Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ (Page 45)

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Vrindha To Stop Mahadev From Attacking Jalandhar & Paravati To Go Amarnath Cave For Meditation In Mahadev.

In The Upcoming Episode Of  Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, Mahadev will tells Ganesh and Kartikey to take Parvati to the Amarnath cave. Jalandhar will enters Brahmalok and will declares that he wants to conquer it.    But Mahadev will stops Jalandhar from entering Brahmalok and Vrinda will stops Mahadev from attacking her husband Jalandhar . Mahadev will warns her that Jalandhar won't be spared and that it's just the beginning.Shukracharya will acknowledged Vrinda for saving her husband Jalandhar. Aadiyogi will  takes Parvati inside the Amaranth cave and will asks her to meditate.Jalandhar wants to know Mahadev's weakness and will asks Shukracharya about it. Jalandhar will goes to meet Parshuram while Paravati's 'chakras'  will get activated.Mahadev will leaves for Kailash to meditate and will help Paravati. Jalandhar will gets to know about Sati's death and how Paravati brought Mahadev back from his meditative state.

http://tellynewsindia.wordpress.com/2013/05/14/vrindha-to-stop-mahadev-from-attacking-jalandhar-paravati-to-go-amarnath-cave-for-meditation-in-mahadev/

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
'Devon Ke De Dev Mahadev' leaves Mohit Raina sleepless
Published by: Pratima Singh 
Published on: Tue, 14 May 2013 at 15:43 IST

'Devon Ke De Dev Mahadev' leaves Mohit Raina sleepless

Mumbai: Mohit Raina of Devon Ke De Dev Mahadev was already loved by his fans for his Lord Shiva's role is now playing two other lookalikes Jallandhar and Aaadi Yogi.

While Jallandhar, who emerged from ocean happens to be villainous, Aadi Yogi is the calmer counterpart who helped Parvati regain her memory. In spite of being grey shade the character of Jallandhar is highly appreciated. 

Playing the trio definitely did not come easy to Mohit. He had to shoot continuously for 48 long hours to complete the episode. He slept, ate and worked out on sets just for work. A source close to the mythological series revealed, "Not only did he eat and workout on the sets, he just slept for three hours".

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged

Mythology shows thrive on GECs

Priyanka Naithani, TNN | May 15, 2013, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
latest on stock market
www.cnbc.com - Ups, downs, stocks to buy, sell info, research, trends for everyone
Ads by Google
Mythology shows thrive on GECs
Devon Ke Dev-Mahadev
There were reports about TRPs of mythological shows dropping but that, say show makers, is hardly a reason to worry about. They point towards the number of mythological shows currently being aired on different channels - there's 'Devon Ke Dev -Mahadev', 'Ramayan: Sabke Jeevan Ka Aadhar', 'Jai Jai Jai Bajarangbali', 'Savitri', and 'Baal Veer'. Add to this two new adaptations of 'Mahabharat' —Ekta Kapoor is planning her version of 'Mahabharat' which will focus on the life of the characters after the Kurukshetra battle. 

This comes five years after her earlier modern and rather westernised version of Mahabharat, titled Kahaani Hamaaray Mahaabhaarat Ki,failed to strike a chord with the audience. Even producer Siddharth Kumar Tewary has chosen the same subject and his version ofMahabharat will start airing soon. Nikhil Sinha, the producer of Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, said, "The audience is now opening up to these shows and accepting mythology on TV more than ever before. Mythology is the new rage and is watched by people of all age groups. This is why more makers are now coming up with such shows." 

Mention the TRPs dipping and he said, "The TRPs may have dropped only because of the IPL. TRPs keep varying from time to time but these shows are garnering a loyal audience." In fact, before the IPL, the TRP of Devon Ke... had touched 4 as well. Siddharth added that he had been working on Mahabharat for four years and now is the right time to launch the show. "It's been four years since I started working on this project. I cannot predict whether viewers will like it but we have been honest towards our work," he said. 

So, what works in favour of such shows on TV? According to Nikhil, the human side of Shiva has worked in favour of his show. "I always felt that Mahadev is a dynamic character and luckily no one had explored the character of Shiva before my show. The USP of our show is the look and the costumes," he said. In a time when most fictional shows are going off air within three months, these shows seem to have got a loyal audience, either due to the visual effects, appealing graphics or treatment of the stories. Shabbir Ahluwalia, producer of Savitri, feels that mythological shows are forming a strong connect with the younger generation. "These shows help the future generation in knowing about our Indian mythology and also break the monotony of saas-bahu sagas on the small screen," said Shabbir. This especially holds true in the case of Baal Veer, which is popular among children. "Baal Veer is very innovative and imaginative which is why its audience is loyal," observed Anooj Kapoor, business head of a GEC (General EntertainmentChannel).

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged

Zoya of 'Qubool Hai' to Madhu of 'Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon': Which small screen actress can make it to silver screen?

Published by: Rupa Singh 
Published on: Wed, 15 May 2013 at 13:19 IST

Zoya of 'Qubool Hai' to Madhu of 'Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon': Which small screen actress can make it to silver screen?

