Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 101

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged

Mouni's tight schedule

• January 7, 2012
  • DC
Mouni's tight schedule

Mouni Roy's career has not taken off in a big way despite debuting in a big show like Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. The reason being her reluctance to work for long hours that is required for a daily soap. That's precisely why she stayed away from serials and concentrated on doing reality shows like Nach Baliye and Zara Nachke Dikha. Whether she has had a change of mind is not known, but Mouni is back to the routine of shooting 12 hours a day after a long time. She is playing Lord Shiv's wife Sati in Devo Ka Dev… Mahadev on Life OK. Mouni says she was not keen on doing the show and had almost rejected the offer. "But when I read the script I was quite impressed with the research," she adds.

Om's on a new show
Kiran Karmarkar, who made waves as Parvati's husband, Om in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii has returned after a long hiatus to TV to do a new show Zindagi Kahe… Smile Please. Ask Kiran about his long vacation from TV and he sounds unruffled as he says, "Whatever I am today is because of the TV industry. But I wanted to do meaningful roles; the same rona dhona is unbearable for me. I didn't want to repeat myself doing monotonous characters."

"Zindagi Kahe… he explains, "is about making people smile. It's a story about a rich man educating his driver's son but when life takes a turn, the rich guy has to live in his driver's house. My character Hans Raj is the son of a rich man and is unable to accept his driver's son going to the same school as him." Kiran may have taken a long time off from the small screen but he wasn't twiddling his thumbs in the three years he stayed away from the television studios, he worked in plays and also did "a couple of good Hindi and Marathi films".

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ (Page 3)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged

Satisified

Font Size
-A +A

Siddhartha Mathur,Siddhartha Mathur

Posted: Jan 05, 2012 at 0228 hrs IST
Mouni Roy happy to hush every doubting Thomas

When she forayed into acting, she was taken for granted as the girl next door, but once she had presented herself in a bubbly avtar she was typecast for glamorous roles. "I have always surprised my detractors, as also my well-wishers and this time is no different," says Mouni Roy, who plays Sati, the consort of Shiva in Devo ke Dev Mahadev on LifeOk. "I enjoy the new look, the kind of make-up and costumes I haven't worn for any other project and delivering dialogues the kind of which I never have. I admire the character I am playing, of an innocent girl who goes against her father's wish to love and commit herself to a man with a wild image. But I don't have to be like every character I play, do I," poses the actress, who has a couple of anchoring assignments in hand, besides this serial. "Personally, I am opposed to the act of throwing oneself into the fire to prove loyalty for one's man, but the conditions in the story are idealistic and they are a high example set for all to at least admire if not emulate," reasons Roy, a native of CoochBihar, educated on the Delhi University campus. "It is important to break the mould and emerge with something new every time," she opines.

http://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/satisified/895957/

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged

Being skeptical

Popularly known as Krishna Tulsi from Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Mouni Roy after a long period of time has come back to doingsoap operas. The actress is playing Lord Shiv's wife Sati in Nikhil Sinha's mythological show Devo Ke Dev... Mahadev on Life OK. She was last seen in a couple of reality shows like Pati Patni Aur Woh, Zara Nachke Dikha and even a regional show in Kolkata. She had been staying away from daily soaps due to the long working hours and was on the verge of declining this one also. Mouni says, "When I got a call from the production house, I was going to turn it down. Doing a soap is very tiring. One needs to invest 14 to 15 hours per day in such projects. However, it was the powerful and well-researched script that attracted me to Devo Ke Dev... Mahadev." Apart from this series, she is also hosting a TV show on Zoom.

#screenindia.com

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanyomg

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged

Producer Nikhil Sinha's launch party of DEVON KE DEV MAHADEV was a rocking affair

– December 27, 2011Posted in: Events, Latest News, TV

Producer Nikhil Sinha threw a bash on the occasion of launch of his new show DEVON KE DEV – MAHADEV on new channel Life OK at a joint in Andheri, Mumbai.

Everyone took to the dance floor after watching the telecast of first episode and danced as if there is no tomorrow.

Producer Nikhil Sinha said, "It was a fantastic evening.  Everyone watched the first episode together and the feedback for the episode of Mahadev was excellent. The cast and crew had a great time partying and everyone rocked the dance floor."

Mohit Raina was the first actor to arrive and he was quite happy on being appreciated.

Mouni Roy looked beautiful and was flooded with compliments and a bright smile came on her face as soon as Gaurav Chopra came in. Gaurav Chopra looked handsome in black and was seen happy on Mouni's big day. Mouni Roy enjoyed getting clicked with other co-stars and was heard saying that she has a morning shoot.

