Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ (Page 9)

ANrucha IF-Sizzlerz
ANrucha
ANrucha

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged

Manini Mihir Mishra to enter Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

By TellychakkarTeam 5 Apr 2012 - 13:35

Manini Mihir Mishra

Triangle Film Company's mythological love saga of Sati-Shiva, Devon Ke Dev' Mahadev on Life OK, is all set to witness Sati's (Mouni Royswayamvar. However, the upcoming episodes will churn out some high-voltage drama with the entry of bong beauty Manini Mihir Mishra. She will be seen as Daksh's (Surendra Pal) daughter and Sati's elder sister, Vijaya.

Manini ' who was last seen in Choti Si Zindagi on Zee TV 'will help her father to create problems between Shiva (Mohit Raina) and Sati. Vijaya's character will be a strong one with grey shades.

Tellychakkar.com spoke to Manini who confirmed her entry and said, "I have never done a mythological show in my career, so I am really looking forward to it. I like pushing my boundaries and challenging myself. It's a very strong character and I am happy to be playing it. Incidentally, I was approached to do Mahadev sometime back for another role but I couldn't take up then due to some reasons. But this time around everything fell into place and it looks like I was destined to do the show."

Manini's entry is expected to air next week.

-------------------------------------------

Edited by ANrucha - 05 April 2012 at 4:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deboleena.manna

ANrucha IF-Sizzlerz
ANrucha
ANrucha

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged

Hetal Yadav makes Shiv-Sati dance to her tunes

Hetal Yadav

The viewers love watching the mythological drama on Life OK, Triangle Film Company's Devon Ke Dev'Mahadev. The love story of Shiv-Sati is the highlight of this show and the two characters often indulge in some dance.

Now, from what Tellychakkar.com has got to know, this show is, in a way connected to Haar Jeet that is aired on Imagine. Incidentally, Hetal Yadav, who plays the role of Vishal's (Satyam Seth) aunt, known as Shalini Chachi on Imagine, has been making the characters of Mahadev dance to her tunes.

Incidentally, Hetal, apart from being a talented actress, is also a choreographer and has also contributed to many dance events.

And to add to her list of achievements, she has choreographed a few performances in Mahadev. "I have choreographed the Ardhangini act by Shiv and Sati and also the performance after Chandra Dev gets life," the talented Hetal shares with Tellychakkar.com.

Furthermore, Hetal enjoyed being part of this popular show. "It was a great experience working for the show. I am extremely passionate about dancing and I will continue doing shows in the future," ends the actress.

--------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/hetal-yadav-makes-shiv-sati-dance-her-tunes

Edited by ANrucha - 08 April 2012 at 2:27am
deboleena.manna IF-Sizzlerz
deboleena.manna
deboleena.manna

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged

Small screen stars steam up calendar

Mumbai, April 8 -- Ad man Sunny Arora of Marinating Films has launched the first calendar featuring celebrities from the Indian television industry. "There are many calendars with Bollywood stars and models, but none with TV actors. Although TV has a huge presence and market, it doesn't get its due credit," feels Sunny who will launch the calendar with a fashion show this week in the city.

The calendar will be circulated among ad agencies and TV production houses and "is a branding tool more than a business venture," he says, adding, "TV actors are so popular today that if Shweta Tiwari and Sushmita Sen land at an airport, Shweta would get more attention." Giaa Manek, Pooja Gor, Ankita Lokhande, Shweta Tiwari, Juhi Parmar, Sara Khan, Hina Khan feature in the calendar. "I had planned to feature three stylish girls, Shveta Salve who has the body language of an international model and Mouni Roy and Barkha Bisht who are known for their sexy looks. Most TV bahus aren't very stylish in real life, so we have a blend of popular and stylish actors."

ANrucha

deboleena.manna
deboleena.manna

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged

Life OK to revamp it's show slots ?

Monday, April 09, 2012 | 5:28:21 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 5 Comments
Life OK to revamp it's show slots ?

Life OK to change the time slots for the shows...

Life OK seems to go with the change in its schedule of shows from 23rd April by showcasing all the shows 5 days a week for half an hour instead of its regular time slot of 20 minutes and 7 days a week . The change in the schedule has also affected the schedule of BP Singh's show Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath which will turn bi weekly i.e. Saturday and Sunday for 1 hour from 28th April.

In order to know more about this TB contacted the producer of Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev Nikhil Sinha who says "I have heard about such changes but haven't got any official confirmation from the channel." On contacting producer Rajan Shahi, he says "Nothing has been confirmed yet, things are in its working process. There will be a slight structural changes in the episode if the show airs for half an hour".

We contacted Adaaa Khan aka Amrit of Amrit Manthan who says , " I am happy as it is an obvious relief shootwise, but yes the sad part is that we used to get our major TRP on Saturday and Sunday that will go off."

