Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ (Page 53)

A-A-S Goldie
A-A-S
A-A-S

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged

Sangeeta Kapure in Baal Veer!

Sangeeta Kapure is on a career high these days as she will play a cameo in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev and will also play the role of Bawandar Pari's friend who will help her in destroying Dharti Lok.

Thursday, June 27, 2013 | 1:58:03 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 

Sangeeta Kapure who is seen as Zoya's (Surbhi Jyoti) sister in Zee Tv's Qubool Hai will now be part of Devon Ke Dev Mahadev on Life OK in the Ramayana sequence in the role of Mantra.

Furthermore our source informed us that, "As Mantra is an antagonist she will be plotting and scheming in the sequence. Along with Devon Ke Dev she will also be seen in Baal Veer in Bawanadar Pari's (Deepiksha Nagpal) troupe harassing Baalveer (Dev Joshi) and creating ruckus on Dharti Lok. Playing negative in the show her look is similar to Bhayankar Pari (Shama Sikandar)."

When contacted Sangeeta Kapure said, "I have no clue about Baal Veer as I have just given the look test and not yet signed it so I can't comment on Baal Veer, but yes, I am very much part of Mahadev."

Keep reading this space for more updates on your favourite shows.

A-A-S Goldie
A-A-S
A-A-S

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
It's leap time for 6 TV shows
Abhimanyu Mishra, TNN | Jun 30, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

It's leap time for 6 TV shows
Ankita Lokhande

With TRPs deciding how the world goes around on television, some daily soaps are taking a time leap to revamp their storylines and create more viewer interest

Bade Acche Lagte Hain
Leap period: 15-20 years
What's expected: Though the serial took a six year leap recently, by the looks of it, it's time for an encore. The 15-20 year leap planned in July 2013 was originally meant to see a divorce between the lead couple Ram and Priya, but after audience uproar, the track has been scrapped. The creative team is still working on the various twists and turns during the leap, which will also mean some new characters being introduced.
After-effects: Most of the star cast will stay back, some new actors will be signed up for the new generation characters.

Qubool Hai
Leap period: One month
What's expected: Post the one month leap, the protagonists Asad (Karan Singh Grover) and Zoya (Surbhi Jyoti) have separated and the male lead is poised to marry antagonist Tanveer.
After-effects: The Ajmer track takes off leading to interesting revelations and a possible reconciliation between the leads.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev
Leap period: 15 - 20 years
What's expected: The serial is set to take a 15 - 20 years leap. Ganesh grows up, marries Riddhiand Siddhi and the story takes its course.
After-effects: Child star Sadhil Kapoor who played the child Ganesh has been replaced by Eshaan Bhatia who's now the grown up Ganesh. Mihir Mishra, Tarun Khanna and Chavi Mittal have also stepped in to play important roles.

Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat
Leap period: Five-six years
What's expected: A five year leap is expected to spice things up and give the show a second lease. So bubbly Aaradhya (now an RJ), loses her child and husband and becomes more responsible towards her family. She also develops a soft corner for Dr Shekhar (Sachin Shroff) and his son. After-effects: Mitali Nag and Abhishek Malik, the second leads have quit the show because they didn't want to play parents.

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas Veera

Leap period: 10 years
What's expected: A perfect example of fan power, the story was originally supposed to take a 10 year leap within three months of its launch. But the popularity of kid stars Bhavesh Balchandani and Harshita Ojha forced the makers to continue with the track.
After-effects: Rahul Sharma, who was slated to play the grown up Ranvijay, got fed up of waiting and signed up Ek Ghar Banaunga, the hunt for the new leads is on. Sneha Wagh is expected to stay back in the cast while Kapil Nirmal is weighing his chances.

Pavitra Rishta
Leap period: 15 - 20 years
What's expected: The storyline is still being worked out and is underwraps.
After-effects: The makers of the show brought Ankita Lokhande back and promised her a meatier and younger role (she's playing her own grand-daughter after the leap). Post the leap announcement, the younger actors Rithvik Dhanjani, Asha Negi, Jia Mustafa, Karan Sharma, Shakti Arora and Shruti Kanwar have reportedly put in their papers, refusing to 'age'.
OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

A-A-S Goldie
A-A-S
A-A-S

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Usha Poudel & Abhidnya Bhave in race for Sumitra's role
Stuti Agarwal, TNN | Jun 30, 2013, 06.15 PM IST

Usha Poudel & Abhidnya Bhave in race for Sumitra's role
Usha Poudel and Abhidnya Bhave

TV actress' Usha Poudel and Abhidnya Bhaveare in the run for the role of Sumitra in Life Ok's popular serial Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev.

Nepali actress Usha Poudel, who was last seen as Kajal in Tujh Sang Preet Lagai Sajna and has appeared in some episodes of Adaalat, has been approached to play the role of Sumitrawas the third wife of Dashrath. Dashrath will be portrayed by Mihir Mishra.

