Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Surya To Realize Arunasur's Evil Plan In Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

In Life OK's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev We Had Seen That Narad worries about Kamdhenu's whereabouts and enquires with the rishis about the same. The rishis berate Indradev for not taking care of Kamdhenu.  The five deities of Swarg Lok become impressed with Arunasur for arranging for a grand feast for them.  He intends to assassinate a cow by accusing her of consuming a necklace of a farmer. Loknath and his wife try to investigate about the same

Now In It's Upcoming Episodes, Manik will offer to donate the money to Loknath but Loknath will ask him to reconsider his decision.King Arimardan will be in adamant and will tell his chief that Manik has to bring money and horses or else they will have to face the consequences.

Furthermost, Loknath  will arrange ten thousand horses and will allow Arimardan to keep the horses but will ask him to take care of them.Here In Arunasur's Place Arunasur will make the palaces for all three elemental god and , Arunasur will ask them to enter but Surya will realize Arunasur's evil plan and refuse to enter.But All five elemental Gods will get trapped in Arunasur's trap. On the other side Parvati will decide to sit in meditation and will control their energies.

Proud-India thumbnail

Television stars who are rocking on 'Top 50 Sexiest Asian Male'

UK popular Newspaper 'Eastern Eye ' conducted Poll of  Top 50 Sexiest Asian Male recently.
Small screen stars were able to reach on  Top 50 Sexiest Asian Male list giving a good competition to B'Town stars. 
The basha of Indian television Barun Sobti reached top 3 of the sexiestAsian Male 2013.While Barun Sobti ranked NO 3, Kushal Tandon reached NO 9 ,Gurmeet Choudhary NO 11, Karan Singh Grover NO13, Rithvik Dhanjani NO 15, Salman Yussuf Khan NO 20, Gautam Rode NO 23, Vivian D Sena NO 24, Wile Eijaz Khan reached NO 42 and actoer Karan Wahi got NO 46 on Top 50 Sexiest Asian Male poll,while Popular show Mahadev's lead face Mohit Raina at 50 in list.

And recently it  reported that Dhrasti Dhami and Sanaya Irani made in Top 10 of Sexiest Asian Female category, which conducted by Eastern Eye Newspaper Poll at UK.
Proud-India thumbnail

Don't have time to study science, so took up commerce: Rushiraj Pawar

😛
Don't have time to study science, so took up commerce: Rushiraj Pawar
Rushiraj Pawar
Young TV actor Rushiraj Pawar, who is seen in the popular mythological show Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, is equally focused on studying.

The young lad, who is pursuing commerce now, says, in school he used to be much drawn towards science, especially geometry. "I liked to study geometry and science a lot. Now that I am busy shooting for Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, I don't have much time to study science. So I took up studying commerce. I don't like history as a subject because it involves so much mugging up of facts and it involves writing a lot of stuff," says Rushiraj adding, "I started loving accounts. But economics irritates me. At the same time, practicality of accounts makes me like the subject a lot."

Rushiraj, who has also done a Bollywood film this year, has his ambitions quite well pronounced. The young actor, who is already talked about as an action wizard in telly circles is keen to take up more action on screen. However, completing studies is also integral to his action plan, is what the actor maintains.
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

"I was not terminated from Shapath... I quit the show" - Piyush Sahdev

Telly Town's dude Piyush Sahdev rubbishes rumors that he was terminated and talks about his association with the ongoing show Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke on Zee TV...

Monday, December 16, 2013 | 7:10:53 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: india-forums.com  |   98 Comments  |  4592 Views

Currently seen in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan KePiyush Sahdev was surprised to hear that a popular search engine had written that he was terminated from Life OK's show, Hum Ne Le Hai...Shapath. 

A source from the channel though confirmed that the actor was terminated from the show. Piyush on the other hand says, "I wanted to leave Shapath as it's been two years I was playing the same character and thought that there was no growth in the character. Also I wanted to take some time off and wanted to spend some time with my wife for a long vacation so I told channel that I'm quitting the show."

Piyush was lucky enough to have bagged the show Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke as he says, "After I decided to quit Shapath... the channel approached to me to play the character of Ram in Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev and as soon as I completed my stint in the show I fortunately got this Zee show. Though the channel wanted me to come back but I declined as I knew that there is nothing more that I can give to my role of Abhigyan. All I can say is that I was not terminated from Shapath but I quit the show. Also the channel was ok with this decision."