Mumbai: Our small screen actresses can not only shed a bucket of tears everyday but they can also give a tough competition to the leading ladies of Bollywood. Here is the list of some of our TV stars who are having the guts to make big on silver screen.

Pratyusha Banerjee aka ex-Anandi of Balika Vadhu touched millions of heart with his flawless performance in the show. This bong beauty has a huge fan following who would love to see her on big screen.

However, filmmaker Vikram Bhatt has approached Prats for his upcoming project but things did not get well and she turned down the offer.

Next in the line is Sonarika Bhadoria aka Parvati, who received much adulation of the audience and her popularity is soaring to new heights with Devon Ke Dev Mahadev.

Our B-Town filmmakers might get impressed with her beautiful and killer looks. 

Drashti Dhami who appeared as Dr. Muskaan Chadda in Dill Mill Gayye, Geet in Geet Hui Sabse Parayi is hugely popular among the viewers. Currently, she is playing Madhu in Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon and receiving rave reviews from the audience.

People love Drashti for her beauty and acting skill as well.

Akshara aka Hina Khan who plays a married woman in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai has an appealing personality. Recently, Ad man Sunny Arora launched the first calendar featuring celebrities from the Indian television industry in which Khan was seen in a never-seen-before glamorous, bold and sexy avatar.

Surbhi Jyoti aka Zoya of Qubool Hai is climbing the ladder of success slowly but steadily. The actress shares a great chemistry with Karan Singh Grover aka Asad(male lead of the show) and has become heart beat of millions.

Beautiful and talented Surbhi has also done theater and has been appeared in popular Punjabi movies.

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged

Jallandar to be killed by Mahadev?

Interesting storyline coming up in Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev...

Friday, May 17, 2013 | 1:19:54 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 8 Comments  |  324 Views

The viewers are eagerly waiting to see the battle between Jallandar and Mahadev in Nikhil Sinha's mythological show Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev on Life OK. Well the time is not to far, for the upcoming episode on 27th May, is surely going to be full of high voltage drama making it very interesting for the viewers of the show.

In the earlier article we had reported about a battle between Jallandar and Mahadev which takes place when Jallander  starts to think of defeating and replacing Mahadev and becoming the supreme god. Now in the upcoming track story we will see that Jallandar tries to know Mahadev's weak point, through which he can defeat him easily. When the tough battle takes place between Mahadev and Jallandar, it will ultimately lead to the death of one of them which according to our source will be Jallandar.

Our sources confirmed the news saying, "The track is very interesting where we will see the much awaited battle between Mahadev and Jallandar finally happening. Mahadev will kill Jallandar in the battle."

Well this seems very interesting, so don't miss to watch this episode of Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev.

Krishma Solanki.
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged

"Balika Vadhu is like mother, Mahadev is level up"

Monday, May 20, 2013

Neha Marda, known in every middle-class household as Gehna from Balika Vadhu, has recently entered in Nikhil Sinha's Devon Ka Dev Mahadev as Jalandhar's wife Brinda and has been creating an impact. Sandeep Hattangadi spoke to the homely girl about her life and times. Some excerpts...

What have been the landmarks of your career?
Landmark – Definitely, Balika Vadhu.

How do you feel playing Brinda?
I feel great playing Brinda, it's a fantastic character with diplomatic shades of her personal thoughts.

What is so unique about your role? 
Uniqueness - she is not sugar quoted, very strong, self independent in her thoughts, very strong personality, only person who can mould Jalandhar and most important, her pavitrata, last but not the least Rajkumari of Asur but follower of Devtas. 

How much time you take in getting ready
Not much time, it takes barely 40 mins to get ready but 2 hours to start the scene 

How is it working with Triangle Film Company and producer Nikhil Sinha?
It's been so far my first mythological, first time working with Triangle and rather first encounter with producer Nikhil Sinha. I think he is a fabulous person, very down to earth and most important, has an outstanding vision for direction and a lucky man with a beautiful wife Suhana Sinha. They are highly creative people. It's nice to be working on their Magnum-Opus Mahadev.

What are your interests other than acting?
Interest - cooking, singing, dancing, house parties, movies, brunches and most important to be with my husband.

Do you miss Balika Vadhu? People still remember you as Gehna
I do miss Balika Vadhu a lot; it was different school all together. I was Always a student there and I have learnt so much that I can clear all my exams of life in any career or personal life. I had mentors, friends who became family, it was like my mother's house and when I got married I had to leave them and go but they are going to be always a part of my life.

How has life changed post-marriage?
My life has taken a 360-degree turn post marriage but that's all for good...I have somebody all the time to guide me, follow me, handle me and love me and stand for me. I am blessed to get Aayushman as my husband, couldn't have asked anybody better than him.

Best compliment you ever received?
Being an actress, it's very normal to get compliments, but I really feel I am looking beautiful when my husband looks at me and says that I have fallen in love with you again.

Your dream role?
For my dream role, ideally I have to first dream and then decide. As of now I am looking for versatality where I can justify myself with new challenges.

