Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ (Page 50)

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Mihir Misra to play King Dasrath in Mahadev

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Jun 12, 2013, 03.06 PM IST

The latest name to join the popular mythological show, Devon Ka Dev Mahadev, produced byNikhil Sinha, is actor Mihir Misra

He will essay the role of Raja Dasrath once the Ramayan track commences in the show. Mihir, who was last seen in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai, is fond of Mahadev and follows it.

Coincidentally, his wife Manini Misra too was a part of the show. She played princess Vijaya in it. Always seen playing a doctor in most of his shows, the mythological show is a welcome change for him. He is yet to start shooting for the show.

Mihir confirms, "Yes, I would be seen in a mythology show for the first time."

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged

Mahadev To Take The Form Of "Shivling" So That Ravan Can Take Him To Lanka In Mahadev.

In Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, Yesterday We Had Seen That Heeding Nandi's advice, Dashanan apologises to Mahadev. Mahadev forgives him. Dashanan becomes happy on seeing Mahadev and Parvati in front of him.    Mahadev enlightens him about a true devotee. He becomes impressed by his devotion towards him, and blesses him to be known as Ravana. Mahadev gives him a weapon, Chandrahas, and advises him not to misuse it. Lord Vishnu enlightens Devi Laxmi on Mahadev's journey to Kashi.

Now More Interesting Track Coming In This Week, As Mahadev & Mata Parvati Are In Kashi Where  Gajasur will attack the 'rishis' &  Mahadev Will  save them from Gajasur. Futhur Most If Sources Are To Be Believe , Ravan wants Mahadev to come instead of accepting the 'shivling' given to him.Mahadev  will agree to go with Ravan to Lanka. Mahadev  will take the form of a 'shivling' so that Ravan can take him to Lanka.But That "Shivling" Is Not Going To Reach Lanka Our Source Confirmed.

For more such interesting news keep reading Telly News India.

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged

I always wanted to play Ram: Piyush Sahdev

Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Jun 13, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

Buzz about the introduction of Ramayan track in Life OK's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev has been doing the rounds for quite some time now. 

And the latest we hear is that TV heartthrobPiyush Sahdev of Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath fame has been finalized to play Lord Ram.

Sources inform that Piyush who currently plays the role of Abhimanyu has been cast to play the role of Lord Ram in the upcoming Ramayan track of Devon Ke Dev.. Mahadev. The actor will soon exit from his current show Shapath to don the role of Ram. Piyush will start shooting for the show from end of July 2013.

When contacted, Piyush said, "Yes, It's true I am doing the show and I am very happy to be a part of a show like Mahadev. From playing a villain to the role of cop, I have done various roles on TV but mythological shows are something I always wanted to do. I am a devotee of Lord Krishna and I was always fascinated to play Ram or Krishna on TV. I am glad that I will be finally doing it."

When asked, about his track in Shapath, the actor says, "Both the projects are on the same channel and the decision has been taken by them. The channel wants me to play Ram in Mahadev and I am just following their instruction."

A-A-S Goldie
A-A-S
A-A-S

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged

Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev Introduces Ramayan Track

Rumors are abuzz about the introduction of the Ramayan track in Life Ok's Devon Ka Dev Mahadev. Our sources close to the channel inform "Piyush Sahdev who currently plays the role of Abhimanyu in Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath has been cast to play the role of Lord Ram in the upcoming Ramayan track of Devon Ke Dev Mahadev.    The actor will soon exit from his current show Shapath." Both the shows are on the same channel so we are presuming that the sudden exit from one show to be part of the other was a well thought through creative decision.

Another actor who is gearing up to be a part of the successful Devon Ka Dev Mahadev is Mihir Misra, who was last seen in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai has been roped in to play Raja Dasrath. Interestingly enough, previously, Misra's wife Manini Misra played princess Vijaya on the show.

It is the first time for both the actors to be a part of a mythological show. As it is Devon Ka Dev Mahadev has been a huge boon for the channel and all the people associated with it. Our best wishes to the new entrants!

June 15, 2013

A-A-S Goldie
A-A-S
A-A-S

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged

"I have learnt a lot from Mohit Raina" - Jiten Lalwani

Jiten Lalwani who hasn't read a single book on mythology is playing Lord Indra in Devon ke Dev.Mahadev and here he shares his experience.