He says that he is very happy to be a part of the show Sapne Suhane... as it is his dream role, "I've moved on and am very happy to be part of the show Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke as it's my dream role. Firstly I look very stylish in the show and people had loved my character too. I think roles like that of Vivian Dsena as RK in Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon or Gurmeet Choudhary as Maan Singh Khurana in Geet Hui Sabse Parayi is something that audience like. My character too is similar to that." 

Piyush is happy with the way the audience has liked his character and says that the audience loves his character the most, "I know mostly such characters are or have been played on TV but each individual has different style. Vivian has his own style and I've my own. The best part is that audience loves it thus the TRP ratings have gone up from 2 to almost 3 after my entry."

"With this show I get to perform so many shades like romantic, angry young man and sometimes a very happy person too. As far as I know I'll be associated with this show for a longer time and why not yaar, I'm getting to learn a lot in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke," he concludes talking about his association with the show Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke.

Way to go Piyush!

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

"I owe my popularity to Devon ke Dev. Mahadev" - Mohit Raina

The handsome hunk Mohit Raina talks about the show's popularity and his character of Mahadev...

Wednesday, December 18, 2013 | 5:43:44 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   2 Comments  |  133 Views

The very popular Mohit Raina who rose to fame with the television show Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev talks his heart out about the show and what makes the show so popular.

Mohit is very proud and honored to be a part of such a prestigious show Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev as his character has made an impact on the viewers and he says, "The character is so great. The accessibility of the character makes it special. We always see the image of Mahadev in the calendars at our homes but Life OK took the risk and responsibility of bringing the image of Mahadev out from the calendars to small screen."

As the show has been clinching the TRP charts and has been a popular mythological show, on the same we quizzed Mohit about the success for show's popularity and he says, "I think what makes the show so popular is that people are able to relate to him. People think that Mahadev exists and they own Mahadev (Me) very much. I think that these are all the factors that work for sure."

He says that he is extremely delighted to be a part of the show which has been going on air since two years, "I have completely enjoyed the two years of being a part of such a good content based show. When I started with this show I had no clue that it will do so well. But today I feel the entire hard work of the cast and crew of Devon ke Dev. Mahadev paid off to make the show reach where it is today. It's extremely difficult to get such a big platform in today's date and I owe my popularity to Mahadev and for whatever I am today. I never thought I would get so much love and admiration from the masses and I feel blessed about it."

TellyBuzz wishes Mohit all the very best and hopes that you keep shining on small screen as always.

Proud-India thumbnail

Mohit Raina clears his marriage rumours

😛😛😛
Mohit Raina clears his marriage rumours
Mohit Raina
Everybody would agree that Life OK's Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev is Mohit Raina's ticket to fame and the actor is also aware about the fact.

Mohit who is ruling millions of hearts as Mahadev has once again grabbed the headlines. Reason? His marriage plans with Mouni Roy.

While rumors mills are churning that Mohit Raina and Mouni Roy (who played Sati in Mahadev) are set to tie the knot by February 2014, Mohit on the other side clears, "Let me clear the rumors going on about my marriage and I would say that I have no personal life to plan such a big event of my life. I work for almost 16 hours daily with no time left for myself."

READ: Are Mohit Raina and Mouni Roy set to marry?

"I don't want to comment on anything further. If ever it happens in future, everyone will come to know about it but for now I have no such plans," signs off Mohit.

Will all due respect to his statements, there is no smoke without fire Mohit.

For the uninitiated, yesterday (17th Decemeber, 2013) Life OK and Mahadev both completed two years of success.
Proud-India thumbnail

Bollywood actors who turned to small screen in 2013

Bollywood actors who turned to small screen in 2013
Ruslaan Mumtaz

After Amitabh Bachchan and Salman Khan anchored shows like KBC and Bigg Boss respectively, the importance of the small screen has grown manifold. This year, we saw many Bollywood actors making their foray into TV shows or making a comeback on the small screen as they seem to have realised its potential and reach. Here's checking out who made their presence felt.

Ruslaan Mumtaz The actor, who did a few Bollywood films that failed to make a mark at the BO, decided to turn around and try his hand at playing a younger guy falling in love with an older woman on the show Jee Le Zara. He feels one has to sign big banners to be known in Bollywood. Also, he says, TV has a wider reach and is a more powerful medium to connect with masses.

Ashish Chowdhry Long time back, the actor did a show Hum Pardesi Ho Gaye and then, after doing a few more shows, he quit TV to become an actor in films. But he has also realised that if he wants to do diverse roles, it would have to be the small screen. He returned on Ek Mutthi Aasmaan as the show's romantic lead.

