Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ (Page 4)

deboleena.manna IF-Sizzlerz
deboleena.manna
deboleena.manna

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Mouni Roy turns choreographer

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Jan 20, 2012, 05.43PM IST
Mouni Roy

Mouni Roy who plays Goddess Sati in Nikhil Sinha's mythological show, Devon Ka Dev Mahadev is getting to showcase her dancing skills on the show.

She often gives her own inputs and in fact, recently performed a small dance sequence on her own. Says Mouni, ""I am not into choreography and usually follow the choreographer's instructions. I am a trained dancer so it is easier for me to follow the steps. I dance instinctively and it was just 2 min thing which I did on my own recently. I have natural flair for dancing. My favourite dancers areWaheeda Rehman and Madhuri Dixit and among the choreographers, I like Shiamak Davar and Vaibhavi Merchant. They inspire me a lot.""

deboleena.manna
deboleena.manna

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged

Must Watch Shows on Life OK!

Devon ke Dev – Mahadev  at 8:00pm

Madanike and Sati get stranded in the jungle due to the storm. They get separated from each other and are really worried for each other's safety. Seeing them in trouble all the devotees start praying to Shiva. This awakens Lord Shiva, who takes his Rudra roop and comes between the storm and Sati.
Sati is extremely happy and mesmerized to see that Mahadev himself has come to protect her. She holds his hand and looks at him lovingly.

Could this be the start of the first ever love story of our universe? How will Mahadev react now?

deboleena.manna
deboleena.manna

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged

Prajapati Daksh to insult Shiv in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

Surendra Pal and Mohit Raina

Nikhil and Suhana Sinha's Triangle Film Company's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev on Life OK, has managed to grab eyeballs. The show is gaining good numbers and is being appreciated by viewers. In the upcoming episodes, the creative team has decided to infuse some drama in the proceedings.

The previous episodes had Shiv (Mohit Raina) saving Sati's (Mouni Roy) life and Sati falling in love with Shiv. The upcoming episodes will see Sati's inclination towards Shiv. But this is not all; there will a masaledar drama in store for viewers.

A source close to the show informs us, an event called Mahamandal will take place. "This event will be organised by Daksh Prajapati (Surendra Pal) where he will insult Shiv, whom he hates to the core. But Shiv, who is known for his rage, will be calm and composed, but will answer back."

The source also reveals adds that Sati will go to meet Shiv but he will send her back, which will upset Sati.

"Apart from some high voltage drama, audience will also witness Vishnu -Tulsi vivah and Shiv-Sati's dance sequence in the show," adds the source.

TC spoke to the producer, Suhana who said, "It is one of the must watch and crucial sequences of the show. There are many things about Daksh and Shiv's relationship that people are not aware of and they will get to know more about it.

deboleena.manna
deboleena.manna

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

Mohit Raina is back

Amrita Mulchandani, TNN | Jan 31, 2012

After playing lead in television shows like Chehera and Ganga Ki Dheej, Mohit Raina is back with a bang on the small screen.

But this time he is back with a character which he says will be an achievement to cherish. Mohit is playing the character of Mahadev in Nikhil Sinha's Devo Ke Dev - Mahadev which airs on Life Ok channel.

Talking about how he decided to sign on the dotted line, Mohit says, "When I was called for the audition, I was a bit surprised, but I still went ahead without thinking too much about it. When I met the show makers I was amazed with the way, they were thinking of making this show at such a large scale. The set, the graphics which they are using in the show is just outstanding. While taking up this role, I also thought that before this show no one has shown the love life of Lord Shiva. This show will also take you through the romantic journey of Mahadev and Sati."

To get into the skin of his character, Mohit really worked hard on his body and got a broader look. "I need to show my toned muscles because I will be always in Lord Shiva's look and people will get to see my bare body."

Apart from all this Mohit also discussed with researched Dev Dutta before he started shooting for the show. "His inputs were very important for the show. I am excited that the audience will have a look at the human side of Mahadev through this show. I am getting very positive reviews. The credit for it goes to director-producer Nikhil Sinha. Wherever I go people start calling me lord Shiva. It feels awesome," he smiles.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Reshama.

deboleena.manna
deboleena.manna

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev: Why does Shukracharya attack the Mahamandal? 

