Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ (Page 65)

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged

Andhak To Tell Rahu To Go To Kailash & Inform Mahadev To Surrender His Wife To Him In Mahadev

In Life OK's  Devon Ke Dev Mahadev,We Had Seen That The Shivgans ask Nandi to take care of his sick father. Nandi finds it difficult to do the same. He remains busy with arrangements for Pashupat Vrata for Mahadev's sake. Mahadev becomes impressed with Nandi and takes care of his father. Nandi pays his gratitude to Mahadev for the same.  Parvati becomes glad on seeing Andhaka in the Himalaya. She asks Shukracharya to accept Andhaka as his disciple..

Now In Coming Episodes, Mahadev wants Shukracharya to guide his disciple Andhak. Shukracharya will inform Andhak about Parvati being married to Mahadev.

Otherside , Laxman  will decide to go along with Ram and Seeta into exile.Andhak will tell Rahu to go to Kailash and inform Mahadev to surrender His wife to him. Shukracharya will apologize to Mahadev for failing to put sense into Andhak. Mahadev will warn Andhak one last time.Henceforth,Parvati will realize her mistakes and will confesse that she was wrong. Brahma will tell Narad that Parvati will take an Avatar' after which Mahadev won't be able to handle Parvati's energy .

In This Maha Episode we will see the avatar of Veer Bhadra and Kali together...

http://tellynewsindia.wordpress.com/2013/09/11/andhak-to-tell-rahu-to-go-to-kailash-inform-mahadev-to-surrender-his-wife-to-him-in-mahadev/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged

Diya Aur Baati, Mahadev fans visit show sets

TNN | Sep 13, 2013, 02.05 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
Diya Aur Baati, Mahadev fans visit show sets
Uday Shankar
Star India initiative 'Saath Hum Hai Uttarakhand' ties up with eBay India to get viewers to meet their favourite TV actors through a charity auction. 

Fans of Star Network shows like 'Diya Aur Baati Hum', ' Junior Master Chef' and ' Devon Ke Dev Mahadev' now have a chance to visit the sets of these shows and meet the star cast. How? read on.

This is part of Star India's mega initiative 'Saath Hai Hum Uttarakhand' to raise funds for the rehabilitation of Uttarakhand post the recent devastating floods. These are charity auctions on eBay India (www.ebay.in), India's leading eCommerce marketplace .The 10 day charity auctions will go live on Thursday, September 05, 2013 and will be live until Sunday, September 15, 2013. 

The proceeds from the highest bidder for each would go to the NGOs 'People's Science Institute' & 'Himmothan 'to aid relief efforts in Uttarakhand. The highest bidder apart from spending time on the sets of the show would also interact with the lead characters of 'Diya Aur Baati Hum' and 'Dev Ke Dev Mahadev', & the Judges of 'Junior Master Chef'. 

Commenting on the occasion, Ms. Deepa Thomas, eCommerce Evangelist, eBay India says, "We are happy to collaborate with Star India and provide People Science Institute & Himmothan a platform to raise funds for Uttarakhand Relief. These are three unique experiences allowing fans a chance to get up close with their favourite actors & to tour the sets." 

'Saathi Hum Hai Uttarakhand' a joint initiative by Star India, Film & Television Producers Guild, FWICE, and Wizcraft received immense support from the country's film and television industry, with the likes of Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Vidya Balan, AR Rahman, Anil Kapoorand many others coming forward to urge the nation to donate generously towards the rebuilding efforts in Uttarakhand. The initiative reached its peak with a 7-hour live event on Independence Day, across 7major Indian channels & 3 International channels of Star network.

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged

First look of Nikhil Sinha's new show Hatim!

TellyBuzz unveils the first exclusive look of Triangle Film's much awaited fantasy show Hatim which is soon to come on Life OK.

Friday, September 13, 2013 | 2:06:42 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/tellybuzz  |  Comments 0 Comments  |  655 Views

As reported earlier, after setting a benchmark with the mythological series Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev, Nikhil Sinha's Triangle Film Company is gearing up with their new fantasy show, which is tentatively named as Hatim.

We had also reported that the makers have already locked in the very talented model-turned actor Rajbeer Singh as the main lead of the show.

Actor Rajbeer Singh who was seen as a participant in 'Lux Perfect Bride', is all set to get back to television after a long hiatus with this grand new show. Says our source, "Rajbeer was initially considered as an option in the beginning of 2013 for a historical show which was supposed to be made by Triangle Films. But now they are launching him with much bigger plans."

Adding more details to the show, TellyBuzz unveils the first breathtaking glimpse of the show, evoking feelings of excitement and leaving everybody on the edge of their seats.

Looking at the first look of the show, it seems that it will give the audience a sneak-peak into high voltage action, thrill and drama. Regarding the same our reliable source adds further, "Triangle Films is working terribly hard on this secretive project. Presented on a never-seen-before scale with an apt actor Rajbeer Singh as a lead protagonist, this new show promises to bring in a paradigm shift for TV content amidst the daily soaps. The success of Hatim will not just be great for Triangle Films but for Life OKchannel."