Shilpa Shirodkar Shilpa had 'been there and done-it-all' in Bollywood films. She disappeared to live a happy married life, only to return in the show Ek Mutthi Aasmaan, to play the role of a domestic help. The actress felt that it was time for her to get back to work again and do something different from just being a wall flower in films.

Rahul Dev After doing villain roles in films, Rahul Dev decided to turn demon for the mythological show Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev. Rahul, who has only done films earlier, decided to take the plunge as the role required him to look different.

Jugal Hansraj The actor, who turned director in Bollywood, did appear in a fiction show on TV some years back. Having done many Bollywood films, Jugal also appeared in an episode of telly show Yeh Hai Aashiqui, as a badminton coach.
Anita Raaj The actress, who had a successful stint during her career as a Bollywood actress almost two decades back, made a comeback on the series 24 playing a politician's mother. People were just delighted to see the actress who has grown much thinner than what she was in her younger days.

Will Armaan and Tanisha also act in Fiction shows?

Armaan Kohli and Tanishaa Mukherjee, who have acted as lead actors in Bollywood films but could not really enjoy the kind of success they would have dreamt of, forayed into reality TV this year. They are also in news because of their romance on the show. It remains to be seen if the pair will be interested in doing more of TV in the future.
Proud-India thumbnail

When Mahadev introduced Hatim

When Mahadev introduced Hatim
Life OK turned 2
Hindi general entertainment channel Life OK celebrated its second anniversary with the launch of its new show "The Adventures of Hatim".

The channel completed two successful years Wednesday. It also marked the second anniversary of popular mythological show "Devon Ke Dev Mahadev", read a statement.
READ: Mohit Raina clears his marraige rumours
On the occasion, actor Mohit Raina, who rose to fame as Mahadev in the mythological show "Mahadev", introduced actor Rajbir Singh, who will be seen as Hatim in the channel's new show, and welcomed him to the family.

Also present on the occasion were Ajit Thakur, general manager, Life OK and Aniruddh Pathak, creative director, Life OK. The second anniversary of the channel was celebrated with a cake-cutting ceremony.
Proud-India thumbnail

Mohit Raina credits 'Mahadev' for success

😛
Mohit Raina
Small screen actor Mohit Raina credits mythological show " Devon Ke Dev Mahadev" for the fame he got. He portrays Lord Shiva in the hit show on the telly.

The show, which is about Lord Shiva's life, first went on air Dec 18, 2011, on Life OK and completed two successful years Wednesday. Mohit thanks his fans for their support.

READ: Mohit Raina clears marriage rumours

"I have thoroughly enjoyed these two years. Whatever I am today is because of 'Mahadev'. The journey began on Dec 18, 2011, and we have now successfully completed two years.

"Even Life OK celebrates two years of its existence. When we started out we had no idea that we would get so much adulation and love from audiences. We are definitely more than happy with the kind of support the audience has lent," Mohit said in a statement.

READ: Mohit Raina and Mouni Roy set to marry?

He believes that when 150-200 people work day and night to achieve that one goal, success is bound to come their way.

"That is what 'Devon Ke Dev Mahadev' proved to everyone. At the cost of sounding modest, it is the character that has made the show what it is. This was a big platform given to Mohit as a actor and I have done just what I was asked to do," he added.
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Small screen actor Mohit Raina credits mythological show 'Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev' for the fame he got. He portrays Lord Shiva in the hit show on the telly.

Friday, December 20, 2013 | 7:24:04 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: IANS  |   4 Comments  |  802 Views

Small screen actor Mohit Raina credits mythological show 'Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev' for the fame he got. He portrays Lord Shiva in the hit show on the telly.

The show, which is about Lord Shiva's life, first went on air Dec 18, 2011, on Life OK and completed two successful years on Wednesday. Mohit thanks his fans for their support.

"I have thoroughly enjoyed these two years. Whatever I am today is because of 'Mahadev'. The journey began on December 18, 2011, and we have now successfully completed two years.

"Even Life OK celebrates two years of its existence. When we started out we had no idea that we would get so much adulation and love from audiences. We are definitely more than happy with the kind of support the audience has lent," Mohit said in a statement.

He believes that when 150-200 people work day and night to achieve that one goal, success is bound to come their way.

"That is what 'Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev' proved to everyone. At the cost of sounding modest, it is the character that has made the show what it is. This was a big platform given to Mohit as a actor and I have done just what I was asked to do," he added.