Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ (Page 95)

Post Reply New Post

Page 95 of 99

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 24 June 2014 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

Mohits of Television!

Let's find out which is your favorite Mohit!

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 | 4:52:28 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |  Comments 242 Comments  |  8234 Views

We bring to you the 4 Fantastic Mohits of television industry. Though all the 4 have their names same but character wise all differ from each other. Let's show you the difference between the 4 famous Mohits of our television..!!

Mohit Raina who is seen in Life OK's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev
 - The stunning and dashing actor Mohit who plays a mythological character of Mahadev is very well appreciated for his character. The actor was seen playing a business tycoon in a suspense show Chehra on Star Plus. Mohit has been associated with the show Devon Ke Dev. Mahadevsince the beginning and to get into the skin of the character this versatile actor learnt Kathak.
2) Mohit Malik who is seen as Samrat Singh Rathore in Zee TV's Doli Armaanon Ki - Is known for his male chauvinistic and selfish attitude in the show Doli Armaanon Ki. Though he is simple and quite down to earth person in real life, his character of Samrat has made such an impact on the audiences that it looks perfect on screen but off screen he is quite criticized  for his look. 

3) Mohit Sehgal who was last seen in Zee TV's Qubool Hai as Haider - The smart, fair and adorable Mohit Sehgal is best known for his role of Samrat Shergil in Miley Jab Hum Tum on Star One. While he played the character of mastikhor and always used to play pranks on his college buddies but in the show Qubool Hai he played the character which was that of a suave and  straight forward person. His chemistry with Sanaya Iraniin Miley Jab Hum Tum was liked by the audiences a lot.

4) Mohit Malhotra who is seen in Colors' Beintehaa as Zubair - Chocolate boy of television Mohit Malhotra shot to fame after participating in MTV's Splitsvilla. Later he moved to TV and was seen giving commendable performances in the shows like Mitwaand Bade Acche Lagte Hai. He is applauded for his stint in the show Beintehaa currently. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KratikaSengarKS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ (Page 95)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 1:26am | IP Logged

"I do meditation to remain fit" - Sonarika Badoria

Pretty actress Sonarika Bhadoria is a fitness freak and likes to do Power Yoga to remain in shape. She shares her fitness mantra with TellyBuzz.

Wednesday, June 25, 2014 | 11:02:15 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |  Comments 2 Comments  |  352 Views

The good looking Sonarika Bhadoria who is remembered as Parvati in Life OK's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev is a fitness freak and she does meditation to remain fit.

Let's see what Sonarika has to share with us regarding her fitness secret.

What does fitness means to you?

Fitness means being pain free, a person should be tension free physically and mentally then only that person is fit.

What is your idea of fitness?

Power yoga and Meditation.

What efforts do you take to stay in shape?

I don't take any efforts to stay in shape, I am happy with the way I am.

Are you conscious about your food choices?

Not at all, I eat all fatty food.

Do you take protein supplements?

No never, I don't even take multivitamins.

Is there any sport you are skilled at?

Badminton, Swimming etc.  I am even a good runner.

A celebrity's body you admire?

No one, I am a celebrity and I love myself.

What is your fitness secret?

Meditation. I am doing it from past 12 years.

A fitness tips for your fans? 

Eat whatever you want, but at least walk for 45 minutes, best exercise is walking it will keep you fit.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivsSudishna

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 27 June 2014 at 2:14am | IP Logged

"I'm doing a film with Govinda" : Puja Banerjee

Puja Banerjee is all set to share the screen space on the big screen with the evergreen romantic hero of the Bollywood Govinda soon.

Thursday, June 26, 2014 | 7:52:33 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |  Comments 2 Comments  |  4174 Views

Puja Banerjee who is busy balancing her professional life between Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7 and Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev seems to be very excited for her Bollywood dream with Chi Chi aka Govinda (Arun) Ahuja.

