Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ (Page 94)

Post Reply New Post

Page 94 of 97

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 08 June 2014 at 2:06am | IP Logged

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ (Page 94)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 08 June 2014 at 2:07am | IP Logged

"It is a myth that I am a good dancer." - Mouni Roy

Pretty Mouni Roy who is well known for the role of Sati, will be seen as a contestant in dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 7. She talks about the her participation, other contestants and more...

Saturday, June 07, 2014 | 6:13:41 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |  Comments 27 Comments  |  4165 Views

Gorgeous and charming Mouni Roy who is all set to shake her leg in the dance reality showJhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 7 on Colors, will be seen grooving on the stage along with her choreographer Punti Pathak who is an acclaimed choreographer. Mouni who was seen in Life OK's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev will be seen in a totally different avatar. The actress will be seen in different genre shaking her leg in front of the esteemed judges.

Here is Mouni talking about her first day at Jhalak, choreograpgher Punit and contestnats in conversation with us...

As we already know that you are very good dancer so made you to participate in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa season 7?

First of all it is a myth, that I am a good dancer. I can do dance I won't deny that but all Indian forms. Right now I am finding this whole thing very difficult and hopefully Punit Pathak will help to get better with different forms of dance as well.

As you have already seen Punit Pathak dancing, so what was your reaction when you got to know that Punit is your partner?

I am a Punit and Lauren's fan when I saw them dancing in the last season. You will see my reaction when the first episode will go on air. I was jumping, I was thrilled when I saw Punit as my partner. Then I thought its just the beginning as there is a long way to go and I will try to give my best performance.

When we asked Punit who is Mouni's partner that how is he feeling that he got Mouni as his partner?

Udti udti khabar aayi thi that some actors are in talks for this season and I had heard her name also. That time only I thought and hoped that I get Mouni as my partner because firstly she is very beautiful (laughs), secondly few weeks back I had choreographed Mouni's act forComedy Nights with Kapil, so we had interacted with each other and third I somehow get good vibes from her even without meeting her. Here it is very important to have a good partnership and good chemistry. When two beautiful people come together, the performance will be beautiful.

You all have shot your first episode, so how was your experience?

I want Punit to say that because for me it was so chaotic mujhe kuch samajh nai aa raha tha. I was not talking to anyone I was like completely speaking to myself that okay I have to do that rest everything else is about technicality.

How difficult it is to choreograph Mouni?

In life whatever you do there are pros and cons, there is something nice and something bad. So here also with Mouni, there are few things which are easy for her, and there are few things which is little challenging for her. If I don't challenge her or push her then the level of our act will be little low. So we have to make sure that we push ourselves. It's not only about Mouni but I also have to push myself, mentally, conceptually and act wise also. So wahi koshishand we are trying also to keep growing after every performance.

When are you planning to come back on fiction shows Mouni?

I don't want to do anything. I have been getting calls but honestly I can't do anything when I am doing Jhalak. After Jhalak I will see, I will take my pick. I like doing things arramse as I am a lazy, easy going person and also I like doing one thing at a time. So let this get finish and then I will think over it.

Who is toughest contestant according to you?

All are very tough, because as we were talking about the contestants that talent between them this year is average or above average. Obviously with that they have a characterization, they have their X factor and plus points. Dancing wise everyone's capability is average or above so that way it is 19 -20 but baazi kon marta hai who har hafte pata chalega.

Punit you and Shakti were together in DID where she won, so don't you think so that she can be a tough contender as she herself  is a dancer?

Yes she is a very good dancer. She is a fabulous dancer and also a great performer and she won that reality show which proves that she was a good dancer. Having said that she has come in a different limelight here and it will be challenging for her also because we all know that she is a good dancer but she will have to increase her level as I have to make sure that I have to increase Mouni's level of dancing. So everyone will be challenging to each other.

Every year there is a strong contender and somehow they do not get the Jhalak Trophy. This year too we have a strong dancer this season. What is your take over it?

I would like to answer this question, a winning does not really matter more than that journey matters more and according to me anything people remember from last season is Lauren and Punit. There are many factors as you cannot pin point that because of this they win or they lose, there are voting, there are marks and everything is put together nothing is fortunate or unfortunate. The most important is dancing and whosoever has got the privilege to dance on this great platform should appreciate that and give your best.

We wish Mouni and Punit all the very best!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KratikaSengarKS

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 10 June 2014 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

Favorite beaches of TV stars!

