and am a huge fan of Geet from the UK.It has taken me 3hrs to get through to u so plz dont tell me to hold the line."

SO Man replied "OK maam how may I help u?"

Ireplied "Well I am ringing regarding any news on Geet season 2 or any other show with Gurmeet and Drashti in it.Could u plz give me any kind of info at all even a small hint"

SO Man "Well maam I cannot tell u anything at the moment cz nothing has been decided yet.We have no info whatsoever."

I replied "U guys have been saying the same thing to all fans.U know we are very dissappointed with the way we have been treated as Star viewers.U dont seem to understand what fans are going through.U must tell us something".

SO Mann "Maam I sypathise with u but all I can say is that no news is good news."

I asked "Can u tell me is there any realistic chance of  a Geet season 2 or are u just fobbing us off  with excuses?".

SO Man "Maam we are taking fans requests very seriously so all I can say to u at the moment is that all fans need to start calling ."

Then he asked for my name ID and phone no and said he would pass on the request of all fans to the relevant people.

So guys I get the feeling that we just need to keepcalling them and keep up the pressure.Dont give up now when we are sooo close.

PS:The man was surprised that I had rang from UK.He asked me 3 times if if I was really calling from UK.I dont think he believed me until I gave him my email ID and phine no!! So all fans from abroad UK,USA,Canada anywhere we all have to keep calling.

HALLA BOL WE WILLSOON HAVE GURTI BACK!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Craziest_MG thumbnail
thanks for calling dear.
geetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey thanks for keeping the pressure on ! 
nida6 thumbnail
Thanx dear plz plz plz keep it up 👏
nishadatar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
We are colling. and we will bring them back. but we want to wait for some time. upto 1st jan 2011. all are in holiday mood. so..wait but keep fignting.
KTPROCKS thumbnail
Thanks for sharing dear😃

TanuDDian thumbnail
woow u did a great job dear...

..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much for calling and sharing the convo with us 🤗
sweety095 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thx for the info.can u give me the no of dubai office😛
GCrck thumbnail
Thnx dear.main bhi 3 baar call kar chuki hun. Pta nahi koi samaj nahi raha hai. I m saying it again, emails ka koi faida nahi hai koi nahi padh raha. We hav to call them plz we r so many. Do minute ki baat hai yar plz flood them with calls plz