Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ (Page 39)

Post Reply New Post

Page 39 of 99

A-A-S

Goldie

A-A-S

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Amrapali replaces two actresses on two different shows
Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Mar 30, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

Amrapali replaces two actresses on two different shows
Amrapali Gupta

Amrapali Gupta has returned to TV four months after marrying her boyfriend Yash Sinha, her popularity with producers undiminished. No wonder then, she was the first choice when the makers of Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev and Qubool Hai were looking for replacements for actresses they wanted replaced.

Amrapali has replaced Parvati Sehgal in Mahadev and Nisha Nagpal in Qubool HaiProducer Nikhil Sinha revealed that both Parvati and Amrapali had auditioned for the role and that look tests were done and "based on the auditions, we found Amrapali more suitable for the character."

However, a source from Mahadev insists, "The production house found Parvati 'too fat' to play Matsyakanya (a mermaid) - Jalandhar's mother. The actress has to look glamourous and beautiful. She was replaced overnight because she looked too fat for the part."

A source from Qubool Hai says that Nisha's recent accident caused the vacancy on the show. "She needs to take rest and can't shoot for long hours. Also, according to the feedback, she doesn't look convincing enough as antagonist Tanveer. We approached Amrapali and she fit the bill perfectly." said our source.

Says Amrapali, "Yes, I played Matsyakanya in the show finally but I am not aware of the reason behind the replacement. I have already shot for my cameo in Mahadev but they might need me for a few days more. Also, I have replaced the antagonist in Qubool Hai. I don't know who was playing the part before."

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ (Page 39)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged

A-A-S

Goldie

A-A-S

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Manish Wadhwa's singing talent takes back seat
Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Apr 2, 2013, 01.49 PM IST

Manish Wadhwa's singing talent takes back seat
Manish Wadhwa

Manish Wadhwa's extraordinary performance in Chandragupta Maurya made him a name to reckon with in TV industry and after a short break the talented actor continued to impress the audiences with his acting skills in Nikhil Sinha's Devon Ke Dev.. Mahadev as Ravan. 

Wadhwa, who recently made an exit from the mythological saga, Mahadev gave yet another powerful performance as Raavan. Though Manish is known for his acting skills and has become a household name but few people known that the talented actor is a good singer in real life. 

When asked Manish about his singing talent, he says, "Yes, Its' right and from college days I have been very keen on music and have enjoyed singing in college functions but later when I started acting, singing did take a back seat. However, I still continue to sing in my social circle and my close friends know about it. I sing quite often."

Manish's favourite genre is ghazal and he loves to sing different romantic numbers too. "Basically I love melodious songs and gazal is something which according to me has depth and is very rich in lyrics. Unfortunately, I have not been able to give enough time for reyaazand I have been focusing more on acting. But I can always proudly say that I have an extra talent and that is singing."

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged

Aadiyogi to ask Parvati to go to Kashi In Life Ok's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev.

Nikhil Sinha's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev is going to bring forth yet another interesting episode for its viewers. The viewers of the show will get to see some more new test of Parvarti .

As Show In Last Episode That Jalandhar Shows His Power Infront Of Shukracharya & Shukracharya Thought To Use Him Against Devta. Otherside Mahadev In His New Avataar Of " Aadiyogi" Continues To Take Test Of Parvati. In Todays Episode  Parvati  shocked to see Mahadev while decorating the room for Adhiyogi'.

In Upcoming Episodes Of  Devon Ke Dev Mahadev  Now  Jalandhar  will notices a strange side of Asurs as they start to fight amongst each other. Seeing all this Jalandhar will scold them and tell them not to fight and Jalandhar  will tell Shukracharya that he has devised a plan to unite Asurs. Other side it will be shown that Aadiyogi will  ask Parvati to go to Kashi where she will going to  meet someone. & They will be Sati's Parents Prasuti & Daksha.  jalandhar will also starts training Asurs Against Devta

To Catch All This Interesting Track  Keep Watching "Devon Ke Dev Mahadev" & Its Maha Episode On 7th April 2013 At 8:00 PM.  

http://starplusnews.wordpress.com/2013/04/02/aadiyogi-to-ask-parvati-to-go-to-kashi-in-life-oks-devon-ke-dev-mahadev/

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged

Nikhil Sinha and Contiloe Telefilm's war over Maharana Pratap

Vijaya Tiwari & Tejashree Bhopatkar, TNN | Apr 3, 2013, 03.23 PM IST

Yesterday (2 March 2013) media was abuzz with the news about Contiloe Telefilm gearing up for a new historical drama Bharat Ka Veer Putra- Maharana Pratap on Sony Entertainment Television

The channel announced about their new venture by releasing a press release however the twist in the tale is that the makers of popular mythological saga Devon Ke Dev.. Mahadev(Triangle Films Company) are on their verge to launch their version of Maharana Pratap soon."

Shocking? Isn't it? Reliable sources from the industry informed us, "Even before Contiloe Telefilms' could get started with their version of Maharana Pratap, producer of Mahadev Nikhil Sinha has already begun working on the same epic saga. The casting for his show is already half way and is planning to launch the show post IPL.

Another source from the industry inform that Abhimanyu Singh ofContiloe Telefilm's has been working on the show since 2011 and had even submitted a pilot to one of the popular GEC's however things didn't work out and the show never saw the day light. But this time everything seems to be in place and they reworking on the project. The casting for Abhimanyu's Maharana Pratap is currently on.

