Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ (Page 33)

Post Reply New Post

Page 33 of 99

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged

Sonarika Bhadoria - The biggest fan of Rocky & Rambo!

Saturday, February 02, 2013 | 3:00:15 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 9 Comments
Sonarika Bhadoria - The biggest fan of Rocky & Rambo!

Sonarika Bhadoria aka Parvati of Life OK's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadevreveals information about her crush…

Sonarika Bhadoria, who is playing the role of Parvati in Nikhil Sinha's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadevhas a great fan following. But who is the heart-throb of Sonarika? Well, he is none other than the Hollywood superstar Sylvester Stallone. 

She has kept all the parts of the film Rocky with her and she watches them whenever she gets time. Sonarika is a huge fan of the action genre like Chinese martial arts, super hero movies like Superman, Batman and Spiderman. 

Sharing about her madness for Sylvester she said, "I have grown up watching Rocky and Rambo. He has always been my favorite. I used to share my wish of marrying him when I was a kid. I still have a big crush on him."

"I love action and whenever I have watched these heroes jumping, fighting and performing stunts, I used to get an adrenaline rush and my father and my brother had to face it because I used to fight with them after that. it was like a dream come true for me, when I was shooting for the action sequences of Maa Kaali and Maa Durga. I felt like a super hero when I was up in the air and I also got to learn a little bit of sword fighting," concluded Sonarika. 

Author: Anwesha Kamal

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajshrip

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ (Page 33)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:12am | IP Logged

Kuber's entry in 'Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev'

Monday, February 04, 2013 | 2:03:32 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 2 Comments
Kuber's entry in 'Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev'

Kuber invites Mahadev's family for dinner at his place.

In the upcoming episode of Life Ok's mythological show 'Devon Ke Dev Mahadev', we will see the entry of Kubir.

In the upcoming episode of the show we will see Kuber reaches Kailash and invites Mahadev's family for dinner at his place. On the same Mahadev tells Kuber that his family is too big, so on his family's behalf he will only send Ganesh.

Kuber feels relieved that Mahadev has accepted his invitation and is sending his son at his place. But Ganesh tells him that he has to feed him first and then only the rest can eat. Kuber is happy on hearing this and starts preparing food dishes for Ganesh.

As the food gets served to Ganesh at Kuber's place, he eats all the food and yet is hungry. He finds nothing to eat so he gulps the pillars, also the vault and is about to eat Kuber too.

Looking at the situation Kuber informs Mahadev and Parvati on what is happening. They reach at Kuber's place and ask Ganesha to calm down. 

To watch this interesting episode, don't miss to watch 'Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev'.

Reporter and Author:Krishma Solanki.

rajshrip

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged

Don't want to be typecast as Parvati: Sonarika

Don't want to be typecast as Parvati: Sonarika

Sonarika Bhadoria, popularly known as MataParvati from Devon KeDevMahadev has gone for an image makeover in her latest photoshoot.

Says Sonarika, "The main reason for this bold shoot is that I don't want to be typecast as a mother figure. I don't want my fans to know me only as Parvati. I want them to know the realSonarika, who only plays the role of a goddess. I didn't have any hesitations at all in doing thisphotoshoot, thinking it could disappoint my fans, 'coz I know my fans will love me in this avatar too. Aaj-kalzamanabadalgayahai. HumpehliwaaliRamayanke Ram aurSitanahihain. People are crazy about us because of our onscreen portrayal of gods, but at the same time, they know that we are not at all like that in real life."
Another reason why Sonarika would want viewers to see her beyond her onscreen character is her plan to foray into Bollywood. "Nothing is finalised as of now, but I am getting a lot of Bollywood offers. I have been reading a lot of scripts but have not signed a movie. The kind of movies that I am being offered are usually romantic, where I play the girl-next-door character. Bollywood has always been my first love. I have always dreamt of becoming a Bollywood actress. TV toh ek step tha films ke liye."
Does that mean that Sonarika will quite Mahadev if she gets an interesting film offer? "Not at all! I am still contract-bound with the channel. I have a one-year contract with Nikhil Sinha, the producer of the show. But when I told him about my Bollywood dream, he gave me complete freedom to pursue a career in films, if I can manage TV and films together. But I don't think that is possible, since TV takes up most of my time."

ANrucha

IF-Sizzlerz

ANrucha

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged

Will Priyanka Chopra be Mohit Raina aka Mahadev's Parvati?

By TellychakkarTeam 5 Feb 2013 - 15:03

Priyanka Chopra and Mohit Raina

Priyanka had been avoiding the question of marriage stating that she is eagerly waiting for her Dulhe Miya. However, things seem to have changed and her family has taken keen interest in finding her an appropriate partner.

Recently we found out that PC's maasi (aunty) has found a suitable man for her niece. No it's not a Bollywood star or a business man! We caught up with Priyanka to find out who is the lucky guy. A blushing Piggy Chops revealed that it's none other than the king of small screen, the most adored Mahadev himself!

Priyanka's maasi is smitten by the omniscient yogi and considers him to be a well-behaved, honest young man who is also an exceptionally good actor. On the other hand when we informed actor Mohit Raina aka Mahadev about the same, he was left speechless! He was at loss of words to express his feelings. All he managed to mumble was that he was grateful to PC's maasi for considering him as an appropriate life partner for the reigning Bollywwod Diva!

