Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ (Page 77)

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 28 November 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

Rahul Dev in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

Chaya Unnikrishnan

After tossing various names including Danny Dengzonpa, Jackie Shroff and Mithun Chakraborty for the pivotal role of Arunasur in Devon Ka Dev Mahadev, Rahul Dev has been confirmed. Sources say that Rahul, who has played a villain in South and Punjabi films, fits the role of the demon who took on Lord Shiva. Arunasur is said to be a complex character hailing from Arunachal Pradesh. "Rahul who is tall and fit is apt for the edgy role. It will also be the first time he will be doing a TV show," says the source. The track will be on air for three months. Danny who had been approached for the role apparently plans his schedule well in advance and though he liked the role couldn't take it up as he had scheduled a trip to Shillong.
Chaya Unnikrishnan 

Published Date:  Nov 29, 2013

DNA, Mumbai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged

"It's like a dream working with Prabhu Devaji in such a big movie": Deepak Chadda

Known for playing negative characters in TV soaps, actor Deepak Chadda will be essaying the character of a corrupt politician in the upcoming film R...Rajkumar. He talks about his character and future plans with TellyBuzz.

Friday, November 29, 2013 | 2:10:54 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 2 Comments  |  338 Views

Talented actor Deepak Chadda who has been seen in popular shows like Sasural Simar Ka,Hitler Didi,  BidaaiHawan and many more, is feeling happy to be a part of Prabhu Deva's upcoming movie R... Rajkumar. Deepak will be seen playing the role of a corrupt minister in the movie and he has more of big movies in his bag which are yet to be released. 

TellyBuzz spoke to the actor to know more about his character in the movie and about his future plans.

Let's hear what Deepak has to share with us...

Talking about his character, Deepak says, "I am playing the character of a corrupt politician who makes false promises to the public. It's a good character and I have got nice scenes in the film. The story is all about exposing corrupt politicians before the public. The associate director of the popular movie 'Tannu Weds Mannu' saw my work in that movie and was impressed with the same. I have also done a cameo in the film 'Wanted' and Prabhu Devaji had seen my work in 'Wanted' so this is how I bagged the role in the film R...Rajkumar."

Deepak further added, "It has been a very nice experience to work in such a big project with big stars like Shahid KapoorSonakshi SinhaSonu Sood, etc. It's like a dream working withPrabhu Devaji in such a big movie."

Deepak who has gained lots of appreciation for his important roles in some of the popular TV shows, feels very happy about it and says, "I have played the main negative character of Chadda in Sasural then I have played the character of Sardar boss of Indira (Rati Pandey) inHitler Didi which have been very interesting characters and I have got appreciated for these roles. My track in Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev ended recently along with actress Shilpa Shinde. Whatever roles I have played in these shows, I have been to myself."

Talking about his future plans, Deepak told us, "I have a dream to touch the sky. Currently I have 3-4 big movies in my bag. In future, I would prefer to act in movies but TV is a good platform too as it gives an instant credit and feedback from the viewers. Whatever I will do, I just want to do justice with my character. I wish to get recognized and respect from the people."

We wish Deepak all the best for his movie and his upcoming projects. 

Anwesha Kamal

Proud-India

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 01 December 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged

Mahadev to get a new Parvati again

Mahadev to get a new Parvati again
A still from Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev
Puja Banerjee, who had replaced Sonarika Bhadoria four months ago, has just quit the show

Looks like Mahadev is finding it tough to hold on to his Parvati. Sonarika Bhadoria, who had played the role originally, was replaced. And now, her replacement Puja Banerjee has also quit the show.

Puja had entered Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev, four months ago. But unlike Sonarika, who was shown the door, the actress herself has decided to quit the show.

Says a source, "Puja has been complaining about health issues for some time. The schedule is physically exhausting for her. She conveyed the problem to the production house and they released her. Her notice period ends in January, next year. The channel tried its best to convince her, but in vain."

While Puja said she is not aware of any such development, producer Nikhil Sinha didn't revert to our text message.
Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 02 December 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged

Mahadev' to air regularly for next few months

Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev' is not going off air, confirms the show's producer.

Reports suggested that the mythological show on Life OK will come to an end from this month because of the constant dipping TVTs (Television Viewership In Thousands) and no attractive storyline.

But the producer Nikhil Sinha has denied the reports and said that the show is still popular among the masses and will continue for the next few months.

"Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev' not going off air. It's being loved my masses and there is a lot of story yet to be told," Sinha said.