While Rajbeer's father earlier confirmed with TellyBuzz about Rajbeer very much being a part of the show, when we got in touch with the actor himself, he denies it every bit. Says Rajbeer, "Someone has created a fake profile on a social networking site and if seen carefully that the picture put up is animated. I don't know why I am being associated with it."

The actor also went on to share his present plans with TellyBuzz, "Recently, I completed the shoot for my movie named Club Dancer', which is going to get released in a few months from now. The movie is produced by Mr. Shubir Mukherji, who is the owner of Filmalaya Studio."

"The shoot for the show has already commenced and it will most probably hit the floors by November end", concluded our source. 

Monica Varma

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged

First look of Nikhil Sinha's new show Hatim!

TellyBuzz unveils the first exclusive look of Triangle Film's much awaited fantasy show Hatim which is soon to come on Life OK.

As reported earlier, after setting a benchmark with the mythological series Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev, Nikhil Sinha's Triangle Film Company is gearing up with their new fantasy show, which is tentatively named as Hatim.

We had also reported that the makers have already locked in the very talented model-turned actor Rajbeer Singh as the main lead of the show.

Actor Rajbeer Singh who was seen as a participant in 'Lux Perfect Bride', is all set to get back to television after a long hiatus with this grand new show. Says our source, "Rajbeer was initially considered as an option in the beginning of 2013 for a historical show which was supposed to be made by Triangle Films. But now they are launching him with much bigger plans."

Adding more details to the show, TellyBuzz unveils the first breathtaking glimpse of the show, evoking feelings of excitement and leaving everybody on the edge of their seats.

Looking at the first look of the show, it seems that it will give the audience a sneak-peak into high voltage action, thrill and drama. Regarding the same our reliable source adds further, "Triangle Films is working terribly hard on this secretive project. Presented on a never-seen-before scale with an apt actor Rajbeer Singh as a lead protagonist, this new show promises to bring in a paradigm shift for TV content amidst the daily soaps. The success of Hatim will not just be great for Triangle Films but for Life OK channel."

While Rajbeer's father earlier confirmed with TellyBuzz about Rajbeer very much being a part of the show, when we got in touch with the actor himself, he denies it every bit. Says Rajbeer, "Someone has created a fake profile on a social networking site and if seen carefully that the picture put up is animated. I don't know why I am being associated with it."

The actor also went on to share his present plans with TellyBuzz, "Recently, I completed the shoot for my movie named Club Dancer', which is going to get released in a few months from now. The movie is produced by Mr. Shubir Mukherji, who is the owner of Filmalaya Studio."

"The shoot for the show has already commenced and it will most probably hit the floors by November end", concluded our source.

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged

Manav Gohil as the family friend in Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi

The gentleman with good looks - Manav Gohil is busy shooting as Gautami Kapoor's family friend and not as her husband in Zee TV's Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi.

Friday, September 13, 2013 | 3:08:56 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 4 Comments  |  810 Views

After being seen as Anirudh Jaitley inChannel V's The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College for a long time, Manav Gohilshifted gears to become part of a mythological project - a first for him. He is currently being seen on Life Ok's popular show Devon ke Dev. Mahadev as the character Andhak and that is not all. Manav is also shooting for Zee TV's Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi. However contrary to news reports which suggested that he will be seen as Gautami Kapoor's husband which was to be a cameo, Manav has a lengthy role as a family friend. 

Talking about the show Manav says, "Yes, I play an important character named Sanjay in Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi. It is that of Gautami Kapoor's family friend and I think it will be a lengthy role. It is not a flamboyant but very grounded character that I will be playing. I have just started shooting for the same and I still have to get more details about my role from the creative team. The show has a very real-life feel to it which is what made me interested in taking it up."

Manav is currently also seen as Andhak in Devon ke Dev. Mahadev... so what happens to it? "The role of Andhak is a cameo. We have shot for it and completed the track too." This is his first attempt at doing a mythological show, what attracted him towards playing a blind character? "The canvas of Devon ke Dev. Mahadev is huge and very different from the regular mythological shows. The way it is scripted and presented is noteworthy so when they called me I took a call considering that it was a very popular show liked by many. The language and the sensibilities as well as the way they have tried to portray a secular world is something which I liked. Since I don't watch fiction shows on TV, I had never seen the show earlier but I have been watching it lately and it does look good. When I got into the costume of Andhak it was a different feeling altogether. It was similar to playing a blind man on the street but on a larger than life canvas. I realized it was a huge character to play and gave my full 100% to it."