"Yes I'm doing a film with Govinda but things are on very initial stages. As I'm busy with my fiction and reality show, so I couldn't get time to know about the development on the movie. Though all I can say is that it will only happen after Jhalak," says Puja.

The bong beauty was recently seen in an album with Govinda (Gori Tere Naina...). Chi Chi has written the lyrics as well as sung the song. "Ahh... it was a great experience and a dream come true to work with Govinda. Everything happened so fast that I couldn't get time to think of all this."

"I practice Aerobics on the beach everyday and had no clue that even Govinda used to come there for his jog. One day I just saw him and couldn't hold my self from talking to him. He was very down to earth and it felt like we knew each other since long. There is some connection between us. Govinda immediately asked me on our first meet of whether I would like to do an album with him. How could I say no as I have adored him since childhood. I feel it's like a blessing to me," she replies .

Many actors have participated in Jhalak for a reason or a cause. So what is your reason to be in this dance reality show? "There are number of reasons... firstly I love dancing so wanted to explore new forms. Secondly this is the first reality show that I'm doing and thirdly I can be myself as Puja in this show. Last but not the least; it's a platform which has given me lot of exposure."

With a Bollywood film in your kitty, what's the future of your fiction show? "Well when I'll be doing a film, obviously I've to leave the show. Though it is not happening anytime soon is what I can say. I'm enjoying my stint in both the shows. It's like Parvati bani Pu for me and I'm getting good response from the audience as well," concludes the actress.

For the Parvati Bani Pu we wish the actress luck for her Jhalak and future projects.

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 28 June 2014 at 2:53am | IP Logged

Life OK's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev completes a journey of 700 episodes!

Life OK's extremely popular show Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev completes a successful journey of 700 episodes.

Friday, June 27, 2014 | 7:43:48 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |  Comments 22 Comments  |  1768 Views

The most acclaimed show on Life OK Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev that have been giving its best and always doing well on the TRP charts have successfully completed its journey of 700 episodes recently. This long journey of Mahadev has seen varied characters coming in and doing their cameo also actors likeMohit Raina essaying Mahadev and Nandi played by Kumar Hegde.

The ongoing track of the show has certainly grabbed all the attention of the viewers. Entry of Bhilini Devi played by Suhasi Dhami has forced the audiences to stay glued to their couches and catch up this famous mythological show.

Well, over the period of time it is noticed that in recent times Mahadev is the only mythological show that has completed such a long run.

Mohit Raina playing Mahadev in this mythological show since its inception tweeted on the social networking site showing his happiness.

"Alone you are nobody. Thankyou team DKDM couldn't have asked for more. 200 people relentlessly working day and night to make 701#Gratitude"

We also contacted Anupam Bhattacharya who portrayed Ripunjay/Devodas in the show to know about his experience with this very much acclaimed and loved show. "Mahadev came to me at a very good time. At that point of time I wanted to do something really serious and intense and Mahadev gave me that opportunity. I remember they had approached me just a day after Diwali for doing a cameo for the show. I certainly believe ki khud Mahadev ka aashirvaad he mujhpar. It was after Mahadev that I started getting many more offers. I also believe that Mahadev has done really well for the channel."

Kratika Sengar who is seen playing Manasa Devi in the show says, "My experience so far with the Mahadev team has been very nice. Everyone on the sets and around are amazing people to work with. It is a good experience working with this team and I am liking it."

Well, we too think the same Anupam. Devon Ke Dev Mahadev has surely done wonders for the channel.

We wish the entire team and cast of Mahadev all the success and good luck for the future.

Upasana Patel

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivsSudishnaKratikaSengarKSkaatayani

KratikaSengarKS

IF-Dazzler

KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 28 June 2014 at 2:55am | IP Logged
tfs

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 30 June 2014 at 2:11am | IP Logged

halak Dikhhla Jaa 7: Contestant Pooja Bose hospitalised after suffering epilepsy attack

Kiran Jain   |  Jun 29, 2014, 13:25PM IST
Looks like continuous dance practice and lack of adequate rest is taking a toll on our small screen actor's health. Ex-Parvati of Mahadev, Pooja Bose was apparently rushed to a nearby hospital after she fainted on the sets of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.