Actors share their favorite and memorable beach in Mumbai.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014 | 2:20:42 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |  Comments 166 Comments  |  6522 Views

Mumbai is famous for beaches and busy lifestyle. In this busy life style of Mumbai beaches are the only place where you can relax and calm yourself from all the problems. It is one stress buster where all Mumbaikars go to chill out. We all have one of the favorite beaches in Mumbai. However, it is difficult to choose one beach because the city is filled with beautiful beaches around like Juhu beach, Versova beach, Aksa, Girgaum etc. Our TV stars have many memories related to the beaches and also like to spned some peaceful time on the beach.

Mouni Roy who was last seen in Life OK's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev - I don't like any beach in Mumbai but if you tell me to pick one I would pick Girgaum Chowpati because it's nice there ,  it is clean than other beaches, you get a good view from there. I feel sad that we don't have any nature loved places in Mumbai to hangout.

Shivin Narang who is seen in Star Plus show Veera - I like Juhu beach in Mumbai. You get a different experience there. The atmosphere over there is very pleasant, peaceful. I go with my friends at night either at 1 AM or 2 AM for a walk. I like to eat Pav Bhaji and a South Indian dish Pongal over there. However, I have been to many beaches like Versova, Madh Island for shoots but I go to Juhu to spend my personal time. You feel very lively there.

Karan Sharma who is seen in Sony TV's show Ek Nayi Pehchaan - I like Aksa beach in Mumbai because it is less crowded, you get a peaceful environment there. I like to spend private time with my friends on Aksa beach. 

Kanchi Singh who is seen in Zee TV's show Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya - I like Versova beach because first of all it is close to my house and I feel it is the cleanest beach in Mumbai. You can chill out there. It is a very calm and quiet place.

Nakkul Mehta who is seen in star Plus show' Pyaar Ka Dard Hai...Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara... - I have spent many evening running the length and breath on this Silver beach, brain storming with myself, questioning myself, visualizing my future. I like going there because it is close to my house and I have some amazing memories associated with it.

Sukriti Kandpal who is seen in Life OK's show Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai - I don't like beaches in Mumbai but if you tell me to pick one I would pick Girgaum Chowpati.

Shakti Arora who will be seen in Colors' show' Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi - I like silver beach , I think it is the cleanest of the other beaches. I have been to silver beach many times. During my childhood days I used to go to silver beach with my parents, we used to go with a proper preparation by carrying sandwich and breakfast with us.

Preetika Rao who is seen in Colors show Beintehaa - I like Girgaum chowpati because its quite clean and well maintained.  It also has a tight security so yes I feel safe there. You get an overall beautiful view of Mumbai from Girgaon so I love that place. When my cousin comes from USA I go with them to marine drives.

Sana Amin Sheikh who is seen in Life OK's Gustakh Dil - During my childhood days I used to stay in row house near Mahim beach so you can ask me anything about the beach, about the sand, when does high tide or low tide occur, actually you can call me Machvara (Fisher woman). Now I like Carter and Worli sea face, though they are not beaches I like the view and environment of these places. It is clean there.

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 10 June 2014 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

Suhasi Dhami to play Parvati in Mahadev!

Actress Suhasi Dhami will be seen as the new Parvati in Life OK's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014 | 6:27:31 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: india-forums.com/tellybuzz  |  Comments 29 Comments  |  7072 Views

Beautiful Suhasi Dhami has done various popular shows like Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli and Housewife Hai...Sab Jaanti Hai. In all the shows she has showcased her acting ability and was being loved by her audience. 

Suhasi's fans would be happy to see her back on the small screen after a long time in Life OK's popular mythological show Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev.

Pretty Puja Bose who was seen as Parvati in the show was in the news for quite sometime now for quitting the show Mahadev long back due to health problems, but she decided to stay back. Now as she is seen in the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 7, she has decided to call it quits and focus on her dancing skills. She has her co-star Mouni Roy dancing on the same stage of Jhalak, she was seen as playing Sati in Mahadev.

According to the sources, "Suhasi Dhami will be the new face and will playing the role of Parvati opposite Mohit Raina. Suhasi will replace Puja Bose in Mahadev."

On contacting Suhasi she confirmed and says, "I will be entering the show as Bheelni. Bheelni is one of the avatars of Parvati. I will start shooting for the show in a couple of days. I am very excited to do this as it will be my first mythological show and I feel it will be very challenging as playing such a divine character is not easy.