Abhidnya Bhave, who was a part of Love U Zindagi that aired on Star Plus, too has been approached for the same role. Watch this space for more.
A-A-S Goldie
A-A-S
A-A-S

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Gauri Harmit Kaur as Kaushalya in Mahadev?
Stuti Agarwal, TNN | Jul 1, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

Gauri Harmit Kaur as Kaushalya in Mahadev?
Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

Gauri Harmit Kaur, who has been a part of mythological serials like Meera andDwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna, has been approached to play Kaushalya in Nikhil Sinha's Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev on Life Ok

Small time TV actress Anushkaa Singh has also been approached to play the same role. Kaushalya was the mother of Lord Ram, so whichever actress is selected will have to portray the role of Piyush Sahdev's mother. Let's see who manages to bag the role.

In another development, actor B Shantanu has been finalized for the role of Sage Vishwamitra.

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Hot TV damsels: Joya, Sonorika Bhadoria, Diya Aur Baati Hum's Sandhya, Gunjan of Sapne Suhane...

Published by: Deepak Rana 
Published on: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 at 07:16 IST

Hot TV damsels: Joya, Sonorika Bhadoria, Diya Aur Baati Hum's Sandhya, Gunjan of Sapne Suhane...

Mumbai: Television has lately emerged as a most popular medium of entertainment and the TV industry has taken a paradigm shift since its beginning. Working in daily soap has become one of the most lucrative order of the time and actors from the TV are making big in terms of popularity and road to Bollywood. Some of the below mentioned actors enjoy huge fan following after a low affair debut.

Surbhi Jyoti: Surbhi Jyoti (born 29 May 1988) is an actress, theatre actor and TV anchor. Surbhi Jyoti was a popular face of Punjabi movies and Punjabi soap operas befor landing a role in current hot Qubool Hai. She is popular for playing the lead role in Zee TV's soap opera Qubool Hai as Zoya Farooqui. Her love triangle or love story is the most talked about topic among serial fans.

Sonarika Bhadoria- This damsel is counted among one of the hottest small screen with the chartbuster popularity of mythological serial Devon Ke Dev- Mahadev.

Sonarika Bhadoria (born between 1989-1994) is popularly known for her role of Parvati on Life OK's daily soap where she pairs the equally popular Mohit Raina as Lord Shiva.

Sonarika debuted in the television show Tum Dena Saath Mera that aired on Life OK in 2011.

Before that she was to play the lead role in Rajan Shahi's untitled serial which never happened. 
After Tum Dena Saath Mera she was cast in the show Devon Ke Dev – Mahadev as Parvati. After the death of Sati (Mouni Roy), she was introduced as the daughter of King Himavan (Pankaj Dheer) and his wife Mainavati (Shilpa Tulaskar).

Deepika Singh- Deepika Singh is nowadays enjoying her stint as Sandhya in the Star Plus's daily soap opera, Diya Aur Baati Hum.

Singh made her dbut in the Star Plus series Diya Aur Baati Hum playing the role of Sandhya who is a 
fun-loving, spirited young girl who aspires of becoming an IPS Officer, but due to some strained circumstances, she ends up getting married to a sweet shop owner played by Anas Rashid, who then, unconditionally supports her in her journey.

Roopal Tyagi- Rupal Tyagi is best known for her role of Gunjan in Zee TV's popular show Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke.

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged

I am the only Parvati for Mahadev: Sonarika

Akash Wadhwa, TNN | Jul 2, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

Sonarika Bhadoria denies her exit from the serial Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev

Lucknow girl Sonarika Bhadoria has been in news ever since she started doing one of the top TRP ganrners on TV, Devon Ke Dev ... Mahadev (DKD). But of late, the actress has been in the news for all the wrong reasons - her tantrums on the sets and her threats to quit the show.

If rumours are to be believed, Sonarika has been shown the door and replaced by another TV actress, Pooja Bose. "It is funny that while I am continuously shooting for DKD and the sequences to come in the next month, there is news of me quitting the show," laughs Sonarika.

She adds, "Let me clear this forever that I'm the only Parvati for DKDand no one else. Why would I quit DKD? Yes I am playing a mother to three grown up kids, but I am still shown as 16 on the show. I am not wearing glasses and I don't have a single grey hair. My character is that of an immortal. Godess Parvati will always remain 16 on the show, bhale hi mere grandchildren kyun na aa jaye. So, I don't have a problem there," she says.

Ask her about her tantrums on the sets and she says, "Mere andar ek Rajput ka khoon daud raha hai toh it is but obvious ki mujhe gussa aata hai, haan main muhphat bhi hoon, jo dil mein hai, woh zubaan pe. But I have been like that ever since I joined DKD and the makers have never had a problem with me. They have always treated me like a kid. No matter what professional rapport I might share with them, but let me tell you that I have a very good personal rapport with them. Kaam karte-karte thodi bahut toh problems aati rehti hain, and it is there in every field, but that doesn't mean ki the producers will show me the door. No, not at all."

We wonder then what are the reasons for these rumours and Sonarika comes up with a valid reason: "The only reason I can think of is that recently my contract got renewed and also I got to know from someone that Pooja was approached for the role of Sita. So, everyone just linked the two things. Also, even if I had to quit DKD ever, I will do that happily, magar aisa hai nahi abhi," she says.

All these rumours might be baseless but they have been quite disturbing for Sonarika. "My family is very upset, especially my dad. I have had sleepless nights because of all this confusion. My phone has been continuously ringing. I was also fearing that this might create a rift between the show producers and me, but thankfully aisa nahi hua," she says.

Go to top