Saturday, June 15, 2013 | 7:12:26 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  

Jiten Lalwani who is seen as Lord Indra in Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev on Life OK has been playing the role since day one. Lord Indra is known as the God of Rain. However, this particular God is said to be powerful and also possess some qualities of a human, so just like in today's time we want power and authority likewise in that era even Lord Indra wanted the same.

Shares Jiten, "I am not shooting these days. If you ask me how my journey has been then I feel it's been the best till date. For the role of Lord Indra, I truly feel blessed as this God is not like the typical Gods. Lord Indira is the God of today's times. By all means he does feel jealous, he is envious at times, he is very competitive and wants power so he is very humanly in nature just like all of us possess. He is the modern day God and a powerful person who wants to win and can't see others growth."

He further went on to say, "While I love playing this role in real I am not like Lord Indra. I am more of a positive person while Lord Indra is very much into greed and power. I can say that I have learnt one thing from Lord Indra which is that one should learn from other's mistakes. I have also learnt that whenever we try to put some one down it falls back on us so for me its more of a leaning process. To be frank I haven't watched mythological shows... not even read Ramayan or Mahabharata! I just asked everything to the producers and the creative team before taking up the show."

When asked him about the ambiance on the sets and his rapport with Mahadev (Mohit Raina) he said, "Mohit is an amazing person. He is very busy as he shoots for the maximum amount of time so he usually rehearses his lines and doesn't get much time to spend with us. I admire him as well as I have learnt a lot from him, his devotion and dedication is commendable."

When asked him about his future plans, he said, "I would now like to get into movies as a lead role or a proper, substantial role.The best part is I was offered a movie wherein I had to play Lord Indra once again but I decided to chuck it as I wasn't comfortable with the set up."

Here's wishing Lord Indra a shower of success!!

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged

Father's Day: TV's daddies cool

Amrita Mulchandani, TNN | Jun 16, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

On Father's Day, here's a quick look at some fun dads of prime time TV

In the frothy world of Hindi soaps, where thebahus, betis and saasu-maas grab max screen time/space, there exist some fun 'reel' daddies who pep up the rona dhona with their sunshine presence. While you have actors like Pawan Shankar, Aditya Redijj, Kushal Tandon and Karan Tacker who refuse to be 'dad' even in a makebelief set up, a bunch of actors are not averse to this role play.

Karan Mehra ( Yeh Rishta Kya Kehelata Hai), Mohammad Nazim (Saath Nibhaana SaathiyaAvinesh Reki (Madhubala — Ek Ishq Ek JunoonRithvik Dhanjani ( Pavitra RishtaDheeraj Dhoopar ( Sasural Simar KaRam Kapoor ( Bade Achhe Lagte Hai) and Kunal Karan Kapoor ( Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuchh Kaha: Season-2) are prime examples of small screen's happening dads.

For a young actor slipping in the daddy mould (in a Hindi TV soap) no longer means having to wear ungainly makeup or dabbing chalkwhite in hair. Young new age dads who could easily pass off as their grown up children's elder brother are now easily accepted in TV soaps (willing suspension of disbelief). "It's more challenging to portray a character which is not you in real life," says producer Nikhil Sinha in whose show, Devon Ka Dev Mahadev, the male lead Mohit Raina, all of 30, essays the role of Mahadev and is 'okay' with being daddy. Producer Rajan Shahi feels, "Playing a father (in a TV show) is more endearing than playing a lover/husband and gets an actor lots of eyeballs."

Some young actors seem cool about aging on screen. Dheeraj Dhoopar of Sasural Simar Ka feels, "It's a challenge to emote like a father when you are not one in real life." And there are some who don't want to be dad to grown ups just yet. Mohammed Nazim of Saath Nibhaana Saathiya says, "I am playing a father to a young child and that is fine with me, but I don't see myself playing a father to a 20-something. It's important to make the character look real and as someone who's in his 20s, I'm not ready for that yet."

Some actors feel that a lot depends on how one can carry the character and. Avinesh Reki ofMadhubala — Ek Ishq Ek Junoon says, "I am a father in real life — I have a two year old son, so it wasn't difficult for me to be a dad on screen. Actors who have chocolate boy looks are apprehensive about aging on screen — I have a matured look so my current character suits me. Besides mindsets have changed now, it's a cliche that actors don't want to age on screen."