Produced by Triangle Film Company, the show is based on the legends of Lord Shiva and has set a benchmark in Indian television with its larger than life narration and visuals.

Sinha said his new show Hatim', which will go on air from December 28, has nothing to do with Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev'.

"Hatim is a new show for the weekend and it will be a fantastic visual treat for the audience," he added.

PTI

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 03 December 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

Rahul Dev finalized as demon Arunasur in Devon ke Dev. Mahadev

The model turned Bollywood debuts on Television with this mythological series...

Tuesday, December 03, 2013 | 5:48:41 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: india-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |  Comments 3 Comments  |  615 Views

Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev, a mythological wonder that has enthralled the nation with its strong cast and a stronger narration, is set to create another benchmark on Indian Television. 

After approaching a host of veteran actors like Danny DenzongpaMithun Chakrabortyand Jackie ShroffLife OK has confirmed Rahul Dev for the role of Demon Arunasur in the popular series. This also marks the actor's entry on Television.

Rahul, who is well known for essaying negative roles in various movies, will be seen as the negative lead Arunasur who will battle against Lord Shiva played by India's favorite on-screen God Mohit Raina.

Rahul said, "I'm very excited to debut on Indian Television with the most popular series Devon ke Dev... Mahadev. My character, Arunasur, will be nothing like what's currently seen on Television. He will have a distinctive personality and will showcase various shades of grey. I'm quite excited to play this character as it has tremendous potential and will definitely leave a mark behind."

As per the story, Arunasur is an extremely powerful being who is constantly trying to bring his mother back to life. He respects the elements that govern the universe, but not the Gods that represent them. In a bid to overpower Bhooteshwar Mahadev, he captures the 5 Devtas - Soorya, Chandra, Agni, Varun and Pawan Dev, and thus begins his war against Mahadev.

Rahul Dev will be seen portraying the role of Demon Arunasur starting December.

Proud-India

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 04 December 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged

Sonarika Bhadoria to return as Parvati?TongueTongue

Wednesday, Dec 4, 2013, 11:22 IST | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA
Sonarika Bhadoria and Puja Bose
Sonarika Bhadoria and Puja Bose

With Puja Bose quitting Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, the search for the new Parvati has begun.

Sources say that there are chances of Sonarika Bhadoria, the original Parvati returning to the show. Sonarika, who had played the role for one year had some issues with her remuneration when it was time to renew her contract. She wanted a hike, which the producers agreed to, but Sonarika wasn't happy with the amount and she apparently started throwing tantrums.

Consequently, she was replaced with Puja four months ago. Puja, sources say, has got a Bengali film offer and has conveyed her inability to do both " the film and the serial. Also, her track has reduced considerably in Mahadev. Says a source, "Puja feels that she will be better off being a film heroine than be part of a show that doesn't have much scope for her." As for  Sonarika, so far, the actress has not been seen in any show, though there were rumours that she would be part of Bigg Boss7, nor has she landed any film offers.

"Sonarika got a lot of fame from Mahadev. Her tracks as Kali and Durga were appreciated. She also got invited to several live shows, but lately the offers have reduced. Also, she conveyed to the makers that she regretted whatever had happened and is open to the idea of playing the role again," says the source. However, Sonarika claims, "Whatever happens, happens for good. I don't ever regret anything. I am in a very happy state for the past four months." She refuses to talk about any chances of playing Parvati again.

Now, whether Mahadev gets his original Parvati back or has a new one by his side, only time will tell!

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
aAfkjfp01fo1i-744/loc547/230036247_05_12_2013_106_024_122_547lo.jpg

Proud-India

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Will Sonarika return as Parvati in 'Devon Ke Dev "Mahadev'?

Will Sonarika return as Parvati in 'Devon Ke Dev
Sonarika Bhadoria
Sonarika Bhadoria's sudden exit from Devon Ke Dev "Mahadev four months back shocked her fans.

Sonarika whose sizzling chemistry with Mohit Raina in the show garnered big numbers had reportedly developed starry tantrums (read wanted a pay hike and the production house refused to humour her) and Bongshell Pooja Bose replaced her as Parvati.

While the official reason for Pooja's quitting is "health issues", post January 2014 she won't be part of the show. According to sources Pooja wants to continue her film career in Kolkata. When AT called Pooja, she refused to comment on the issue, saying she was "unwell and resting."

Read: Mahadev to get a new Parvati again

Now the latest buzz is that Sonarika is likely to return to the show and is in talks with the channel for the same. Both Sonarika and producer Nikhil Sinha remained unavailable for comments.

Go to top