ZYour favorite actor and actress?
All time favorite - Salman khan, actress all time favorite - Kajol and after working with Mohit Raina, I think first time from television I am a fan of his... I hold him in high regard.

Who inspires you?    
My inspiration is only two people in this world. My mother and Lord Shiva.

Message to your fans?
Have faith in God, never lie and always be good to people, life will be beautiful.

http://www.afternoondc.in/television/balika-vadhu-is-like-mother-mahadev-is-level-up/article_82960

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged

Double roles make a comeback on TV

Stuti Agarwal, TNN | May 20, 2013, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
Jobs in TCS - Urgent.
www.monsterindia.com - Immediate Requirement. Submit CV to Apply & Find Jobs!
Ads by Google
Double roles make a comeback on TV
Jallandhar versus Mahadev
Jallandhar versus MahadevDouble roles had leapt out of the big screen and entered the domain of the small screen with the likes ofSandhya Mridul in Hubahu, Hansika Motwani in Hum Do Hain Na, Hema Malini in Kamini Damini, Gaurav Chananna in Hey...Yehi To Hai Wo, Juhi Parmar in Kumkum, Narayani Shastri in Piya Ka Ghar, Suhasi Dhami and Karan V Grover in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli and Rubina Dilaik in Chhoti Bahu. 

After a gap of almost a decade, double roles are back once again. 

While Mahadev and Uttaran have been showing double role episodes for a while, Balika Vadhu has joined the bandwagon with a similar track being played on the show. It won't be a surprise if others too follow suit. 

Tina Dutta portrayed the characters of mother Ichcha and daughter Meethi in Uttaran for an entire year. Recalling the experience she said, "Portraying two characters simultaneously in a daily soap is very taxing. Especially when you have to do chroma shoot, you need to change into your next attire in 30 minutes because they have to freeze the frame. Also, a change in character is also about change in your mannerisms, thought process and body language."

Quite naturally, it was a challenge portraying two separate characters together. Brushing aside any suggestions of inconvenience, Tina added, "Double roles help you prove your acting skills as it gives you more space and variation. Above all, it's a big challenge as you need to have loads of patience."
Rupali Guha, the producer of Uttaran said she wanted Tina to play both the roles as she was the face of Uttaran. "I didn't want the show to lose its essence. Kudos, to Tina that she was ready to take up the challenge. However, portraying a double role is extremely taxing in a daily soap as the time element is very short. Also, it leads to increase in the shooting time and production cost as a single scene has to be done twice." 

Sunjoy Waddhwa, who has just introduced a double role track in Balika Vadhu, where Siddharth Shukla will portray the character of Shiv as well as Vikram, said, "It's a natural progression in the show, which is aimed at adding the element of excitement. It's a temporary flavour. When I introduced Gaurav Chananna's double role in Hey...Yehi To Hai Wo, it was different because the whole serial was based on double role. In Balika Vadhu, it is just a case of mistaken identity." 

Speaking about her stint at playing a double role, Rati Pandey of Hitler Didi fame said, "Shooting a double role was very difficult, especially for me since Zara and Indira had the maximum scenes together. So I had to change my get-up three to four times a day. Also, I had to do the same scene twice. After two months of doing this continuously, I was bored, suffered from anxiety, got exhausted and my health deteriorated. In fact, every member of the unit got harassed. We all heaved a sigh of relief when the track ended." However, she added that she enjoyed shooting both the characters. "Though Zara had negative shades at one point, she was definitely more lovable, but Indira was more enjoyable because I got to experiment more." 

Double roles have been pivotal to the mythological serial Mahadev, where the lead actor, Mohit Raina has essayed more than 30 characters in this show. 

Nikhil Sinha, producer of the show, which has a triple role track going on at present said, "Mahadev is a mythological serial and we just couldn't get away from double roles. I knew it would be difficult from the production part of view, more so because it is a mythological serial where the get-ups are so elaborate. Mohit Raina takes one hour to dress up as Mahadev, and another two hours to change and get into the skin of Jallandhar. It's a tedious process, but we have no option because the story demands it." The benefit of this labour? People relate to the actor better. 

Mohit Raina shared, "For me each and every character is important. It was not easy to play Mahadev, a positive character, and Jallandhar, a grey character, at the same time. I will be pleased if people like and appreciate the efforts we actors put in to do justice to our roles." 

Sasural Simar Ka is all set to introduce a double-role track soon. Avika Gor, who plays Roli, and now Jhumki in Sasural Simar Ka, said, "I was very confused when I was told that my character of Roli would die, and I would then have to portray someone totally different from that character. But it is challenging and as an actress, I have to be okay with playing any character. For this particular character, I have to change myself from head to toe. But I really don't know whether Roli and Jhumki will be shown in the same frame." Well, we'll know soon. 

But does the double trouble also double up the actors' pay packets? The answer is a clear no. "Their shooting days increase, so the payment automatically increases," reasoned Rupali, while Sunjoy added, "They are only doing one scene at a time na." 

Go to top