Talking about her character she says, "I will have a totally different character with having long hair, divine clothes, my character is more of anger."

Mahadev will have its third Parvati in the show after Sonarika Bhadoria and Puja Bose. It will be interesting to see whether Suhasi Dhami can stick to the show for long or like previous actors she too will leave the show in between. Till then keep reading this space for more updates. 

All the best Suhasi for Mahadev!!

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 11 June 2014 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

Beautiful and talented actress Kratika Sengar is soon going to make an entry in Life Ok's popular show Devon ke Dev Mahadev. She will be seen as a grown up Mansaa.

We have seen Kratika's acting profess in shows like Jhansi Ki Rani and Punar Vivaah. Now, we will see her as the daughter of Mahadev, Mansaa Devi. She has already begin shooting for her role. Mahadev is known to rope in several known faces of TV to play cameos, this time it's Krartika who is all set to woo the audiences by her character.

Since, Kratika is busy in her wedding preparations, she didn't want to take any long projects. She will soon be tying knot with Nikitan Dheer who was recently seen in Khatron ke Khiladi. The role of Mansaa Devi only requires a month's time hence she agreed to do the role.

Mansaa devi has super natural powers, she doesn't realize her true power and does some miracles unknowingly which scares people.

Our little birdie informed us that Mohit Raina aka Mahadev will shoot his scenes with Kratika and will take a small break from the show for some personal reasons. He will be back soon to rock the audiences again.

Let's see how Kratika will portray this role. We wish her all the best!

Mohit is on a break because he is currently in the USA for the Oak Tree festival today and tomorrow.

KratikaSengarKS

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 14 June 2014 at 3:00am | IP Logged

Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli and Nach Baliye fame, Suhasi Dhami has finally replaced Pooja Bose as Parvati in serial Mahadev. She will be entering the show as Bheelni, another avatar of Parvati.

Suhasi confirmed the news of her entry. She said, "Yes, I am entering the show as Parvati. Today (13th June) is the first day of the shoot. I am very excited as this is my first mythological show. Till now, audiences have seen me as Suhasi and this is the first time, they will see me as a mythological character. Hope they love me too in this role."

According to sources, "After signing Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, Pooja Bose was not keen in Mahadev. First of all, the set of Mahadev is too far from Jhalak house. It was not easy for her to travel so much. Also, last year she had put down her papers, but the makers had convinced her to stay back, but now finally she decided to move on making the way for Suhasi as new parvati in the show."

Before Pooja Bose, Sonarika Bhadoria was playing the role of Parvati in Mahadev, so now Suhasi Dhami is the third parvati of the show. Above is the first look of Suhasi Dhami as Bheelni.

KratikaSengarKS

KratikaSengarKS

IF-Dazzler

KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 14 June 2014 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Tfs guys

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 22 June 2014 at 4:03am | IP Logged

Zarina Wahab, Pankaj Dheer and Angad Hasija to feature in Savdhaan India's new series!

Savdhaan India - India Fights Back is coming up with a new series and will showcase the actors from Television as well as Bollywood industry.

Saturday, June 21, 2014 | 5:52:51 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |  Comments 6 Comments  |  1499 Views

Life OK's popular show Savdhaan India - India Fights Back which is based on the real life incidents is soon  coming up with a new series. The show projects the real life incidents which are enacted by the theater artist but in the new series the audience will witness the popular actors from Bollywood and Television.

Thus in the first episode of the new series actors like Angad Hasija who was last seen inAmrit ManthanZarina Wahab last seen inMadhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon and Pankaj Dheer last seen in Devon Ke Dev. Mahadevhave been roped in to play pivotal roles.

As per our sources, "Angad will play the character of a young boy whereas Zarina and Pankaj will be essaying the role of his parents. Basically the story is about how children ill-treat their parents who are in their old age. The story will revolve around Angad who is the only child of Zarina and Pankaj and like other parents they will give their best for his good upbringing. But after he grows up and start earning he will start misbehaving with his parent and will ill treat them.

The source further adds, "The shooting for the episode has already commenced."

We got in touch with Angad to know about his experience for which he said, "It is really a great and very different experience and I am looking forward for the episode."

TellyBuzz wishes Angad  Hasija, Zarina Wahab and Pankaj Dheer all the best for the show.

Neha Jain

Post Reply New Post

Go to top