Well certainly remains to be seen whether PC will take her maasi's choice seriously. For more such snippets keep reading Tellychakkar.com and you can also tune in to Zoom.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/will-priyanka-chopra-be-mohit-raina-aka-mahadevs-parvati

deboleena.manna

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged

Mahadev dons a Batuk avatar!

Tuesday, February 05, 2013 | 6:43:37 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 2 Comments
Mahadev dons a Batuk avatar!

Life Ok's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev dons a Batuk avatar after Parvati appears in a Kali avatar…

Nikhil Sinha's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadevis going to bring forth yet another interesting episode for its viewers. The viewers of the show will get to see Mahadev as Batuk.

According to our sources, the show is going to have a maha episode on the 10th of February in which the viewers will get to see Mahadev (Mohit Raina) in a young avatar. Parvati (Sonarika Bhadoria) is soon going to take a Kali avatar in the show. Parvati will again comeback in her real avatar. It will be interesting to watch Mahadev donning this avatar. This is all what the maha episode of the show is going to offer its viewers.

The character of Batuk will be played by child artist Sadab Khan.   

Reporter and Author: Anwesha Kamal 

ANrucha

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged

Party to celebrate Mahadev's 300 episodes

By Stuti Agarwal, TNN | Feb 8, 2013, 12.44 PM IST
Share More
A
A
Party to celebrate Mahadev's 300 episodes
Mahadev

RELATED

Producer Nikhil Sinha and Suhana Sinha threw a glittering bash at Rare Valley Farms in Vasai to celebrate the successful completion of three hundred episodes of the no. 1 show on Life Ok —Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev.

The cast and crew, including Mohit Raina,Sonarika Bhadoria, Mouni Roy, Sadhil Kapoor, Jiten Lalwani, Pankaj Kalra, Charu Asopa and R.K. Dutta had a gala time at the barbeque party as they beat the chill with warmth of friendship, food and fun.The young Ganesha, Sadhil Kapoor, was seen taking to Bollywood thumkas while Amit Tandon looked on.
On accomplishing this landmark, producer Nikhil Sinha says, "It feels great to turn 300 episodes old. It's an overwhelming moment. We are living up to the expectation of audiences and we will continue making the same efforts. I am thankful to the entire team as well as the channel. Mythological shows always interest the audiences as Indian audiences relate to it. How a story is narrated is also very important. Audiences are intelligent as they want to see something fresh and relatable." 

Nikhil adds, Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev clicked with masses and classes as the story of Shiva appealed to audiences. Also, the show is very contemporary. I also believe that the perception and mind set of the audience has changed. Initially people believed that mythological shows were mostly watched by older generation, but I am happy that even the younger generation has connected to the show."
Niikhil Sinha and Suhana Sinha played the perfect hosts as the party went on till the wee hours of the morning.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajshripANrucha

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev scores a 300!

Friday, February 08, 2013 | 3:08:13 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 9 Comments
Devon Ke Dev Mahadev scores a 300!

The entire team of Life OK's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev celebrated their success of completing 300 episodes…

Producer Nikhil Sinha and Suhana Sinha threw a bash at Rare Valley Farms in Vasai to celebrate the successful completion of 300 episodes of Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev on Life OK which is No. 1 show on the channel and has created history of sorts by garnering a huge fan following and appreciation for it.

The barbeque party beating the chill with warmth of friendship, food and fun let everyone have a gala time. The cast and crew had enjoyed this fun filled evening. The young Ganesha Sadhil Kapoor danced to popular bollywood numbers.

Producer Nikhil Sinha and Suhana Sinha, Mohit Raina,Sonarika BhadoriaMouni RoyAmit TandonSadhil KapoorJiten LalwaniPankaj KalraCharu Asopa, R.K.Dutta were present at the party.

On this accomplishment Producer Nikhil Sinha says, "It feels great on turning 300 episodes old. It's an overwhelming moment. We are living up to the expectation of the audience and we will continue making the same effort. I am thankful to the entire team as well as the channel.  Mythological shows always interest people as Indian audiences relate with mythology and our own history. How a story is told is also very important. Audiences are intelligent and they want to see something fresh and relatable."

Nikhil adds, "'Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev' clicked with masses and classes as the story of Shiva has appealed to audiences and the show is very contemporary. I also believe the perception and mind set has changed. Initially people believed that mythological shows were mostly watched by the older generation but I am happy that even the younger generation has connected to the show."

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged

Ahsaas bonds well with Sonarika

ByNavya Malini, TNN | Feb 15, 2013, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
More
A
A
Ahsaas bonds well with Sonarika
Ahsaas
On a different note, there is something interesting that's brewing on the sets of 'Devon Ke Dev Mahadev'. Well, it's got nothing to do with the so called 'mush factor' that hogs the gossip space. TOI discovered that amid the camaraderie that the cast shares among itself, some actors are really bonding very well.

On the sets of this mythological drama, Ahsaas Channa, who plays Ashok Sundari daughter of Parvati played by Sonarika Bhadoria, is spotted having some fun moments post and during the shots. A chirpy Ahsaas, says, "I come to the sets directly from the school. And I really enjoy being on the sets as I have a very good friend on the set. Sonarikadi and I bond quite well. She is quite friendly with me and I feel very comfortable with her." 

Seems, some reel life bonding is getting reflected on real life too!

ANrucha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top