According to our source, "Pooja was doing a technical rehearsal for the next episode, all of sudden she fainted on the set. She got an epilepsy (fits) attack. She was rushed to the hospital. Other participants like, Sreeshanth, Mouni Roy, Shakti Mohan and Akshat were also present. They got panicked after seeing Pooja's condition."

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 04 July 2014 at 2:30am | IP Logged

Bharti Singh and Kratika Sengar celebrate their birthdays today!!

Comedian Bharti Singh and beautiful Kratika Sengar turn a year older today and shares their excitement with Tellybuzz.

Thursday, July 03, 2014 | 7:32:29 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |  Comments 95 Comments  |  2869 Views

Pretty Kratika Sengar who is seen in Life OK's popular show Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev turned a year older today. As it known that Kratika is all set to tie the knot with Nikitin Dheer, it will be her last spinster birthday which she wants to celebrate to the fullest. For this joyous occasion she has taken 3 days off from her work. 

TellyBuzz contacted Kratika to know more about her birthday plans and more...

An elated Kratika says, "Since the time I came to Bombay I am just shooting on my every birthdays. This time too I was supposed to shoot but I took a three days break this time as it is very special for me now because this birthday will be my last birthday as a Spinster. There will be a continuous party happening to celebrate this special day which is why I have taken an off.  Many of my friends have joined in and today one more surprise is waiting for me. So I am very much excited about my  birthday this year."

When asked Kratika to share her most memorable birthday she recollects and says, "I remember one of my birthdays, it's not memorable but hatke one. As all my friends were shooting so I thought they will come to surprise me but they all disappointed me, instead of coming they sent a cake at my home which made me furious. Then I went to bandstand with the cake and kept it in my car's dicky and I alone cut the cake, and then returned back at home."

Further she shares one wish she desires to fulfill by saying, "I want to control my patience level as I am very impatient which I feel should improve in me in the coming year."

Besides Kratika Sengar, we also have someone very popular and extremely sweet celebrating her birthday today. Yes! Bharti Singh, the ultimate comedian and this really naughty lady turns a year older today. On this very special day of Bharti, we got in touch with her to wish her and also to know about her birthday plans.

She shares with us about her special plans on this very special day.

"Today on my birthday, I am celebrating it at home. Most of the time I am out busy shooting, so being at home is in itself a very special thing for me. I had cut a cake at midnight and brought in my birthday with a bang. Also, today some really yummy delicacies were made for me. My sister made halwa for me."

According to Bharti, it is a Diamond Day' instead of Birthday. Why?

"Diamond Day because today everyone is just gifting me diamonds. My brother and my mother gifted me diamond earrings whereas my sister gifted me a diamond ring."

Must say Bharti you are quite a lucky girl. And has to be after all you are everyone's favorite,haina?

Anything you would like to tell your fans?

"Keep laughing. Be happy. And if in case I have hurt you guys in anyway then I am really sorry. It was all in comedy and not intentionally."

Well Bharti, you definitely are having a ball of a time. TellyBuzz wishes the birthday girls a very Happy Birthday and all the good luck and success for future!

Upasana Patel

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 05 July 2014 at 2:40am | IP Logged

"Mouni and I have been good friends before Mahadev!" - Puja Banerjee

Pretty actress Puja Banerjee who have won the hearts of the masses through her performances on Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 7, talks about coming out as a consistent winner after the face off and much more in conversation with TellyBuzz.

Friday, July 04, 2014 | 6:45:38 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |  Comments 35 Comments  |  7614 Views

This pretty petite actress who claimed her fame through Life OK's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev, speaks about her ongoing stint onColors Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 7, about her encounter with different dance styles, her toughest contenders and much more in this exclusive chat with TellyBuzz. Read on to know more about her!