(31-01-2012)

The entire cosmos is getting affected with charge on the planetary movements changing becauseVishnu and Bramha are shocked by Daksh's words. The whole world seems to be deeply affected with such heavy duty words but Shiva is watching calmly.

At the Mahamandal, everyone is shocked to hearDaksh's shraap. Angry with DakshShukracharyaattacks at the Mahamandal, but Shiva saves thedevtas from him.

ANrucha IF-Sizzlerz
ANrucha
ANrucha

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged

Unhappy twist

In the mythological show, Devon Ke Dev Mahadev on Life OK, after Shiv (Mohit Raina) saved Sati's (Mouni Roy) life, she fell in love with him. In the upcoming episodes, her father Daksh Prajapati (Surendra Pal) will organise a Mahamandal. As he hates Shiv, he will offend Shiv who will participate in the Mahamandal, which will be dramatic.

---------------------------------------------------

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2012/20120129/ttlife1.htm

.Reshama.

ANrucha IF-Sizzlerz
ANrucha
ANrucha

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged

Mohit Raina to star in 'Devon Ke Dev Mahadev'

Posted by FilmiTown.com | February 1, 2012 | 

Mohit Raina

Television actor Mohit Raina who was last seen in TV serials like "Ganga Ki Dheej", "Chehra" and many more is all geared for his comeback on the small screen. This time around, the actor will be seen in Nikhil Sinha's much talked about show "Devon Ke Dev Mahadev".

Mohit said that he was really confused about signing for the show but the strong storyline and the plot of the show has really impressed him. Mohit will be playing the role of Lord Shiva in the serial.

Also, another aspect that attracted Mohit towards opting for this show was that no serial earlier has portrayed the love life of Lord Shiva. Nikhil Sinha's "Devon Ke Dev Mahadev" has made it to headlines with the buzz that the show will be essaying the romantic journey of Mahadev and Sati.

Veteran actor Mohit Raina said that he had to work really hard to get into the skin of the character so as to give an authentic look to the character. The actor further added that he is really excited for his role in this serial and gives the entire credit to producer Nikhil Sinha for roping him in the show.

------------------------------------------------

http://www.filmitown.com/2012/02/01/mohit-raina-to-star-in-devon-ke-dev-mahadev/

.Reshama.

ANrucha IF-Sizzlerz
ANrucha
ANrucha

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged

Madinike to be punished in Mahadev.

By TellychakkarTeam 2 Feb 2012 - 19:28

Rakshanda Khan (Madinike)

Triangle Film Company's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev aired on Life OK seems to have

struck the right chords with the audience. In a time when mythological shows do not score well, Mahadev has managed to grab some eyeballs. And the future episodes of this daily will bring in more exciting drama for the viewers.

Currently, Madinike (Rakshanda Khan) has realized Sati's (Mouni Roy) unconditional love for Shiv (Mohit Raina) and is secretly supporting her as she is a big Shiv devotee, herself. In the upcoming episodes, Sati will perform Tandav thinking about Shiv. She will request Shiv to meet her else she will continue dancing till her last breath. In fact, due to her rigorous dancing, Sati will be on the verge of getting unconscious. Only then, Shiv will finally decide to meet Sati and will appear at Prajapati Daksh's house.

However, the twist in the tale will be when Prajapati Daksh (Surendra Pal) who hates Shiv will arrive home from maha mandal. He will be annoyed to see Shiv and Sati together. And soon after Daksh's arrival, Shiv will disappear and Sati will loose consciousness and will be in a bad condition. The only cure to get her back to consciousness will be getting Shiv to touch her.

Furthermore, Prajapati Daksh will get to know that Madinike is a Shiv devotee and also that she was aware of Sati's love for Shiv. He will throw Madinike out of the house and she will be punished to live life like a servant.

Tellychakkar.com spoke to Rakshanda Khan, who said "I have heard this, but since I haven't shot for it, I can't comment."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/madinike-be-punished-mahadev 

Edited by ANrucha - 03 February 2012 at 4:46am

Go to top