We too hear that the research work on each characters and construction of the set is almost done for Nikhil Sinha's Maharana Pratap whereas the casting for the project will get locked by 20th of April, 2013 and it will be aired on Life OK. Abhimanyu Singh states, "I wanted to make Maharana Pratap for a long time now and it's a pleasure to come up with the show on a larger scale with different approach altogether. The show will be a daily soap and not a weekly."

When asked on Triangle Films Company making the same project, Abhimanyu cleared, "I don't have any idea or I don't know anything about such project coming up."

We also spoke to Nikhil Sinha Producer of Triangle Film Company, who said, "Yes, I have been working on the project on the line the great Maharana Pratap since quite some time now and we have heard about Contiloe Telefilm's venture too. But nothing can stop us and we will definitely come up with the show. So what if the plot is same it's how you make, conceive and vision it at a project."

Well, only time will tell who will win the final battle?

A-A-S

Goldie

A-A-S

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Tellytown gears up for digitisation
Navya Malini, TNN | Apr 3, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

TV fraternity on what to expect post the Phase II of digitisation drive in 38 cities

With the digitization move spreading across 38 cities post March 31, 2013 in addition to the metros, as part of the phase II of the digitisation in the country, the television fraternity is keeping its fingers crossed. However, there is an air of optimism related to the possible outcome of TRP ratings following the increase in reach to smaller cities.

Shashank Vyas, actor: It's good to knowlarge spectrum of cities and towns will contribute to the TRPs. Hope we get a bigger perspective about the shows and the target audienceswith the new system. Business wise TRPs do make a difference. To reach to more audiences to gauge TRPs is a positive move.

Nikhil Sinha, producer: There are some positive trends expected in TVRs. This move does not affect creative people directly, but it will affect the dynamics business wise. Now the sample size is going to increase, and even though there were speculations about huge difference it will only become clear over a period of time.

Siddharth Kumar Tewary, producer: Digitisation has just come in and will take a year to settle down. Creatively it will definitely have an impact. However, audience fragmentation in our country will increase the demand for high quality content.

Yash Patnaik, producer: We may see new stories and characters from newer cities/villages. Acceptance of content will be more realistic. This could make producers explore more and will certainly affect the ratings. There will be more competition and more focus on content.

Swapna Waghmare Joshi, producer: It depends on how TRPs are going to differ, and how the change in reach of TV content will lead to exploring new dimensions. I hope content reaches more middle class homes. If the demography in terms of the target group (audience) changes, there will be some impact in the following months.

Ila Bedi Dutta, producer: Digitisation to new cities has increased the range of gauging TRPs, so its perspective has increased many folds. Business wise it will be significant as TRPs do count. At many homes in smaller towns TV is the only source of entertainment.

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Mansi Sharma to enter Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev

Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Apr 4, 2013, 04.02 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
Mansi Sharma to enter Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev
TV actress Mansi Sharma, last seen in Aasmaan Se Aage.
Triangle Film Company's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev aired on Life OK has been witnessing lot of new entries one after the other. 

After roping in Amrapali Gupta as Mastyakanya, the production house will now introduce a new character of Indrani which will be played by TV actress Mansi Sharma, last seen in Aasmaan Se Aage.

Sources inform that Mansi who played the role of Sandhya, KC's ( Apoorva Agnihotri) personal assistant in Aasmaan Se Aage will enter the show as Indrani, Lord Indra's wife. The actress had earlier auditioned to play the role of Saraswati but the makers later finalized her to play the role of Indrani. Mansi will start shooting for the role from tomorrow (5 April 2013). 

When contacted, Mansi said, "Yes, I have given the look test for the show however I can't comment anything on the role as I am yet to start shooting for the role." 

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged

Parvati gets kidnapped in Mahadev!

Wandering in the jungle,Parvati is abducted by the Asurs in Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev...

Friday, April 05, 2013 | 1:45:14 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 3 Comments  |  439 Views

In the upcoming episodes of Nikhil Sinha's popular mythological show Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev on Life OK, we will witness a few interesting mind gripping scenes.

In the previous episode of the show, we saw Mahadev happily continuing the journey with his wife Parvati and children, Ganesha and Kartikeya. Somewhere in the ocean a new body emerges who is the ansh of Mahadev. Matsakanya raises this ansh, Jallandhar, as her own son. Insecure about Jalandhar's presence, Indra sends his army to kill Jallandhar. But in the process the army ends up killing Matsyakanya, and thus Jallandhar is filled with rage and anger.  Shukracharya (Asuron ke Guru) sees Shiva in Jallandhar. He realises that Jallandhar would be apt as the the leader of Asurs and starts training him.  Shukracharya also gets him married to Vrinda, a very pure soul because of whose bhakti, Jallandhar is infused with even more power. Jalandhar, now filled with pride, challenges the Devtas.  

In the forthcoming episode, we will see how Parvati is abducted by Asurs. On the other hand, Jallandhar imposes an ultimatum to all the Devtas to return what that they took during the Sagar Manthan and failing do to so would mean that they would have to face his wrath. He is so blinded by power that under the coaxing of Narad he challenges Mahadev, hoping to to replace him as the Devon ka Dev.

Don't miss the next episode Devon Ke Dev Mahadev!

Krishma Solanki.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top