Since Manav is now busy with his new show, it also helped that his track of Andhak was shot at a fast pace without dragging the track, "It is a power packed, crisp track and I was happy that we finished the shoot bang on with full energy." The show will have a maha-episode which will have a fight between Andhak and Mahadev, "Andhak is shown to be an ansh (born out of) of Mahadev but he does not know of it. He is blind and has been pushed in a corner he turns aggressive and gets powers to destroy the Gods which corrupts his mind. Andhak is cynical, arrogant and very difficult. He falls for a woman who has been kind to him not knowing that it is Parvati, his mother. In the end there is a war between him and Mahadev with Kali Maa too. Symbolically it means that the darkness which is inherent in people needs to be defeated."

Manav's act even though it is a cameo has been noticeable for his acting prowess and even though he comes on screen blindfolded his dimples and fit body make him look ever so attractive. What is the secret behind this? "Well I don't have to make a lot of attempt to look fit because surprisingly I look very good and fit on screen as compared to real life" laughs Manav who is an expert swimmer and a regular on the cricket field playing in various cricket tournaments. "My dad is an athlete and I have been a sportsperson too so I guess it is all natural. I don't even get time for regular work outs" adds Manav who prefers to spend quality time playing with his one year old daughter Zahra and actor wife Shweta Kawaatra when he is not shooting. 

At the moment they both are abroad for a vacation and the family man that he is Manav ends on a wistful note, "I am missing them!"

Seema Khot Mattoo

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged

'Devon Ka Dev...' actors shoot through illness

IANS | Sep 14, 2013, 04.25 PM IST

'Devon Ka Dev...' actors shoot through illness
Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

Television acting requires dedication and this has been proved by "Devon Ka Dev... Mahadev" actors, Mohit Raina, Puja Bose and Manav Gohil.

The actors are reportedly down with fever but are still shooting for the Maha episode of the show which will go on air Sunday.

"Despite being unwell and down with fever all of them are shooting for the Maha episode. This really goes to show the kind of dedication actors have these days towards their work," a source from the production house told IANS.

The Maha episode is significant in the show as Mahadev will transform into Veerbhadra and Parvati will turn into Mahakali to emerge victorious over the evil Andhak.
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged

New 'Mahabharat' technically more superior: Costume designer

With B.R. Chopra's "Mahabharat" being the reference point, the new 'Mahabharat'will be far more technically superior, says costume designer Nidhi Yasha and added that the makers have left no stone unturned to make the show "perfect".

Saturday, September 14, 2013 | 11:42:06 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: IANS  |  Comments 38 Comments  |  2157 Views

With B.R. Chopra's 'Mahabharat' being the reference point, the new 'Mahabharat' will be far more technically superior, says costume designer Nidhi Yasha and added that the makers have left no stone unturned to make the show "perfect".

"Right now, we are technically more superior in every field than what we were when the old 'Mahabharat' came. I am not in a position to comment on the older 'Mahabharat' as I was very young then. But we have exploited every possible aspect in every field in terms of quality," said Yasha.

Mythological shows often have heavy costumes and there are techniques to make these garments more wearable, she said.

"There are techniques to distribute the weight so that it is not concentrated on one side...we have to have several trials and workshops, where the actors practice in their costumes," added the designer who has also designed for TV shows like 'Shobha Somnath Ki' and 'Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev'.

Scheduled to begin from September 16 on Star Plus, the show features Sameer Dharmadhikari as Shantanu, Sayantani Ghosh as Satyavati, Aarav Chaudhary as Bheeshma, Arpit Ranka as Duryodhan, Puneet Issar as Parshuram, Praneet Bhatt as Shakuni, Saurabh Raj Jain as Krishna, Ratan Rajput as Amba and Pooja Sharma as Draupadi.

Yasha said that most of the actors in the show are very professional and hardly complain.

"Most of the artists are so professional, they don't have any complains. They are used to it," she said.

The designer also feels privileged to have worked with Oscar-winning costume designerBhanu Athaiya who has been roped in as a consulting faculty for the look of the show.

"I am very lucky to be able to get her guidance on the project. Her insights have been precious," she said.

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged

Puja to play Maa Kali

Stuti Agarwal, TNN | Sep 15, 2013, 12.02 PM IST
Puja to play Maa Kali
Puja as Kali
'Devon ke Dev... Mahadev's Maha episode will see Mahadev (Mohit Raina) take the avatar of Veerbhadra while Parvati ( Puja Banerjee) will appear as Maa Kali to slay Aandhak, played by Manav Gohil. 
To get into Kali's avatar, Puja had to paint her body blue. She had to wear a garland of skulls, weighing around five kilos. 
It took the make-up artistes about four hours to paint Puja's body. Since Maa Kali's tongue is always red, she also had to pop a pill which turned her tongue blood red. With her tongue coloured, Puja was not supposed to drink fluid or eat through the entire shoot. The team shot for 11 hours with just one break. Puja says, "It was an opportunity of a lifetime. I was not keeping too well and was not in the right frame of mind to shoot, but once I went on the floors " complete with the body paint and garland, I was fine. It seemed as if Maa Kali had blessed me. I hope people appreciate the hard work that Mohit and I have put in for this episode."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

Go to top