Juhi Aslam the small wonder was seen in full party mood and was seen letting her hair down on the dance floor and everyone was telling her she looks cute.

Rajat Tokas was wearing a hat and his hat made him stood out in the party and he was seen in a long conversation with Producer Nikhil Sinha.

Shalini Kapoor was seen giving company to her husband Rohit Girdhar throughout evening.

Ashita Dhawan was seen talking about a wedding she has to attend.

Vikrant Massey hanged around with producer Nikhil Sinha for some time and left and he rarely attend parties.

Gautam Rode looked quite lean and after watching the episode didn't stay for long.

Other celebrities present were Surendra Pal, Ashita Dhawan with husband Shailesh Gulabani, Director Swapna Joshi,  Gautam Rode and Rishi Khurana.

Producer Nikhil Sinha along with his wife Suhana Sinha played perfect hosts.

Sanyomg

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged

Mohit Raina's big break

The writer has posted comments on this articleNeha MaheshwriNeha Maheshwri, TNN | Dec 29, 2011, 01.10PM IST

After laying low post Ganga Ki Dheej, actor Mohit Raina is back in action with Nikhil Sinha's Mahadev. He has played the male lead in Chehraand Ganga Ki Dheej, but his latest character is an achievement to cherish.

He is playing Mahadev in Nikhil Sinha's Devo Ke Dev - Mahadev. "I was taken aback when I received a call to audition for this particular role and I went without any preconceived notions. When I met the makers
I was amazed to understand the magnanimity of the show.

The set is grand and the graphics used for this show is outstanding. Also before this, no one has shown the love life of Lord Shiva. This show will take you through the romantic journey of Mahadev and Sati." Mohit had worked hard on his body to get a broader look in order to look the part.

"I had to work hard on my body because the viewers will always see my bare body as Lord Shiva." Apart from the Mohit also sat and discussed the topic with Dev Dutta, who has done a lot of research on Lord Shiva. ""His inputs were very important for the show. I am excited that the audience will have a look at the human side of Mahadev through this show," he concludes.

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged

Mouni Roy was the perfect choice: Nikhil

Akash Wadhwa, TNN Dec 22, 2011, 04.09PM IST
(Nikhil Saini)

Ask producer Nikhil Sinha, whose first independent production titled Devon Ka Dev- Mahadev which is doing really well these days, on why he chose actress Mouni Roy for the role of Sati and Nikhil says, "Mouni was the appropriate choice for the character of Sati as it required someone who has innocence and attitude together, a rare combination to find which we realized after auditioning n number of actors. Mouni was very natural and spontaneous and we decided to cast her and she has proved to be the right choice". Well, we are sure after this role her career and life will be OK.

Sanyomg

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged

Surbhi Shukla's new love!

Amrita Mulchandani, TNN | Jan 17, 2012, 04.55PM IST
Surbhi Shukla
Nikhil Sinha's Devon Mein Dev is the most talked about show of Life Ok for its content as well as the way it is shot. 

Recently a Chandra song sequence was shot between two actors Surbhi Shukla and Vicky Batra who play the role of Rohini and Chandram in the show. Surbhi says, "It was a fantastic dream sequence. The production value of the show is good that it's worth to do a mythological show like this one. 

The producer has left no stone unturned. Every day we enjoy being on the sets. All my friendskeep telling me the look of the show is really lavish." She adds, "In the past, I have had done Suryapuran on Pragya. The feel of a mythological show is very different from a regular saas-bahu daily soap. I am happy I got something like this which stands out from the other shows." 

We hope Surbhi this show gets you all the fame and name!

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged

Mouni Roy too tough to handle on sets?

Thursday, January 19, 2012 | 12:51:24 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 17 Comments
Mouni Roy too tough to handle on sets?

The buzz is that the actress gives a tough time for the production team on the sets...

Actresses and their tantrums are no big news in the world of entertainment.

The latest to add on to the list is the new Sati of television, Mouni Roy. We hear that the actress who is presently doing Nikhil Sinha's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev on Life OK is apparently tough to handle on the sets.

According to our source, "She never reaches on time for the shoot which delays the shoot. She also creates issues regarding her costumes."

Mouni has always been in news in the past for the air that she has and we hear the same from the sets of Mahadev.

When contacted,she rubbished the news saying, "It's just a
rumour and I don't believe that my production house has given you such news. I am working with them for nearly 13 hours the whole month. My production house is really co-operative and I don't trust such news."

We also hope that it's just a rumour.

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Saranya Valsarajan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top