Well, the decision is on hold as yet but the changes in the schedule of shows of Life OK may be an interest for the viewers of Life OK, so let's wait for the final decision to arrive.

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Dhrithi Gulvadi

ANrucha

deboleena.manna
deboleena.manna

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged

Manini's new avatar!

Shruti Jambhekar, TNN | Apr 10, 2012, 01.18PM IST
Manini's new avatar!
Manini De Mishra

Manini De Mishra needs no introduction for the niche she has carved for herself on small screen over all these years.

This talented actress is all set to do her first mythological show now. The actress who's famous for comic roles always, for the first time will be seen in a different avatar.

She will be seen playing a character called Vijaya who is elder sister of Sati. Her character will be that of a jealous person and with her father Daksh, she will create trouble for Sati. Character has many grey shades. Vijaya pretends to be nice in front of everyone but she can not see Sati happy. Sati being Daksh's favorite daughter, Vijaya has always been envied of Sati.

Vijaya has come at the time when entire family is against Daksh. Sati has married to Mahadev in her Swayamwar. Vijaya will be helping Daksh in spoiling Sati's married life. She will sport a glamorous look with jewellery and all. Manini confirms," I am playing Vijaya in Mahadev. I a m doing mythological show for the first time. Mahadev is a popular show. Nikhil Sinha has made a fantastic show and the production values are talked about. The role was tempting enough for me to say yes. I am doing films as well but, can't disclose details as of now."

ANrucha

deboleena.manna
deboleena.manna

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Mahadev completes 100 episodes; Nikhil-Suhana Sinha throw house party

Triangle Film Company's mythological love saga of Sati-Shiv, Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev, completed 100 episodes on 9 April 2012. But the hectic schedules of the actors in the show didn't permit a proper celebration on the sets.

However, the makers of the show, Nikhil and Suhana Sinha, didn't want to miss this opportunity and hosted a party at their house. Host Suhana Sinha reveals to Tellychakkar.com, "The experience was really great. But the highlight of it was that the cast made it to the party at around 2 am, after their pack-up. We cut a cake which was followed by dinner. I must admit we all had a great time."

Talking about this popular mythological daily, Suhana says that the viewers can await many interesting twists and turns: "Shiv's story is never ending. As of now, we have just started the Sati phase, after this we would show the Parvati phase, so the audiences will surely get to see a lot of interesting things in the future."

With the popularity this show enjoys, we are sure many such bashes will be held in the future.

coolfizzy

deboleena.manna
deboleena.manna

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Tum Dena... and Meri Maa to go off air;
Life OK, revamped from Star One, introduced a unique way of programming. Be it involving Bollywood actress Madhuri Dixit as the sutradhaar or running shows for a time of twenty minutes, the channel has tried different things. Recently, the channel pulled off one its show, Zindagi Kahe... Smile Please. And now two more shows are going to meet the same fate.

Buzz is that, Magic Lanterns' Tum Dena Saath Mera and K Venkatesh Productions' Meri Maa will see their last telecast on 22 April 2012 owing to poor TRPs. Tellychakkar.com contacted Rajita Sharma, Producer of Magic Lantern and she confirmed the buzz of her show going off air.

But that is not it, as there's more news coming from this front. We already reported that Hum Ne Li Hai… Shapath will turn a bi-weekly from 23 April 2012 with Sagar Arts and Nilanajana 72 Degree's Aasman Se Aage, getting the slot of 10:30 pm. And now we bring to you more exclusive news. A source informs Tellychakkar.com that Shapath will air for one hour on Saturdays and for two hours on Sundays from 23 April 2012 for a month. After that, this show will air for an hour on both these days at 9 pm.

B.P Singh, Producer of Fireworks informs, "The channel wanted to make the show bi-weekly and we are delivering the same to them. Earlier, one story ran for 10-15 days but now the viewers will get to see a different story in every new episode."

Not only this, even the running time of various series aired on the channel will witness some change. Shows like Devon Ke Dev… Mahadev, Amrit Manthan, Main Laxmi Tere Aangan Ki, Dil Se Di Dua… Saubhagyavati Bhava and Aasman Se Aage would air for 30 Minutes for five days a week. And a few other shows would air for six days a week for a month and would see a few more changes later on.
deboleena.manna
deboleena.manna

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Monday, 16 April 2012 07:53

Mohit Raina: A Master of Expressions

Written by  Writer One
Rate this item
(0 votes)
Mohit Raina: A Master of Expressions

For our regular readers, it is no more a secret that we are mesmerized by the actor who plays Shiva in Life Ok's Devon ke Dev Mahadev.  They must be well aware of the fact that along with Sati, who fell in love with this tall dark stranger in January when he appeared in the midst of a wild storm propagated by  Vritrasur to rescue the damsel in distress, we lost our hearts as well.

Go to top