What made you to opt for a reality show likeJhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 7?

As far as reality shows are concerned, I have not done any till now. And I chose to do a dance reality show specifically because it does not have any physical and mind boggling task involved in it. Shows which have stunts in it to perform are just not my cup of tea. Dance reality shows are not dangerous also. My second reason of taking up a dance show is I love dance and I didn't have to think twice before participating for a dance show. And thirdly, I always wanted to get into mainstream Bollywood. So what better opportunities to show case your talent than Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 7? Moreover, I want my viewers to know me as Puja Banerjee.

You have your co actor Mouni Roy as one of the contestants. Do you find her your competition?

Mouni and I have been good friends even before Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev happened to me. As far as my competition in Jhalak is concerned, I feel all of them are my competition. Mouni Roy,Shakti MohanAkshat Singh are some of the fantabulous dancers we have on Jhalak this season. We have a variety here to showcase to our audiences' and also this time the judges have become stricter and the concepts, dance forms which we are given are also very rarely seen on Indian dance reality shows.

What are you expecting yourself doing on the Jhalak stage?

Till now I have tried my hand on dance forms like Contemporary, Bollywood and Tollywood. Judges commented good for my Tollywood performance. For this week, I have taken up Kali as my dance form. Rajit (Puja's choreographer) thought since I have already done this for Mahadev, it would not be very difficult for me to cope up with this dance form. This dance form is new and is very different than the forms which audiences' have seen till now. It needs a lot of strength and energy and people think twice before taking up a dance form like this. It is very much Indian.

Who do you think is your toughest competitor?

I find Akshat Singh my toughest competitor. He is the cutest and very adorable. He had done a Bollywood dance which had dialogues incorporated in it. I keep teasing him on sets sayinghello, Devi Prasad hai kya? (Laughs aloud). At his age, we were not even close to him what he is doing today. He is an extremely talented boy.

There were media reports saying you have bid adieu to Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev. What was your reason behind leaving the show?

No! I haven't left Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev. It is just that I am not able to give much time to the show so the makers of the show brought in the Bhilini Devi track. The channel and the production house have been extremely supportive and they understand my problem of time constraints.

How was your experience dancing in front of an international judge Maksim Chmerkovskiy?

It is our good fortune that we got an opportunity to showcase our talent in front of such a talented dancer and choreographer. Recently Rajit and I had performed on Tollywood and he liked it so much that he thanked us for introducing him to new dance style which he does not know of.

We have observed over the period of time that you give your best shot only when you are in the face off. Why so?

Hahaha! That is not true. Nobody wants to get into the face off round. We just make sure that we do not get nervous while we are performing and get under pressure. I just go and perform what Rajat has taught me without thinking of what will happen in the face off round.

But according to me, my best performance was of the first week.

In this 13 week long journey of Jhalak, how far are you seeing yourself?

I wish I atleast be on Jhalk for six weeks, atleast half the journey. But all of this also depends on luck. Like for instance, Lauren Gottlieb is an amazing dancer and she gave some exceptional performances on the Jhalak stage but she did not win. So yeah! Let's see how far I go.

While this is what Puja had to tell us in this exclusive chat, we also spoke to Rajit and this is what he has to say -

This is your first season on Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa. Do you feel this is a drawback to you?

Yes definitely this is my first season but I do not feel this is a drawback for me. I have pretty good experience. I was the fourth runner up of Star Plus's Just Dance and also have worked with choreographers like Vaibhavi Merchant.

What do you have to say about Puja and her performances?

She is a good dancer. She feels I am strict. But I am strict only while we are working otherwise all good (smiles). Our first episode was not the best but it was good. Judges came to know about her strength which is her flexibility. She showed up in the second week and improved a lot from the first week. Slowly and gradually she will see herself growing from'A' to Z'.

Well, TellyBuzz wishes Puja and Rajat all the good luck for their stint on Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa Season 7.

Upasana Patel

Post Reply New Post

Go to top