For TV dads, playing football, cuddling their princesses and being protector, friend and guide ensure more screen time and TRPs. Here's to the fun guys who brighten up the screens week evenings.

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged

Sadhil Kapoor's slam book!

TellyBuzz brings to you the Sunday Kids Celebrity slam book section with Sadhil Kapoor

Sunday, June 16, 2013 | 3:59:06 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 5 Comments  |  626 Views

Sadhil Kapoor, who plays Ganesha in Nikhil Sinha's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev on Life Ok, answers our celebrity kids slam book questions…

Birthday: 3rd January. 

Nickname:  Sadhil.

Hometown:  Mumbai. 

Describe yourself: I am a very naughty boy and I like doing masti with my sister and we fight a lot.

Hobbies: Watching TV.

Favorite movies: Dabang and Wanted.

Favorite actor: Salman Khan.

Favorite subject: Maths and English.

Favorite cartoon characters: Doraemon.

Naughtiest person on the sets: Sonarika didi (Sonarika Bhadoria) and Rushi Bhaiya (Rushiraj Pawar) and sometimes Mohit Bhaiya (Mohit Raina) also does a lot of masti with me.

Your deepest fear: Ghosts.  

Favorite dish: Pav Bhaji.

Song you are humming these days: Many of them.  

Favorite TV show: Doraemon and I also follow Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev.

Describe your daily routine in short: I spend my day watching TV and sometimes I also do drawing. During my school days, I come back from school and then I go for my shoot, if I have to go. I come back home after pack up, have my dinner and go to bed.

What is your favorite pass time during your free time on the sets: I play games.  

Favorite hangout places in Mumbai: Raghuleela Mall.

You are incomplete without: My loved ones from Amritsar, my Mom, dad, dadi and my sister.  

A day when you cried a lot: Whenever I get scolded by my mom, I cry a lot.

Message to your fans: Thanks for watching the show and if you liked my show then many thanks. 

Anwesha Kamal

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Ganesh To Disguised As Baiju,Mahadev To Turn Into 7-Year-Old Boy & Parvati To Kill Durgasur ,Taking The Form Of Durga In Mahadev.

In Life Ok's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev  We Had Seen That Mahadev gives a shivling to Ravana. Ravana denies accepting the shivling, and misunderstands Mahadev. Nandi tries to make him realise his mistake, but in vain. Ravana tries to kill himself, but he fails. He requests Mahadev to live in his palace. He becomes happy as Mahadev agrees to fulfill his wish. Parvati becomes furious at Ravana for misusing the boon for his own benefit.  

Now In Its Upcoming Episodes,Mahadev  will agree to go to Lanka with Ravan and stay there forever. Everyone will be upset to see this in Kailash, but Ganesh will  promise Parvati that he will bring back Mahadev to Kailash.  Ganesh  will disguised as Baiju and will tell Ravan that if he doesn't return before sunset he will place the 'shivling' on the ground. On arriving, Ravan wil be shocked to see the 'shivling' placed on the ground.Mahadev will  successfully kill the elephant. Ravan cannot deal with the fact that Mahadev went back to Kailash and  wil narrate the incident to Sumali.Rishi Bhringi  will desire to take rounds only around Mahadev, unlike the other followers. Determined to teach him a lesson, Mahadev and Parvati will transform him into a bee.Mahadev will accept Rishi Vaishwanar and his wife's request and  will turn into a 7-year-old boy, so that they can experience parenthood.Otherside  Durgasur  will defeat the deities,  and Nahush will seek help from Parvati,And In This Mahaepisode Of 23rd June 2013, Kartikey get ready to kill Durgasur after Parvati tells him that he wants to attack Kailash. Durgasur ignores all warnings and is killed by Parvati who takes the form of Durga.

NOTE: MahaEpisode Of Mahadev On 23rdJune 2013 At 8:00 PM.

http://tellynewsindia.wordpress.com/2013/06/17/ganesh-to-disguised-as-baijumahadev-to-turn-into-7-year-old-boy-parvati-to-kill-durgasur-taking-the-form-of-durga-in-mahadev/

Go to top